Going back to blue pill

How do I forget the redpill and live my life like the rest of the normies?

when you reach a certain level of knowledge, you gain enlightenment and can feel sympathy for normies and then seek to change their ways

stop coming to Sup Forums

when you do this it's like cutting the blue pill in half and taking it that way

Sorry friendo, the only blue pill to take is one to the brain. Once you get pilled there is no going back.

You can't. Its a one way trip

you're here forever, and you're never going to be truly happy again

Wrong picture, leaf

the true redpill is to know that youre not bound to pills.

once you go down the rabbit hole, there is no going back user

you are here forever

Get an SJW girlfriend. Listen to everything she says and follow all of her demand. Allow her to fuck other men. Smoke lots of weed. Go to protests and get beaten up by the cops. Keep doing this until you believe Soros is the good guy.

hahaha thinking their is an escape from truth, o you can hide, but deep within your conscious there is the seed. the undeniable and inescapable seed that will grow and grow and grow until you either learn to live with it or put a shotgun in your mouth hole

Get a hobby

check'd

KEK HAS SPOKEN ROACH

No silly that's for the Turks.

This. And quints checked

No
Going
Back

Praise
Kek. Vive les deplorables

>going back to the bluepill after pizzagate

Literally impossible. Your conscience will kill you slowly.

Why are there turks on poll.
And why are your people in my beautiful, forever white until 2 decades, country?

Redpill me on this, Turk

CENK,
MUHHH NOT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE MUHH. KILL CHRISTIANS MUHH.

cenk is not a roach though but an obese brown buffalo. Cheers

What kind of a hobby?

Well turk?

Why are turks here

Create a chain of tasks and follow them, that goes like this: After completing x, I will do y, for the purpose of z. For every hard thing, do an easy thing, you'll be a productive member of society in no time. Here's an example:

After breakfast, I will read about javascript for 1 hour, for the purpose of learning how to become a web developer

After learning about javascript, I will go on Sup Forums for 2 hours, for the purpose of entertaining myself

After browsing Sup Forums for 2 hours, I will learn how to create a cover letter for a resume for 1 hour, for the purpose of getting a job.

Just keep adding to that list, and gradually take out the parts where you are dicking around. Don't make it too hard, just start with an hour of new tasks, and eventually you'll begin to realise it's better to work at something, rather than make up fantasies about why everyone else is a cuck or slave. Hope that helps. Just keep adding small tasks to the list, try to be as specific as possible, and you'll start gaining momentum.