British """"cuisine""""

>british """"cuisine""""

gluttonous american fuck

>toast sandwich
>not a superior bread on toast in between two slices of toasted bread

pleb taste

Oh wow.

I love these.

Tastes great with some HP Sauce in between the top two pieces and some Marmite in between the bottom two pieces.

fuck you, toast sandwiches are delicious

also this

Canadian steak.

>poverty: the sandwich

>In November 2011 the toast sandwich was recreated by the Royal Society of Chemistry in a tasting almost 150 years after the release of Beeton's Book of Household Management.[2] The society sought to revive the forgotten dish in wake of the Great Recession after finding the cost being as low as 7.5p per sandwich.[3] They named it "the country's most economical lunch", and even offered £200 to whoever could devise a cheaper meal.[4] Due to an overabundance of submissions the offer was closed 7 days later, and the £200 given to a randomly selected entrant.[5]

LOL THIS IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING, BRITAIN.

I don't believe you.

What does the anglosphere have in common?

Shitty food.

Water soup goes really well with it

>its a "hating the working class" episode
when will liberals learn?

If you're in any way implying that a slice of cooked bread in between two slices of raw bread isn't the greatest cultural delicacy ever to grace the culinary spectrum then you're wrong desu.

>Your working class is so poor that they literally can't find a non-bread food to put between bread

And you guys made fun of Ireland for having a potato staple.

Treat myself to a toast butty every christmas.

>hot water drizzled with cold

Sounds delctable.

wow, I thought this was a poor white american thing

The hell? Never seen that before.

Kek

You think that is embarrassing brother, take a gander at this boys

have you guys ever heard of not fucking up the simplest things? it is like when we left that shithole to start a real country we made every thing better. We have toast here, why the need to ruin the whole experience of toast with the "raw" bread, sounds so gay. Just eat toast you cunts.

>Eastern European """food"""

Step it up Britain. You guys are making the fucking Irish look like culinary geniuses.

im so happy someone meme'd thom yorke

Literally nothing wrong with this.

Literally nothing wrong with beans on toast.

Literally nothing wrong with black pudding.

Ameriburgers can have their high fructose corn syrup and stuff it desu.

get fucked geeeeezer

Didn't even know such a thing existed.

I've never heard of toast bread but I bet it tastes incredible when you're drunk

Beans on toast is the best.

>yfw when you will never be American on a summer day with a could beer and one of these.

How do you guys even exist over their with just fucking rain and toast in between two pieces of bread while the queen gets her heating bill payed by the citizens eating 5 star meals? I'm sure that cunt is sitting back right now eating her toast sandwiches.

What is that? Canadian bacon? Ham steak? Pork roll?

>eating a 7 burgers and 4 hot dogs for breakfast when you could have this.

Shit yo you're making me hungry for a burger

why would I want that when I have this

lard boi

Looks like someone took a greasy shit on the left side of your plate there

bologna steak is better tbhfam