Was there ever a character so criminally underrated in cartoon history?

Was there ever a character so criminally underrated in cartoon history?

Attached: S02M02_Dan_shoots_ecto-blast.png (623x473, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvrarFUrVSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that I think about it, he is literally magnus, the evil warrock of the future

So I found out that apparently he WAS planned to return at one point. But for whatever reason, Hartman said "Nah, more Vlad"

Butch wanted more stupid comedy, so he fired all the writers who were taking the show's concept at least semi-seriously and pretty much wrecked Season 3.

I agree, Syndromes ghost deserves more attention.

Attached: The_Incredibles_-_Syndrome_-_Render.png (940x2038, 920K)

Its not fair, it had so much goddamn potential!

Lmao.

To be honest he was fucking OP. Than again after Danny fought his evil self Vlad became a pushover.

Would have been a better final enemy than "giant space rock."

Literally baseless

His voice was so fucking cool
youtube.com/watch?v=JvrarFUrVSc

I mean both those things came about; Vlad appeared so often he became complete jobber and the human just went overboard. Danny Phantom could've done nothing but benefited by dialing back.

humor*

The real shame was that we never got to see current Vlad meet / get wrecked by Dark Danny.

He never made sense to me
>kill human danny
>destroy vlad mansion
>destroy human world
>destroy most of ghost zone
>walk around the ruins for years

What the fuck he wanted?

>Implying it isn't fun to be the ultimate hunter, always letting your prey just barely escape to scrounge up another resistance effort for you to crush.

Also helped him develop more powers, would have never needed or gotten the ghostly wail if he wasn't constantly fighting.

To test his capabilities.

Attached: DanP.jpg (246x224, 17K)

Pretty much got the same treatment as this guy.
>Absolutely incredible in the episode they appear.
>Never seen again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Not, just the right amount. You can't really do anything interesting with him after you have Danny reject his future self, and he can't do anything that Vlad wouldn't do.

It's more that Butch wanted to dumb things down and caused Steve Marmel to leave. He even made Vlad from a serious foe into a sitcom-tier nemesis.

How much did Butch pay him?

Attached: eric_roberts.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Danny still beat him through a "gotta protect muh nakama" asspull

Pretty sure Eric will do anything just because he can.

He was in The Killers' "Mr' Brightside" video as a sleazy womanizer.

Butch went ham on the show because he was a born again Christian or some shit.

His parents back. ;_;

Now that I think about it, Evil Danny is kinda OVER rated. He didn't really do a ton. Don't get me wrong. His design is FANTASTIC. The voice? PERFECT. The intimidation factor. Off the charts. But other than some off screen maiming of Danny's old villains, we don't get to see Evil Danny do much other than disguise himself and fight Danny for a bit.

Don't forget the video's sequel, "Miss Atomic Bomb" too - the real life portions ofc. (Kinda shocked the first time I learned his connection to Danny Phantom myself...)

Attached: tfw you will never get a standalone Titmouse-animated romance or drama work.png (621x547, 205K)

Attached: 1510460556224.jpg (1000x694, 59K)