It's all fun and games,UNTIL YOU START TALKIN' SHIT BOUT JEWS.YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT BOUT JEWS CAUSE HOLOCAUST...

It's all fun and games,UNTIL YOU START TALKIN' SHIT BOUT JEWS.YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT BOUT JEWS CAUSE HOLOCAUST.I'm sick of all this censorship.You can talk shit bout muslims,catholics,blacks,anyone you like.But the moment you start talkin' bout jews it's hate speech.What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you realize what the Jewish people went through?

Why are there so many attention whore threads today.saged

It wasn't only them.Muslims suffer from genocide where I live and nobody seems to care.Why are they suddenly so protected? Why aren't native Americans protected,they were massacred too?

Hey, where did that guy to the right come from?

Let me see some proof, you insignificant cunt! PROVE to me that the Holocaust happened!

well we cannot really deny the holocaust.I'm kinda in the middle,I'm just not sure if it happened or not.All in all jews are acting like a bunch of pussies that censor freedom of speech.Just look at JEWtube.There are tons of racist channels on youtube and well well,the one criticising jews gets removed.What a coincidence.

Start here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial
In order to educate yourself.

>what is Photoshop
It doesn't (dis)prove anything.

Were Muslims ever cremated alive in ovens, gassed, their skin peeled off to perform cruel medical experiments? Salt and acid poured over open wounds? Vivisections performed on them? Were their feet's skin ever peeled off and forced to walk on rough surfaces? Were they ever forced to get no sleep for months to see how long a person can survive without sleep? Didn't think so.

>well we cannot really deny the holocaust.

Either you're baiting hard, or simply an idiot. Of course we can deny the Holocaust. There is no such thing as being "self-evident". You either provide the proof for your claim or the claim is to be assumed false.

The burden of proof lies with you.

I recommend you to not even bother with holocaust deniers.

It's like debating a Flat Earther or Young Earth Creationist. You'll just waste your time.

>wikipedia

Try again. Anyone can edit Wikipedia and have it say whatever. Let's see some sources. You do realize that the articles listed in Wikipedia are about as meaningful as me referencing a quote I said years back (or a friend said)? It proves nothing, except that some other guy said the same thing.

The truth does not fear investigation. So why is it illegal to question the Holohoax? Why can't we find anything resembling a death machine in any of the so-called "death camps"?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Read and understand your logical fallacy before proceeding.

See:

you are both semitic scum

TIL Slavs are Semites.

What made you conclude that?

I'll just ignore you, like I ignore Flat Earthers.

Yeah right.Most people I know here hate jews

Haha, found the Reddit faggot! You have to go back, pleb!

You're such a pro 4channer!

I actually have nothing against the Jews as a religion.What I really hate are the Jewish bankers who control the world

serb faggot, i used to think hating jews was injustified, you keep proving us wrong, keep it going motherfucker, the day is coming.

He's a Sloven...

Don't ignore flat earthers, their fucking message is spreading fast as hell . We need to curb the propagation of their cult like bullshit

>Derailing the thread

Don't be like that, Burger. Stay on topic.

What is there to discuss.There is no proof that Earth is flat,therefore it is not flat

They even censor Sarah Silverman

So, is Evalion making videos anymore, or was she banned from the internet?

At least two of her channels were shut down, mainly due to the White Knight bullshit from Onision. I have most of her videos archived, and routinely upload them just to keep them in circulation.

These days she's facing charges for "hate speech" in Canada.

>Costa Rica
Shouldn't you be building a wall?

>Hate Speech Charges
What a joke.
This is why I hate when other burgerbros compare their ideals to Canada, as if Canada was somehow superior.

I hope she beats them, but I realize there is a slim chance she will.

The US Constitution might be the greatest document ever written, only surpassed by the Declaration of Independence.

You need to protect your freedoms! Western Civilization depend on it!

The Norwegian Constitution is but a shadow of the US one, and if I could - I would gladly migrate to one of the un-cucked states.

Sadly, immigration of "unskilled labor" is blocked, even from White countries. As if being a gun smith, carpenter and IT-tech is worthless in the grand scheme of things? But I digress..

>It doesn't (dis)prove anything.
You really this retarded? It shows that the evidence you are using to prove your point has been tampered with, meaning that it is useless.

I bet you've never looked into their 'proofs'

>If I just ignore the truth, then I'm right!

ugh shut up baby

>well we cannot really deny the holocaust
watch me faggot