AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Plot Details

Going by rumors and leaks, this is the movie.

>Thanos and his followers Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian destroy Xandar to reclaim the Power Stone in order to rebalance the Universe.

>Thanos and his followers attack the Asgardians' ship and slaughter several of them. Valkyrie escapes with survivors. Hulk tries to fight Thanos and is beaten so savagely that he has to turn back into Banner to survive. Thor is also beaten.

>Loki uses the Space Stone to teleport Banner to Doctor Strange’s Sanctum in New York City before surrendering it to Thanos in exchange for Thor's life. Thanos executes Loki and leaves Thor to die in space.

>Doctor Strange and Wong find Banner, who is unable to transform into the Hulk. Banner meets Iron Man and alerts him that Thanos is coming for the Infinity Stones.

>Thanos' warship, Sanctuary, arrives in New York City, and Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum in search of the Time Stone. Spider-Man arrives to help. Doctor Strange is captured and tortured by Ebony Maw. Iron Man and Spider-Man manage to infiltrate Sanctuary to rescue him and end up in space.

>Banner is left behind and contacts Captain America for help. Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Scarlet Witch and Vision in Scotland to steal the Mind Stone, but are foiled by Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon. Vision is taken to the Avengers' compound, where they meet with Banner and James Rhodes. Captain America decides to take Vision to Wakanda so he can be repaired and protected.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy find Thor adrift in space while following Thanos’ trail of destruction, and split into teams, with Rocket and Groot accompanying Thor to visit the dwarf king Eitri, who forged the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos has cut off Eitri’s hands to prevent him from interfering with his plans, but Thor manages to operate Eitri’s star forge and create a new weapon, the axe Stormbreaker.

Attached: Infinity War.jpg (691x1024, 190K)

>Meanwhile, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere and find Thanos torturing the Collector for the location of the Reality Stone, which they manage to steal.

>The Guardians meet Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man and form a plan to lure Thanos into a trap in his homeworld, Titan, where they are joined by Nebula.

>Meanwhile, Captain America, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, War Machine, Banner in the Hulkbuster, and Winter Soldier battle the Children of Thanos and their army of Outriders in Wakanda.

>Thanos defeats the heroes in Titan, who are rescued by Thor, Rocket and Groot, and reclaims the Reality Stone and the Time Stone. He then proceeds to Earth and kills Vision to reclaim the Mind Stone, while the two groups assemble to fend off his forces without avail.

>Having assembled all the other Infinity Stones, Thanos sacrifices Gamora's soul to reclaim the Soul Stone from another dimension and snaps his fingers, wiping out half the Universe.

>Doctor Strange manages to save the heroes from Thanos' power and they escape to a safe place, where they regroup and vow to retrieve the Infinity Gauntlet to undo all the destruction caused by Thanos, but will need "reinforcements".

>Post-credits scene with Captain Marvel.

r8.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (1024x616, 93K)

Sounds about right, but how do we know
>Doctor Strange manages to save the heroes from Thanos' power and they escape to a safe place, where they regroup and vow to retrieve the Infinity Gauntlet to undo all the destruction caused by Thanos, but will need "reinforcements".
? The rest I know where I've seen them from and the order makes sense.

I honestly can't wait to shit and quip-post about this.
fuck I'm actually more hyped for the audience reaction from Sup Forums and Sup Forums than for the actual movie.

Attached: 1503401786364.jpg (960x929, 277K)

Leaks.

Big if true.

I bet Strange puts them all in the mirror dimension

>Having assembled all the other Infinity Stones, Thanos sacrifices Gamora's soul to reclaim the Soul Stone from another dimension and snaps his fingers, wiping out half the Universe.
If other leaks are to be believed, among the named victims on Earth we see drop dead after the snap are are Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan,
Christine Everhart, Clint's Wife and son,
and Stan Lee.

>Thanos... I've come to bargain.

>People physically falling over dead and not just being erased from existence

Lame

Honestly, I think that's a lot darker.

>literally half the human/universal population now has to be buried/cremated

That's obviously fake.

>crucifixtion pose iron man
>"oh but he doesn't die"
Bullshit.

That's reserved for AVENGERS 4.

>The ax Stormbreaker
It's still technically a hammer is it not? It's just like Ultimate Mjolnir, or Bill's hammer with the same name

Attached: MCU Beta Ray Bill.jpg (900x1161, 259K)

>its like bill's hammer with the same name
my nigga, can you guess what that means.

Every time someone posts one of these dumb leaked plots it sounds like a Michael Bay movie meets Death Battle.

>Beta Ray Bill in the MCU
I fucking wish. Even if he did appear, his thunder (ironically) has been stolen. Vision already stole the "worthy" moment, the new hammer doesn't have the enchantment, and Thor basically took his gimmick of "Strongest warrior puts his race on a spaceship to find a new home"

Attached: Beta Ray Bill RD.jpg (1920x2560, 948K)

Bitch, i implied it was his hammer. I never said he'd be in the movies.

>His hammer
Thor forged it, and Groot made the handle

I know what i fucking said

What the fuck are you trying to say exactly? That Bill is never coming? Because yeah, I already agreed with that

>Post-credits scene with Captain Marvel.
YAAAAAAS

Attached: DYSkhbzU8AA78y2.jpg large.jpg (1500x2048, 535K)

I dont even know anymore...

This, and even then, it's possible he might not. Downey's latest interview implied that, no matter how playful he acts about it, he himself isn't actually sure when he's going to bow out, or even if it will be on his terms. He said he "might end it gracefully or spike into the end zone till he has to be taken off the field" or something along those lines.

He's going to be the new Fury, cameoing in other movies and bringing the new generation of Avengers together. Probably retire being Iron man.

I expect this. I just can't see them permanently getting rid of Stark and not giving him a happy ending.

We might even get some sappy corny shit with Pepper being pregnant at the end of Avengers 4.

>Collects in order:

>Power
>Space
>Reality
>Time
>Mind
>Soul

hoping korg gets some screentime

>Power
>Space
>Reality
>Mind
>Time
>Soul

Fixed it for you.

Yeah, I hope he gets pounded into pebbles too

>Stan Dying
Stan's a watcher m8, his cameo is gonna be saving the surviving avengers in the post credits scene.

Attached: DYcyaU2U8AEoN5j.jpg large.jpg (1100x1650, 489K)

Not enough jokes, 0/7.

So the moral of the story is that the Avengers are incompetent and stupid?

The implication from the trailers is that if the Avengers lose they will give up as there is nothing to fight for and no means to fight for it.

Does this setup Captain Marvel, Nova Prime, and Adam Warlock helping out?

What if they played his death really straight and made it incredibly sad.

Nova Prime is dead and Adam's not appearing so no.

>will need "reinforcements"

The X-Men my nigga, here comes the money

Attached: avengers_vs_x_men_by_twynsunz-d6tdt8h.jpg (921x603, 1.27M)

>laughs in Kree

Attached: captainmarvel.jpg (909x1200, 102K)

Other leaker said she survives but Rhomann probably is a goner.

I hope not
Seeing Stan Lee die would turn the scene into a joke
Just like with Xmen Apocalypse

Fake.