I'm Literally Shaking Right Now

I'm Literally Shaking Right Now

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OF KNOWING THAT ASSANGE IS LOST?

EMPEROR I DEMAND TO KNOW WERE IS ASSANGE.

what?

By the power of Kek, all things are possible.

Shadilay.

except that patton a true american hero fits trump way more better if you want to believe in reincarnation BS

kek why

Stop. I like Trump but he is nothing like the man that Hitler was.

bullshit thread....
CTR still trying..

A leads to B
G leads to H
U leads to P
therefore
X equals C

Do you ever pretend you're just regular russia and don't have pineapple flag? Are you ever embarrassed to be musky, showerless serb?

just sayin

>Do you ever pretend you're just regular russia

no

>and don't have pineapple flag?

what? there's no pineapples here, why should I put it on my flag

> Are you ever embarrassed to be musky, showerless Serb?

lol you don't even wash your hands... we take care of our hygiene

>we take care of our hygiene
>[dubious][who said this?]

This, plus Patton actually looks like Trump and shared similar beliefs.

Clearly Faggots

>from Christianity, we learn that the soul can reincarnate at anytime after a death

t. didn't pay attention in religious studies classes

You aren't Australia. Leave Serbia alone.

hitler died in argentina in like 1983, according to the FBIs unclassified documents on their website

Hindenburg was a big guy

You know what he said at the end of the war about Germany, the kikes and the communists, don't you?

Maybe I am, maybe I'm vacationing in a highway motel 6 outside of Denton Texas, cunt.

he knew all along, this was all part of his plan

Fuck the liberals were right all along

We elected LITERALLY HITLER

I'm okay with this. Let's not pussy out and backstab ourselves this time, okay?

He didn't reach his final form until late Vadim Tudor's soul combined with his on 14 November 2015.

Sup Forums should appreciate this man's sacrifice; it is hard to sacrifice one's life, but harder to sacrifice one's soul.

>Australian vacationing in Texas
Why? Texas is just the outback with Mexicans instead of abbos and a whole lot more guns.

>Trump says Patton is spinning in his grave
>tfw Patton is Trump, spinning the system upside down

this can't be real....

>whole lot more guns

April 30 to June 14 is 45 days faggot

Didn't Patton see kikes as subhumans (who doesn't though)? And he saw the communists as a threat before others did. I know Patton had a particular dislike for Mexicans and Arabs...

its real

M-meme m-magic?

>Implying its a bad thing.
MAGA
Gas the kikes
Race war now

>believing the myth that hitler suicided in ww2

kill yourself

1 year and 46 days.

411 days

411 - kek confirms

Patton was pretty sympathetic to the Nazis and wanted to rearm them so they could BTFO Russia together.

933 has the 411 on 411

>411
>dubs
>Hitler said he would rise from the grave
>Nazis are known for their fascination with the occult
>Donald trump was helped into presidency by occult meme magic
holy shit, we really did it this time.

>Australia less than 6%
>Texas 38%
Yeah, a lot more guns. And more effective ones too.

You asked why, that was my answer. More guns.

Nope he just recently died in Argentina, even local papers reported this - looking for a source now.

Oh, my bad. Still, you should have gone to Alaska. 68% ownership rate and we have the opposite climate of Australia. You could even see some snow.

>snow

No thanks, I like my shorts and my tanks.

Suit yourself, but we've got weed stores too. Just come in the summer.

This has about as much rationalism behind it as any other Letist rhetoric I've seen. If this weren't a sarcasm thread I'd believe it were a real argument from them.

This

Shortly before he died he said he realized what the Nazis were doing and felt like they had fought the wrong side in WW2 a nd that the Russians were the true enemy. He also started talking about da joos.

False lol

What have we done Sup Forums?

Was this hitlers plan all along?

Are you that retarded?

Assanage is a dead man. He was useful to Trump during the election, but he's still an enemy of the United States. Trump will put pressure on Ecuador to hand the rapist terrorist over and he'll be dealt with. Ecuador is not going to have what little economy their piss poor sewer nation has destroyed to protect a rapist terrorist who is slowly going insane.

Trump's administration will see to it Assanage dies and nothing of value will be lost.

All about that Ludendorff senpai

Assange helped hand Trump the election so I don't think Trump will go out of his way to hunt down Assange. Trump's been friendly to Putin and Russia despite the establishment seeing Russia as the enemy, maybe he'll be more friendly to Assange.

>rapist terrorist
lmao what?

for you

Wasn't Bush and Clinton born the same year too?

And lefties complain about the Right being religious

archaeologyinbulgaria.com/2015/12/07/archaeologist-discovers-8000-year-old-nephrite-frog-like-swastika-in-slatina-neolithic-settlement-in-bulgarias-capital-sofia/
holy shit...

a relic of kek

we must find it