Why does this show remind me so much of Ed, Edd n Eddy? I can't be the only one who thinks this

Why does this show remind me so much of Ed, Edd n Eddy? I can't be the only one who thinks this.

Attached: 11e.jpg (1296x730, 495K)

Those are some ugly children that I would still molest.

It's like Clarence but shit

It's nothing like EEnE

This is so vastly inferior to EEnE I can't imagine how anyone could make the comparison.

It's Ed Edd n Eddy but with a shit plot and art style. Oh, and also niggers

Minus the charm and enjoyment. If it is trying to be like EEnE, it's failing on all fronts. For God's sake, there aren't even FUCKING SHADOWS being cast from the (ugly) characters. The absolute state of this new wave of bland, flat, oversimplified cartoons. Ironically in HD

It's cause the characters are off putting, but instead of being a non realistic slapstick fest like EEnE, they went the grounded route and just seems boring.

Did you just compare a generic flash cartoon to the legendary EEnE?

Attached: Chandler.jpg (480x600, 64K)

Because the stupid character is shaped similarly to Ed, and it is about the children in a neighborhood. That's it.

Literally nothing like ed Edd & eddy you weird little faggot

Meh. EEnE is incredibly hit n miss especially the later seasons. The movie was pretty bad too.

Craig of the Shit Creek

Ugly shows like this and OK KO are part of the Steven Universe visual cancer that is spreading with each person related to SU being hired on other shows or creating new ones. It is only going to get worse.

>The movie was pretty bad too.
in what ways?

>meh
Reddit
>movie was bad
Wrong

Difference EE&E had some humor in it while this is completely devoid of humor or anything of redeeming value
The art style isnt the problem. Why do you calarts meme faggots only harp on the acceptable art style and ignore literally every major fault besides it?

>Reddit doesn't like EEnE

Bullshit, Reddit have communities for everything

I just didn't it. EEnE was never meant for a movie format.

ed edd n eddy >>>>>>>>>> clarence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> craig of the creek

I’m saying the word “meh” is cringy reddit speak. No one actually says that

yeah you're literally the only one that thinks this because this show is just black clarence except even less appealing and 0 humor

It's not the problem; it's a problem. People have been complaining for decades about 90% of mainstream anime looking the same when you have so much freedom to create whatever style you like in animation, but now the same shit is happening to western cartoons again.

Craig is nothing like Clarence or eene, you just think that because it's another 3-kid group having kid adventures.

Attached: 1518484585418.png (486x322, 302K)

that's the thing though. if it were more like either of those shows it would be better.

I think it's just JP looking and sort of sounding like Ed. I think they get along a little too well compared to the Eds. Maybe we'll see some more strife down the road.

Exactly. CN has been hiring on the same few people over and over who already were undisciplined and not great at what they do.

I honestly had no bias against OK.KO when I tried watching it. I no longer really watch tv but I was flipping around and saw it on CN. I gave it a look and was disgusted by how ugly and poorly drawn it was. Literally like the artists and animators didn't give a shit. The characters don't look as annoying and ugly as SU but there's still some tumblr bullshit.

Among other things, it's far less cartoony than EEnE

why should Craig try to be like those cartoons? Craig's setting and tone are completely different, even more grounded than Clarence.

But does he have a paddle?

I will say that Craig would be improved by a trio of horny redneck girls lusting after the protagonists

>tumblr invented simplistic cartoon design and cost-cutting animation
again with this non-argument.

Attached: 1497061363141.gif (220x168, 110K)

WHY WOULD YOU WANT A CHILDREN'S CARTOON TO BE GROUNDED

Attached: dude.png (302x339, 198K)

Really? If anything I get recess vibes more than anything.

because diversity. are you triggered yet?

koth and looney tunes are not the same level of zany and both should exist for the sake of variety.

Attached: 1507717234580.png (720x480, 595K)

>Implying that I was referring to the animation style and not the liberal pandering

Someone forgot their autism pills this morning. No one is linking Tumblr to cost-cutting animation, retard. And no matter the origin, does it make shitty half-assed animation ok?

Attached: 1519916283350.png (571x618, 53K)

>liberal pandering
so you were shitposting, ok then.

Attached: 1517976299007.gif (200x200, 565K)

>you dislike your favorite characters becoming black, female, lesbian, vegan STEM students so you must hate all variety in your cartoons too, huh?

Keyword is children's cartoons tho. And especially in this day and age of all times, when children can barely focus for 2 seconds, why the fuck would someone make a grounded kid's show? Anyone with an IQ over 50 knows that KotH and Loony Toons have different levels of "cartoonishness" but one is obviously aimed at an older crowd and can afford to be grounded. That's why this boring ass show isn't going to last (although CN will drag out it's death because black mc)

Attached: 8fe.jpg (500x433, 69K)

>I'm an adult on an 18+ anonymous image board and I know how kids are like
how do you know?

Attached: 1511917561080.png (600x600, 183K)

Siblings are a thing, user.

and that makes you an expert?

so is incest

>Steven Universe lips
oh no

who the fuck thought these were good ideas? They look like those dumb bitches that use to make duckfaces in selfies

Attached: 1521494567011.jpg (1296x730, 218K)

Craig of the pussylips

Not all kids like the same thing my 12 year old cousin likes ttgo and meme youtube videos but he has the attention span of a fly. My neighbors kid that I regularly baby sit is 13 but he loves over the garden wall,adventure time,and Steven universe hell I introduced him to avatar the last airbender and he loves it point is kids arnt cookie cutter.