#boycotthamilton

#boycotthamilton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9p-NlbifWrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do leftists afford this shit?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Pence go to plays at night.

*record scratch.*
Yep, that's me....

Fuck thiz

nobody boycotting hamilton could afford to see it in the first place this means literally nothing it's a fucking non issue who gives a fuck

>Your wascist, swexist political enemy pays a lot of money to see a play about black people doing ahistorical things.
>Boo him and personally make him feel unwelcome by allowing the cast to lecture him from the stage.

Are leftists in America completely brain dead? Do you think this incident will make pence care more about black people or feel slighted and unfairly targeted?

Their largest constituency is wealth white people in the cities.

Not $2,500.

>boycott hamilton!!!
>Good, now the waiting list has shrunk.

Nothing changes. Shit's sold out until 2018.

#fuckthepoor
Democrats in a nutshell

SAFE SPACE

only non white can apply

It reaffirms their stances. They know Pence won't change, they were just taking the piss.

This pasta hit the spot

#Ithurtswhenitsusunderfire

conservatives are nutshells

>The play has peaked
>it's not cool on broadway if every mom waiting in the parking lot is playing it
>the second cast is making people miss the original cast

The play will be in serious trouble before Trump is out of the White House and it will look like a Trump win

Fucking how? I listened to it and it's okay but not good enough to be sold out for over a year in advance. The fuck?

>muh neocon heart is hurt because words

kys you emotional fags

I don't know either, but it's been like that since it opened.

>$849 for a fucking play with a bunch of literally who actors

We put big fucking name actors in stage roles and the tickets are the same fucking prices.

You can go to the fucking Royal opera for less than half that price in the best seats.

What the fuck is with that fucking price?

Yes, their brand has taken a hit. Sure they are sold out now, but merchandising, soundtrack sales, a future tour, etc would be affected. It's like making 10 million vs 250 million. But liberals don't think as head, it's all about their fee fees in the moment.

THEY'RE SO SCARED THEY RIOT IN THE STREETS NATIONWIDE AND TEAR SHIT UP

THEY'RE SO SCARED THEY ACCOST AND LECTURE THE VP IN PUBLIC

DON'T MAKE THEM ANY MORE SCARED THAN THEY ARE OR ELSE SHIT COULD GET REAL, YOU HEAR??

>mfw its not even a play
>mfw its a fucking musical

What the flying fuck, we don't charge £700 for les miserables.

Demand. There is demand to see it so they can charge that price.

clearly you haven't been to a play

Because of demand, meaning they can set the price however they feel and it will still sell out.

>that name
Shota asriel vore where ???

People who like Mike wouldn't go see we wuz founderz anyway.

>or feel slighted and unfairly targeted?
im sure even he understand what irony is

There's a demand for les miserables but i got a last minute ticket (literally the day before) for £70 in a good seating area.

Even fucking Harry Potter and the Cursed Child doesn't cost anywhere near that much.

Les Mis has been open for 30 years with dozens of casts and roadshows in the UK and US. Hamilton only exists in a few theaters right now.

I don't get this Hamilton thing; I gave it a listen at a friend's behest, but all I could think about the entire time is how it sounded like some god-awful 8th grade educational play.

I can't believe people even go to plays or musicals anymore.

see

see We literally have people flying in from over the world (because they're retarded) to see this play and the prices are much more reasonable.

Hamilton was the shittiest president anyway

Correct i'm in flyover country. The part that voted for Trump and against elitist snobs such as yourself.

>posting jewish cartoons

Difference in demand? I don't know, I can't even get through that book because of how awful the characters and plot are. It rests on entirely how much of a shit you give about Cedric Diggory.

>we wuz founderz
Kek, that's exactly what it is too

>a bunch of niggers performing a sing along version of WE WUZ FOUNDIN FATHERS N SHEEIT

Only the most retarded faggots would ever want to see this garbage.

They managed to make it into an elite leftist social signalling marker, then tied it in with Hillary's campaign e.g. you could get Hamilton merch where the H was the one from her logo. So hats off to their marketing team I guess. Also it's uniquely designed to appeal to jews if you think about it, since it erases real American history and replaces it with lies where blacks and faggots do everything.

hey guys
show us your screencap montage of delusional Trump voters being BTFO by Clinton

>literally grabbing his dick
o wow

stub hub
ticketmaster

you can get tickets all the time

assholes who bought thinking they were going to sell em are the ones preying for no boycott

>that much money to watch literal WE WUZ roleplaying niggers

Why

The West is dead. We are just maggots feeding on its corpse.

Just look at that nigger. What understanding could he possibly have of Hamilton?

"But success and happiness were not to be. Garish daylight shewed only squalor and alienage and the noxious elephantiasis of climbing, spreading stone where the moon had hinted of loveliness and elder magic; and the throngs of people that seethed through the flume-like streets were squat, swarthy strangers with hardened faces and narrow eyes, shrewd strangers without dreams and without kinship to the scenes about them, who could never mean aught to a blue-eyed man of the old folk, with the love of fair green lanes and white New England village steeples in his heart."

"So instead of the poems I had hoped for, there came only a shuddering blankness and ineffable loneliness; and I saw at last a fearful truth which no one had ever dared to breathe before—the unwhisperable secret of secrets—the fact that this city of stone and stridor is not a sentient perpetuation of Old New York as London is of Old London and Paris of Old Paris, but that it is in fact quite dead, its sprawling body imperfectly embalmed and infested with queer animate things which have nothing to do with it as it was in life. "
-- HP Lovecraft, "He"

I looked it up.
it is only $250

Oops, meant for

Harry Potter is a greedy fucking cash grab from a disgusting woman who has absolutely no shame.

I pity the braindead faggots who pay to go see that utter garbage when for the same price they could see everything at the Royal Albert Hall for the next three months.

This city has so much culture it's exhausting and these millennial plebs are rapping at the doors of hatchet-crew rehash of a worn-out IP.

i voted trump too you tard

they'll want their own entrances and segregated seating before to long,
its going to be like the 60's again but minorities will have demanded it so

are rich whites playing a reverse psychology long con and not telling the rest of us?

I think what minorities in the US are doing at the moment is hilarious, they turning back all that their fore bearers fought fore,
its like how you manipulate children

What is this ? Theater ? Why the fuck would this cost so much

Please tell me there is video of this incident?

Are tickets really that expensive? Good grief. I've heard it's good, but there's no way it's that good. I feel bad for Mike Pence. He just wanted to take in a play, and some faggot comes out at the end and says AYYO WHY YO ADMINISTRATION GONNA BE KILLIN BLACK PEOPLE N SHIT

This is going to cause enormous backlash. The reason that the tickets cost so much is because the normies were starting to see it as "the broadway play to see while in New York"

Yeah everyone needs to be made to feel deeply ashamed horrified and terrified of the FACT THAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE FUCKING WHITE EUROPEANS

Everyone should be so scared and worried about being white! That's the only way things can be! OY VEY! OY VEY! OY VEY! OY VEY! WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS! OY VEY!

Its retarded as fuck, I wouldn't even consider seeing it. It's right in the fucking centre of London too - the west end is literally on your doorstep and you're going to see a play about harry potter where hermione granger is played by a nigger.

Fucked around and got a triple double.

I never even heard of this shit until yesterday because I'm not a faggot

OY VEY THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS! CAN WE GET A NEW MUSICAL TO SHAME WHITE PEOPL FOR THEIR HISTORY? IT HAS BEEN THREE WEEKS SINCE WE HAD ONE OF THESE THINGS! WE NEED A NEW ONE!

OY VEY!

If you got a ticket the day before the show demand is not very high

There must be no white history! There must be no white politics! No white identity! Oy vey! We need to make a new play to remind the white people how they must feel! Ashamed and so guilty for their identity and their history! Can I get an "OY VEY" now? Please, give us your deepest and most rich tinged oy vey we need it right now folks

Why did Pence even go to see this shitshow in the first place? did he just figure musical theater would be the perfect faggot hunting grounds?

your tears are sweet user. i think you have diabetus

because once they got rid of all the whites, the show became a sellout phenom

He probably went because he just wanted to be entertained and doesn't hate blacks and homosexuals like twitter memes say. He couldn't have known some guy was going to lecture him at the end.

So what actually happens in Hamilton other than replacing all the founding fathers with inner-city gangsters and Mexicans?

>tfw you were never consuming the products that need to be boycotted in 2016 in the first place.

It's a very frustrating feel.

yes, just google it

Because it would provoke the reaction you're seeing now.

Trump used tactics like this constantly throughout his campaign, the primary especially. Now he's working through Pence.

broadway shows are pretty entertaining and usually don't push sjw leftist garbage
just kidding his wife probably wanted to go

we gunna boycotts that nigra show 'bout them nigras and whatnot

oh look...wal mart gotta sale on g-string panties and catfish bait

Why must nigger destroy everything?
Its like every were there must be niggers in it, forcred if needed. Battlefield 1 Britsh team full of niggers wat? Warhammer no niggers far in wide EXPECT some importen leader roll of course. Every new movie gotta have a nigger in it. I HATE IT

(((Leftists)))

Why the fuck is this so popular in the first place? Hamilton wanted the USA to be a monarchy in everything but a name and was the forefather of the modern debt-ridden unsustainable economics.

youtube.com/watch?v=9p-NlbifWrk

It's just a biography of Hamilton. The cabinet meetings are rap battles where they quote Biggie Smalls and Grandmaster Flash.

Alexander Harambe

A FUCKING LEAF

btw how do they explain Slavery back then in this theater? Are the roles switched?

Ayo Lincoln was black n sheeit

>Hamilton wanted the USA to be a monarchy in everything but a name and was the forefather of the modern debt-ridden unsustainable economics.

But user. He also started the coast guard!

Cast of Hamilton: " If you have differences, say something! What better place than on this stage" Great idea. Audience members should stand up and call them out on their non-white hiring policy during the play.

>Because it would provoke the reaction you're seeing now
being this delusional that trump could have done it knowing the outcome
you are being naive

Someone has to make South Park great again

Is Trump really a 40D chess master or are liberals so pathetic at life that it's inevitable that they fail?

It's only popular with wealthy urban shitlibs. I didn't even know what 'Hamilton' was until this Mike Pence being boo'ed thing hit the news.

Does anyone know if the all-black cast realizes that Hamilton bought and sold slaves? Oh, the fucking irony. The best part is Hamilton was known to be hard core anti-slavery. It pays to know your fucking history especially if you're idolizing someone from the past. Too. Fucking. Funny.

I think the only reason a play about a founding father is acceptable in the current year is that he was personally opposed to slavery.

Ugly nigger-washing. I do hate Emma Watson but none of that has to do with the fact she looks like a sexy Richard Dawkins.

Why on Earth is she so fucking disgusting? All actresses have to do is be attractive and she fucked that up.

>But user. He also started the coast guard!
That's actually pretty cool.

What the fuck is Boycott Hamilton? I've not been paying attention.

>former trump voter

You either voted for him or you didn't.

And was opposed to slavery. Like John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. Both much more interesting and respectable figures.
Another thing. Hamilton was ready for a coup during Adams's presidency.