I live in toronto

I live in toronto.

I see this ad on bus stops all the time and now it is on my facebook feed.

what do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgsync.com/41900/events/292545/occurrences/247446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do you think of this?

It means give niggers an A in school even if they didn't earn it, pass them along through grades even if they remain uneducated, then hand them university degrees if they can be bothered to show up for 4 or 5 years straight.

Then wonder why a degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on and deal with illiterate and unemployable niggers with "degrees" failing in the real world and blaming racism.

You will NEVER be able to do enough for them and they will NEVER stop demanding more.

I'd pick the white kid and I'd be right 9/10 times.

MLK didnt want his people to be put on a pedestal, he wanted them to wake up and self improve while also having us white people let them not be dirty dumb niggers. Thats why they killed him and took control of his dumb chimp race.

I dare one of you leafs to spraypaint a circle over the one on the right.

Niggers are subhuman?

THAT'S RACIST!

>a fucking leaf
>straight a's
>

Leftists have a problem accepting human biological diversity.

>Racism happens here
In the poster, because if effectively it's the white who is the straight 'A' student, and people tends to choose the black only because affirmative action, then it will be indeed unfair for the white, only for having not the right skin color to have affirmative action.

>Grade A Student
>Always intelligent
A Grade A student is either a sheep or a machiavelic genius son of a bitch that is only manipulating the teachers

What do I win?

I thought it said the straight student

>Base rates are useful information in making judgments.
>Base rates make blacks look bad.
>Therefore stop using useful information in making judgments.

Niggers ruin everything.

didn't pick the nigger because I have actually met niggers before

What does a sub 60 iq person even look/act like? That is like feral animal tier.

i have my highscool year book.

most of the photo pages are ALL brown.

not kidding. should I take a pic?

That white kid looks pretty dumb.

Lottery ticket A: 1/10,000 chance of winning.
Lottery ticket B: 1/1,000,000 chance of winning.

I refuse to let my biases influence my judgment. Both tickets are equal.

Was this from Canada too?

The black one has a light in his eyes that the white one does not. The white kid looks basic as hell.

I don't think either looks like a straight A student, one on the right looks like a future jock and probably a troublemaker.

If you had to make an educated guess..

Right

Left looks like a nigger. Not an upstanding black

Promotes race war

I live in D.C. Its mostly rich white people and poor Black/Latino people here. To think that there isn't a world outside of their own, with poor white people who don't share their views on (segregated) diversity, will lead to a "whitelash". That's actually one of the few terms the New Left has come up with that I enjoy.

It's race baiting. Plain and simple. The child on the left has equal opportunity to get straight A's, just as the child on the right.

It's a trick question, the answer is both. Fucking "progressives" shaming each other for having emotions and dirty thoughts.

If I'm forced to pick only one student and I have no information other than their faces, why is picking the black student less racist than picking the white student?

Virtue signalling leftists who produce this crap always live as far away from niggers as they can possibly get and send their kids to all-white schools.

hmmm which one could it be

HHHHHMMMMMMMMM

Hahahahaha oh fuck it took a second to realize what she was carrying

Jesus

that white kid looks stupid as fuck
probably a c student

The only way to confront it is change the entire planet's perception of niggers. Guess they better get started.

OH WAIT

Considering that we are given no information but their race, we are forced to decide based solely on that information. From a probability standpoint, using average test scores, IQ patterns, and such, we are forced to guess that the white kid is the straight "A" student. However, that is if this was a random sample of the population. Considering this appears to be some kind of anti-racism test, it's most likely a trick question, and this is not a random sample, but a cherrypicked one. Meaning, the black child is more likely the straight-A student, as it is in the information presenter's interest for this to be so, and they are the ones who set up this test.

So my guess is the black kid.

Your country is fucked leaf. Pure nonsense propaganda.

The jews are like locust that decimate a field. They swarm their destruct of the nation turning it into a smoldering mass. If what we're saying about jews is not correct, how come we have so much material. We have facts and can name names of the jews pushing these policies. You have to understand how this works on normies

For any of those unfamiliar, you often see those big plastic dogs at shopping centres and they've got a coin slot and the money goes to charity

It's a statistical fact that the white student is more likely to be the straight A student.

Not saying there aren't extremely intelligent blacks and stupid whites out there, outliers will always exist. But the averages are what they are.

Maybe instead of wasting ads to confront stereotypes that are factually based, why don't they put that money toward improving educational performance of black students?

Trick question, they're both failing. School systems are just indoctrination facilities

Maybe it's a trick question and neither of them are straight A students

I mean the white kid just looks like he plays cowadoody all day and gets beat by his alcoholic dad

Please make one with a woman on the left and a male on the right and write "Quick, pick the person convicted of rape".

That white kid looks kind of like a tard though. I'd still probably guess the white kid though.

well it is just asking us to be honest and practical. what is it trying to teach us? trying to make us feel guilty? or not to have minds of our own, or confidence in our own intuition?

Cos this is considerably cheaper? Remember, if you are a lefty, reality has to bend your perceptions!

The nig nog is the racist 90% of the time and other 10% of the time they both are.

>get educated
9/11
would respond again

By definition it must be the man. Women literally can't be rapists.

I know pic related but kill me now senpi

Depends. Is it true that white canadian kids are more likely to do better at school than black ones?

dats raysis

It's the white one. R-right?

the upper middle class blacks and puerto rican's scored higher than their upper class individuals, is this because sample size difference?

A better question to ask is(pic related).

Every argument against racism seems to be a strawman.
They don't understand the argument for racism because no conversation is allowed, so when they argue against it they sound dumb.

STOP REEEE

A

In fairness, the kid on the right does look like a total loser.

It's propaganda.

And, not particularly good propaganda. Fucking Canucks. Can't get anything right. We give them a whole country, and they can't even get liberalism right.

I get the meme but most of this has no statistical value on itself, none whatsoever, not without more data

Wow fuck you

kys

God these people are dumb ass race baiting fucks.

False dichotomy, the correct answer is the Asian child

Statistically, black males as a class do better in school than working class white males as a class in the UK.

Funny how I've never seen any bus adverts decrying that.

the one that's not a nigger, and honestly that white kid looks like he has a little nigger stain on his lips, which makes him one too.

are we doing this here too?
Sup Forumsack to Sup Forums

because he's scheming to chimp out. that look in the eye is basically a full blown chimpout. the white boy is well behaved

>pick black
>you are biased in thinking that blacks are smarter
Who the fuck cares? It's a losing question either way, at least to sane people. Of course, libcucks love black supremacy, so being biased towards blacks is tolerant and diverse.

"straight" A student

Oy vey cis homophobes, I am literally shaking .

bitch

Race baiting is racist.

REeeee

Toronto is the most retarded city full of useless cucks

Makes me sick even being in the "Greater Toronto area"

>Statistically, black males as a class do better in school than working class white males as a class in the UK.

I wonder why.

Toronto is run by trash

The Bell Curve

why can't the pronounce the sound sk?

Everything we hear is an opinion, not fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not truth. Given the scope of information our minds can't process we're all dumb.

Propaganda of the highest form, humans have very ancient adaptive mechanisms to be able to estimate intelligence from a face. They purposefully:

1. Pick a nigger with an abnormally large forehead. Niggers have small foreheads because they have less well developed prefrontal cortexes. Notice how the white kid has hair such that you can't even see his.

2. Pick a white kid with an abnormally large nose such that it cannot be as easily contrasted to the average negro nose.

3. The negro has abnormally prominent cheekbones and thin eyebrows, features more common in whites.

IMMUNITY SS WAFFEN KATZE

fuck you
u
c
k

y
o
u

ree

You cant be a fly nigga if you raise your hand.

I guess Charles Barkley hates black people.

orgsync.com/41900/events/292545/occurrences/247446

Oh the things you can see in toronto...

My favorite is that one ad with the shirtless white male model guy holding and kissing a black baby. Wasn't even an adoption ad or anything, just a regular clothing ad.

Why are liberals so focused on race? Seriously, every fucking campaign is based on race. Not enough non whites here, stereotypes about non whites there.

Fuck off. I'm assuming the left Google is some fucking BLM spawn of Satan, is that what you wanted to hear?

Marxist Lucifer Koon?! REEEEEEEEEE

Underrated.

this shit should be a ban offense, instead I will be for merely stating this.

Black kid. He looks smart; cranium to jaw ratio. White kid looks like a little shit. Bet he bullies other kids.

Pop quiz Sup Forums! What do these three guys have in common?