Does Sup Forums like Hawkgirl?

does Sup Forums like Hawkgirl?

Attached: hawk.png (481x467, 280K)

fpbp

What's wrong with Stewart in that regard?

Kendra>>>>>>>Shayera

John's ok but Guy is better.

No. I don't like freaks.

>redhead
That's the only place for redhead genes to go.

She isn't real, user. Whther or not she has a boyfriend won't increase your chances to fuck her. Fuck, even if her BF was white, that wouldn't change anything. I really don't see why that's a detrimental point for you.

This is the only Hawkgirl I actually like. Every comics Hawkgirl I've seen bored me.

Bruce Timm's Hawkgirl is best Hawkgirl

I love how aggressive and angry she was

I'm not sure why I'm okay with Superman looking so much like a human but not her (well, them), but that's where I'm at.

They had no chemistry.

Superman is actually of human origin. Kryptonian are actually the descendant of a rogue group from the Mu and Atlantis nations, when they were at war and refused to take part in a conflict that would doom humanity. They fled into space and used the combined technology of their nation to make themselves better and live longer.

the genetic improvement they did on themselves exceeded their expectation and they took the decision to confine themselves on a planet under a red sun, to limit their new found powers, out of fear this excess of power would made them fall back in the conflict that destroyed their native world.

Hawk people, on the other hand are pure aliens and shouldn't look human at all.

Attached: 0.jpg (1737x986, 2.01M)

He's erasing redhead genes.

Fuck off kike.

user, I'm not autistic enough to have waifus. I just don't like interracial shit, especially with blondes and redheads. Spawn has been my shit since the 90s, it doesn't mean I wanna see him BLACK anyone. Al was BASED and had a black wife.

>Superman is actually of human origin. Kryptonian are actually the descendant of a rogue group from the Mu and Atlantis nations, when they were at war and refused to take part in a conflict that would doom humanity. They fled into space and used the combined technology of their nation to make themselves better and live longer.
>the genetic improvement they did on themselves exceeded their expectation and they took the decision to confine themselves on a planet under a red sun, to limit their new found powers, out of fear this excess of power would made them fall back in the conflict that destroyed their native world.
That's really fucking retarded. Every fucking time, every fucking time someone tries to explain some """plot hole""" in cape comics that nobody except autists minds, it just gets way fucking stupider. And there it's combined with how fucking gay and lame everything about Krypton is.
At this point I'm left wishing Superman was just a human with unexplained superpowers.

Attached: 1496128244640.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>user, I'm not autistic enough to have waifus
Then it shouldn't bother you at all.
> I just don't like interracial shit, especially with blondes and redheads
user, trying to dictate who it's okay for one person to fuck or not is a level of meddling in other people's life that is already more aggravating than just being a stalker. Don't be worst than a stalker, user. Would you like one telling you who you are not allowed to fuck, even if the grils being barred are consenting?
>Spawn has been my shit since the 90s, it doesn't mean I wanna see him BLACK anyone
That make no snese. that doesn't mean he is forbidden to fuck some non-black ass either.
>Al was BASED and had a black wife.
The race of who you fuck is really irrelevant.

fucking BASED Bruce Timm

I got a boner and jerked it and came and shot across the room and cat hissed at benis

Attached: 1505986106686.jpg (540x408, 54K)

Not even people who go into fertility clinics want them. Redheads themselves breed redhead genes away.

reminder that their son was White (Thanagarian) and its likely that Thanagarian genes overwrote most of the human genes anyway.

Hawkgirl was such a huge fucking cunt in Hawkworld. But then, so was Hawkman.

The race of who you fuck is important when one’s genes override the others, and one of the partners belongs in a global minority. With your thinking, Reds are gonna be extinct in a century or so, and in a millennium, every country in the world is going to be the same brown thing. I don’t know about you, but when I visit France, I want to see French. Greece, Greeks, China, Chinese, etc, etc.

why was this deleted?

I think it's neat she's on the new Justice League at least. I've always said that the more The Hawks steal from Stargate, the better

Attached: New Justice League.jpg (922x1400, 494K)

Reds are 1 percent of the worlds population already.

Yes, and? You just want them to go away? Endangered species need to be protected, not killed faster.

This version of her yes. If Marvel was smart they would have Tim work on an animated marvel universe.

No.
People whose main powers are “having bird wings” are LAME. Same goes for Hawkman and Angel.
>B-B-B-But they have high indurance and stamina
still LAME
>B-B-B-But they have other powers too!
Then cut off the LAME wings and get a different name.

Personal female Hawk ranking for me:
Hawkworld Shayera Thal = Silver Age Shayera > Golden Age Shiera > Earth 2 Kendra >>> Post Crisis Kendra.
I haven't seen JLU in ages so I dunno where to fit cartoon Hawkgirl.

Attached: Hawkworld - Hawkwoman 04.jpg (1000x1400, 339K)

Recessive genes only go away if they stop breeding or if they all die. If they reproduce they carry on that gene expression for future generations to express regardless.

>I just don't like interracial shit

Just say you’re racist and save us time

Not that piece of shit version of her.

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1000x1492, 396K)

Yes, black redheads are the same as white redheads...

B8s aside, better a racist than a spineless cuck. I wonder how you’d feel if your grandchildren looked more like Tyler Perry than you (assuming you’re White).

I'm referring to redheads and their gene expression what are you talking about?

So good to see MM.

He's a pretty successful guy

you guys couldnt just not give him (You)s huh

I’m saying that if they keep getting BLACKED, it doesn’t matter than much to me if some Mullattos end up having red hair.

>b8
>still responds

They aren't. But if some do it doesn't mean they'll go away forever.

The ones that do will give birth to Mullatos who will then go on to BLACK othe Redheads, and so in and so forth. Kids from interacial marriages almost always go for whites.

And then the red hair gene will likely express itself again if they're both carriers, even with lighter offspring

I like how consistently horny she was. Nah, but Hawkgirl was cool, I'm actually happy they were able to characterize her as something aside from 'Hawkman's armcandy'

Attached: Hawkgirl-Origin-Explained-Armor.jpg (1200x600, 60K)

>kikes
Aren't there a decent amount of jew red heads

You're making him look like an idio-

Oh. Nevermind. Carry on.

she's not furry enough desu

She's not a Chozo man

Do you like guys?

Attached: Hawkman_v4_19_010_011.jpg (1939x1506, 564K)

Sup Forums has a reputation of being easy to bait for a reason.

I always forget that Northwind exists

>Kendra>>>>>>>Shayera
NOPE.

>Guy
>better

Guy is a douche.

>Guy is a douche.

Still more character than Stewart's muh marines, muh Xanshi, and occasionally muh dead wife when writers remember she exists.

To be fair, most people forget the infinity inc characters. Doesn't help most of them got shat on by writers because c-list characters are fair game.

No.

Attached: 9821.gif (500x455, 125K)

>Second search result when looking up "Hawgirl Images" is "Hawkgirl Imagefap" even on Private

I love the Internet

Attached: 1493502463539.png (285x249, 80K)

No. She got blacked by that Green Lantern.

Attached: 1499148573457.webm (544x306, 2.55M)

Not really. People talk about how popular she is in comparison to her male counterpart, but her threads die almost as fast as Hawkman's.

No one ever considers how hard her life on Earth must be. None of our clothes are meant for people with wings

My problem with JLU of Shayeera and John was that they showed Katmu Tui in the show and Carter

Might have been more interesting with any other lantern.

>blacked
Stewart is a filthy species traitor. Just like Lane

>Kendra

Attached: crashtest.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: 876.jpg (500x427, 90K)

uhhh because it's blatently racist?

Does Hawkgirl has villains?

The replies to it and subsequent discussion was deleted too. So even the disagreements were purged

That's a pretty shallow excuse.

1 guy screaming racial epithets isn't a discussion. Sup Forums needs to leave.

Yeah. Gentleman Ghost, Shadow Thief, Byth, and Lion Mane.

Attached: Hawkman by Geoff Johns Book One-363.jpg (1988x3054, 1.1M)

Those are the ones with any prominence.

Attached: Hawkman by Geoff Johns Book One-360.jpg (1988x3054, 860K)

This. And I loved her episode with Grundy. Was so happy when Grundy and Hawkgirl referenced their friendship in the 1st Injustice and that mission of them teaming together was based.

Attached: lionmane ----- 1987 --- ww87.jpg (955x1441, 334K)

Attached: gentleman ghost ----- 1985 --- ww.jpg (936x1429, 347K)

Attached: shadow thief ----- 1985 --- ww.jpg (940x1455, 377K)

We can't choose who we fall in love with. It just happens.

Attached: JLU-AncientHistory02.jpg (640x480, 97K)

Other way around. The kid is "white" (anyone ever notice that most whites in the DCAU are tan), the only think black, or come to think of it, human, about their son is his nose and hair color.

Well in the case it was the writer's choice and they choosed wrong.
John belongs with Katma Tui.

>John belongs with Katma Tui.
Not in JLU timeline.

>Lady Blackhawk
Ow the edge

So what's the deal with Shayera or Chay'ara or whatever in the current DC? Still in heaven? Or are they pretending Kendra has always been "current" Hawkgirl and not some kind of weird soul bodyjacker that got to keep the Hawkgirl moniker because DC can't resist taking the opportunity to retcon away another white person?

their relationship developed over multiple episodes.
they had plenty of chemistry

Fuck your cartoon, John and Katma tui are perfect for each other and every day DC doesn't bring her back is just another day for suffering.

Fake ass chemistry maybe.

Kendra is Shiera's reincarnation. Snyder retcon the timeline, so Kendra is a normal reincarnation. Shayera, the space cop, if reintroduced will probably be a Thanagarian spy who's friends with Kendra.

>aggressive
>loves to fight
>loves to drink
>burps a lot
>tries to get her bros laid
she might as well be a man

Can i get a quick rundown on hawks history? This thread makes it sound confusing.

>Kendra is Shiera's reincarnation. Snyder retcon the timeline, so Kendra is a normal reincarnation
Well that ain't so bad as far as canon rebooting goes. What's the deal with current Hawkman now though? Was Carter Hall, Sheira's main squeeze, also a past reincarnation that died with her as per usual? What about Katar Hol, space cop? I assume they did away with the whole "all male Hawks are the same person because they got space bird magic fused" thing.

It's confusing because they tried to merge the Golden and Silver Age versions together after they were both established separately.
Both versions are 99% the same character wise, because they had the same Golden and Silver Age writer.

There's no quick way to explain anything, and I wish I had saved the greentext compilation of trying to explain them.
This is a chart that tries to explain their timeline a bit. I apologize if you never read Sandman, because there's a plot development from that on this page.

Attached: 1517779954327.jpg (1544x3688, 884K)

I prefer the mask.

Attached: Hawkgirl is disgruntled.jpg (1440x1080, 280K)

He's been trap in some limbo or hell for 20 or 30 years, so he's stay young and the same. Katar Hol, he's currently dead. I'm hoping he's just a son of Carter's friend, since Snyder retconed Abin Sur as Carter's old friend. But never underestimate the capacity for a writer to fuck things up.

Attached: hawkwold annual 01 - 25 ocd horus.jpg (1024x1593, 662K)

Attached: hawkwold annual 01 - 26 ocd horus.jpg (1024x1593, 723K)

Thanx

There are two hawkman and Hawkwoman. One was reincarnated Egyptian royalty and the other space cops.
They got blended in a weird way and now people are torn between if they want reincarnated Hawk or space cop hawks

The comics and adaptations keep flip flopping between versions. A few have merged origins, which worked fine. The only real difference is reincarnation are a old couple, and space cops are weebs.

*Weebs for Earth.