[email protected]

Hello, my name is Ben Jacobs, and I am a reporter for The Guardian. I am writing an article 4chans Sup Forums board, specifically regarding your involvement with the Trump Campaign. If it wouldn't be trouble for you guys, can you tell me why you guys support Trump and if you have any direct communication with the campaigning you are too shy to engage me here, I have put my email address in the name address so we can talk in private.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/).
soulmates.theguardian.com/gay-dating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont support trump and i didnt vote for him.

i'm assuming this is bait though. in which case, congrats you fooled me.

We'll only answer questions if you swear allegiance to the almighty Kek.

>too shy to share on an anonymous imageboard

You were this close

We support Trump because of Kek's divine will.

I didn't have much engagement. Was just told to shill for a few hours a day to earn my cash. I don't even know if they checked the logs I sent, because I always got paid the same regardless of how much (or really, how little) I did.

This is a Hillary supporting board, now fuck off shill

This is a leftist ideology spreading forum. For a reporter you obviously havent done much research.

They offered us 72 virgin girls if we blew up the internet with Trump memes

Maybe if you read your own paper critically, you lying cunt, you might understand.
This was in today's paper.

We are here because we love bbc. Not your bbc but nigga bbc.

#Fakenews

What's your opinion on Gamer Gate?

Fuck off you bogan cuck

Also please know that what you are doing is stupid and dangerous

I support who ever the digits tell me to support

Have you smashed Owen's boipucci yet newfag?

Keep moving goy. Nothing to see here.

PEPE is a free speech symbol that can be and is used by everyone to express any viewpoint emotion. It is not solely a white nationalist symbol, its an everybody symbol. There are Hillary Pepes. The whole white nationalist symbol was spread by the usa media to shame the young trump vote, and to rally hillary's base.
The Pepe with the KKK hood was actually made by someone from CNN.

Actually, I was employed by Correct the Record up until last week to come here, as well as twitter, reddit, and facebook in order to bait people into saying negative things for exploitation. Turns out this is a satire site! I am surprised by all the media attention, but don't worry, you aren't the only one who was fooled.

fucking kill yourself you filthy kike lover

Although I doubt it's you, It is because we are all faggots. We love the gayness of our memelord Donald J. Trump. We are also happy that his wife has posted nudes on playboy.

Fuck off Guardian, your election graphics will little sprite candidates are cool but you've done nothing but shit on Trump since he was elected.

I'm telling you right now. You cant understand this place. You have to be here for years to do that. Anything you write will be mocked and seen as ignorant. This board is satire.

We support Trump because he understands the threat of radical Islam. The refugee crisis has destroyed Europe, and will lead to civil war and endless terror threats for the forseeable future.

homogenous societies are better and don't have to deal with constant struggle over petty racial issues. People who believe all races are exactly the same are lying to themselves.

Asians get straight A's for a reason.

Blacks drop out for a reason.

Islam is a political ideology incompatible with American values and should be banned from the country. Fuck their feelings.

Ben, if you're wondering why these NEETs are demanding tribute to KEK, please read up on the cult of Kek (pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/). Also, please don't use the word "alt-right" in any of your writing. It's a fictional bogeyman, kind of like "communists" during the McCarthy years. As far as I can tell, Sup Forums is nothing more than a collection of individual nihilists, libertarians, and societal outcasts, not an organized fascist brigade.

user and Owen sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G cuuuuuuuuute

We tried really hard to support Hillary, but Trump hired a lot of online trolls to come here and post nothing but racist garbage :(

We'd all be better off if you would also focus on finding out WTF happened to Julian Assange.

(((jacobs)))

I support Trump because he's not a neocon. Also for his promise to build the border wall. Neocons and shitlibs have done severe damage to our country.

You look like a faggot and possibly a kike

Suck my dick and die you Lugenpresse scum

GO BAKE MY BAGEL BITCH

Timestamp pic or fuck off.

We don't like you...

NOBODY LIKES YOU BTFO you can't write a mainstream story on pol you fuckwad

Gas the kikes race war now

>leave the briefcase containing the (you)s under the Hawthorne bridge and await further instructions

We actually like Bernie sanders, Don't fall for the CTR shills in saying we liked Trump

Fuck you and your fake news website.

Dont give him anything to go off m8

Sweden... just.

Sup Forums is with her!

Sup Forums is a website of peace and Sup Forums is it's temple

I hate Trump allahu ackbar

FUCK YOU!!! PEPE IS NOT A HATE SYMBOL!

Welcome to this humble internet board of peace. Yes I supported Trump, not for the reasons you most likely think, yes several prominent posters in this board helped promote Trump through meme magic and shitposting.

RING A DING DING, BABY.

Can you also tell us why The Guardian hasn't disavowed one of its columnists who called for Trump's assassination?

This. We are not "Alt-Right"

The Alt-Right is a label Hillary Clinton used to pigeon hole the dynamic new face of conservatism into a single ideology tainted with white supremacy.

We believe that Nationalism is better than Globalism because it preserves diversity through National identity, as well as places a stop to a monopoly of governmental centralization of power such as the EU.

cooperation

go fuck yourself pussy

Who cares. Learn to do investigative work yourself.

Tldr: lurk more before posting and stop advertising.

I am articulate, have a doctoral degree, and in grad school working on a second doctorate. I would be more than happy to tell you why I voted trump as well as why I am on this board.

Occasionally, we do hear from high level folks from the trump campaign. However, they post as proxies "someone who represents Roger Stone"etc.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why the Guardian continues to be willfully oblivious to the profoundly negative changes in demography that have resulted from the policies of the past 2 decades.

Then you will have your answer.

> Ben Jacobs
> Jacobs

WHHHHEWWWWW
(((they))) are among us

I'm just a cog, that moves as Pepi commands.

Because I came to this country legally and don't like illegals.
T. Legal Hispanic

#RapeMonisha ?
>#RapeMonisha ?

#RapeMonisha ?
>#RapeMonisha ?

#RapeMonisha ?
>#RapeMonisha ?

#RapeMonisha ?
>#RapeMonisha ?

>incompatible american values
Yeah forgot that "American values" are letting your sons get brainwashed by videogames and letting your daughter get brainwashed by social media while you work a 9-5 job come home and sleep

Get out juden

>Pepi
Those digits dont lie, PRAISE PEPI

Tried to get you a subscription with the guardian's gay dating service

soulmates.theguardian.com/gay-dating

but the email account already exists.

>the guardian
>American IP

faaaaaake!!!!

Yea, Hitler unironically did nothing wrong, and Churchill was the villain with tens of millions of European and Russian dead on his hands.

Hitlers pre-war goals were completely justified and it never had to break out into war, if not for Churchills imperialistic goals.

Fuck yourself, lugenpresse.

(((BEN JACOBS)))

Get out of here you fucking kike

How much did the Guardian cover the Savile scandal, before it broke? Rumors for 10+ years, you covered for pedophiles and the worst human beings possible.

Get out of your shitty shop and go rogue faggit

Not only do we have direct ties to the Trump campaign but DJT himself is a moderator here.

Check this out, Moot and Trump go back a long ways as Moot and DJT Jr. were hunting buddies.

The campaign is over so I, a former campaign assistant, can spill the beans.

>1 post by this ID

You fucking idiots fall for this bait every time.

Let me ask you this: IF this was a real far-left journalist, what would you even hope to do? He already fucking hates us and everything that we stand for, and his article would show us in the worst possible light. You can't really troll a fanatic who doesn't even have the self-awareness to realise that he's being trolled.
So what, you'd try to defend Sup Forums and the "alt-right"? Good luck with that - like I said, do you really think that the cunt would publish a refutation of the far-left's vilification of the white working class? Fat chance - he'd just take your quotes out of context.

So why would you even want to talk to a journalist in the first place?

Those are new inventions that we are just now seeing the negative consequences of. We millennials will be thanked in previous generations for sacrificing our sanity and success in order to be guinea pigs for the effect modern technology has on the human brain.

KEK CONFIRMMMSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is all you need to know about this place, and also the exact way we got Trump elected.
We are a region and I forgot what goes next.

Are you jewish, faggot?

First name is Ben...

so he's going to be reading this thread?

you look like a huge faggot, ben, and i can't wait for the guardian's impending death

Benjamin, if you could do us the service of killing yourself, it'd go a long way towards raising awareness of the online bullying issue.

holy kek

>ctr shill that stayed

Larpers be larping. No timestamp no bueno

Dick out and time stamp or GTFO

Cant beeive u new fags fall for this LARPer

you're probably gonna end up needing a new email

>(((Jacobs)))

We are going to make Britainn great again as well.

Restore the Anglosphere.

>tell me why you guys support Trump

I don't.

> and if you have any direct communication with the campaigning

Yes, I'm directly connected with Trump via a special red telephone.

I'm sorry Sup Forums is a bit too serious for your joke of a newspaper. Sup Forums would be more appropriate for you and your ilk.

He would write his smut either way, all we can do is confuse him as much as possible

tbf he is a Guardian reporter, they tend to overlook important information and generally act like massive faggots

I was paid 35 cents a post and 60 cents a (you)

Much better than CTR offered, and there was no Non-Disclosure clause

Hey Ben you really want a hot tip? The beard isn't making it. Scraggier than a tuppenny whores pubes.

Get out lamestream media, you're done.

Fuck you and fuck your news

Fuck off

nice timestamp, faggot.

test

NOT ALL Sup Forums

i can't vote so fuck you

The graudian is slowly descending into click-bait bullshit. I didn't necessarily agree with all its angles but it used to be a semi-decent broadsheet. I get that they need to make money, but the shittier it gets the less likely I'm going to pay actual money to read it

The traditional media is trying to report on us to regain status as gatekeepers.

Dont fall for it; we dont need legacy media, we dont need them to advertise for us. We have subverted them.
Dont throw the dog a bone

This is a guardian representative here. This is our company's official response to your statements: "fuck you sandnigger"

Even if you told him things that were so outlandish that they were clearly fake, he would still publish whatever you told him. In fact, the more outlandish and unrealistic the better. Remember, he's pandering towards other far-left twats who hate us with a burning passion, and any kind of absurd exaggeration just helps to dehumanise us. Pic related, this is literally what the Guardian is - it's sub-tabloid trash for far-left extremists.

No matter what you do, you lose. Just stay away from journalists. They are professional liars.

fake and gay

There is a very wide consensus that our elites are the proverbial third generation who cannot hold on to the family wealth -- inheritors who learned no skills and who do not understand urgency. It's not just that we disagree with them and fear their plans. We are at Crane Brinton's Revolutionary Point, we are certain we could do a better job ourselves.
You really see that very clearly in the continuity of comic book super villain level insane NeoCon foreign policy across both Democrat and Republican administrations. Christians are being raped and genocided in Syria, so we are letting in the people doing that rather than the Christians, and the mainstream media batters us with daily self-defeatingly hystrionic admonitions defending this madness. Our governments are unable to protect us from "gas leaks" (terrorism) and not interested in doing so anyway. You also see that in economic policy, which is a simple and indefensible disaster, but is praised by comfortable "Elysium residents" who unironically tell anyone who couldn't afford a seat on the shuttle to die.
Also Obama and Soros really have succeeded in reversing decades of public safety progress. It is simply dangerous to walk around. Kids are rioting over easily debuked lies (which the Elysium residents make no attempt to debunk). Border security has been abandoned but right-wing organizations get closely audited by the IRS. Our fears, substantiated with photographs and police stements, are dismissed as "conspiracy theory," but anyone who fails to love Hilary and who doesn't think that Vladimir Putin is Hitler is accused of being a Russian agent.