Would you, Sup Forums?

would you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFPM53mKm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now THAT is what curvy means. It's not average though.

K good

How about manlets? Even liberal girls hate manlets. Double standards.

>Butter face

>Normal

she's fat.

>normal
wew when is being a fat cow normal

>Average

There's no way the author wrote this with a straight face

Anything is possible with enough alcohol

A fat body should not be considered normal.

welcome to amerifatistan

If that's a "normal" teenager now I'm starting a mobility scooter businesses.

lol

>teen
she looks like she's older and fatter than your average 18 or 19 yo girl

so this is now a (((normal))) body in burgerland?

nah
too fat

>average
She has phenomenal genetics to have that much body fat and have it go to all the right places.

Thicc as fuck

>>>/worldstarhiphop/

>trying to normalize obesity

fat bitch

>normal

porkers pls go

>Canadian 10
>American 2

Betas just can't handle h i g h t e s t thicc qt

>Normal body
>Author is a female
Why am I not surprised?

That's not normal at all. Even in my white trash town of 11,000 people that only has one bar, that's not normal. She's like "well, I haven't had sex in a year and it's 3am... she's the only one left, I'll flip for it" tier of body.

Unless you're a nigger. Niggers love fatties.

Yes, its (((normal))) goyim. Everyones a fatty!

normal burger for a normal grill

Yeah

Pretty much the exact same body type as the last girl I was banging, except the girl I was seeing had slightly bigger tits. Best sex ive ever had.

>tfw she stopped seeing me after working out I'm right wing who hates feminism and I liked trump
>tfw

Also, top kek. This is "Marie Lodi".

Nope, that's fucking obese.

>abolishing prisons
i lost

>normal
>fat

lol - normal. not even close

>normal

Why are fat women unable to acknowledge the very SIMPLE and SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN fact that surplus weight is a direct result of over of eating more calories than what you spend in a day?

You don't see men bitching about that, it's always women. Is it just plain jealousy? Are they just too lazy?

I want body positivity fags to fucking die.

She's a whale, so no. Bestiality is for degenerates. Throw her back in the sea where she belongs.

L U M P P Y

Is this in USA?
if it is, she is too thin to be normal.

Pedo here. I've had sex with at least 30 girls under the age of 18. So yes, yes I would.

That's true, but men and woman aren't equal all the time

that's gross
i'm down with shit like this though

Why is "normal" always a code word for "fat"?

Fucking America.

you know, you need fat camps
real ones, with ovens and shit

yeah, but my friends would tease me

It's not. These articles are always written by fat women who haven't yet accepted that they're disgusting to most men. They're too lazy to work on changing their appearance so they created this "fat acceptance" movement.

t h i c c

She's overweight, they just chose her because she has good fat distribution so they can pretend she's not a greasy sow

over 2/3rd of Americans are overweight
and about half of those are obese

this is literally trigglypuff

ohk faggots. define what a "normal" body is and then justify that objectively. this girl is certainly not obese or even fat really. she's not real thin. she's right in between. right in the middle. thats the called normal.

BTW isn't the word "normal" problematic for all the SJW types??

>six things I could never do without
>1. water
uuh, did she misspell lard?

how can you be so fucking fat and not admit that you enjoy food? christ

>that
>normal body
Maybe by american standards

Shouldn't they have included a photo of the normal girl?

What's an abnormal body?

Why is this news?

So they are obese, not average.

Disgusting

>Is it just plain jealousy? Are they just too lazy?
Yes, and yes.

HA! this is pretty lucky fat girl for not having nasty stress bulge or cellulite - that shit is average in america so they picked the best looking fatty they could find

That's not what curvy means
Curvy=high waist to bust/hips ratio
That's just fat

Tell the starving people in Africa that's a "normal" body.

THATS NOT NORMAL!!! FUCK FAT ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Beautiful young woman. I'd much rather see her living a full and happy life with a husband and kids than think of her as something to use.
If you project her as a piece of meat, you are in effect saying you yourself is just a piece of meat.

a little too fat, I still would if she was my type

Living in America drives me fucking batty.

75% of our entire population over the age of 20 is overweight.

Why the fuck don't girls exercise?
Just - why?

>having an obese tier BMI is 'normal'
>Ameriburgerland

a man who has cut off his dick or a woman who has cut off her breasts in order to appear as the opposite gender. those are abnormal bodies.

you understand what average means right?
if 2/3rds of Americans are overweight, then her weight is average

90% sure that's a trannie.

No incentive. Exercise can be hard, and by definition requires work. Men, and a large number of men, will fuck them anyway. So why bother? Especially with giant feel good pieces like Health at Any Size, and Your Body is Beautiful being proliferated throughout all of American media.

That's not fat, that is literally curvy. She doesn't have enough fat to be considered fat, and she has the ratio of a curvy woman.

That isn't normal, it's overweight.

"normal" is relative. a "normal" africa body is free of fat and the women have huge lip rings.

alpha male spotted

Why aren't you importing slim qts en masse though? What is it that makes you so loyal to these whales? Shame? Guilt? The only nation that you draw mass migration from is even fatter than you what the actual fuck

yes, then tell her to stay away from the cheeseburgers

She's pudgy

Not that I still wouldn't smash it, but let's not pretend this is "normal"

if you wouldn't fuck her silly, you are a fucking faggot

yes, but just barely, shes basically standing in the middle of the line between fat and curvy

>healthy at any size
this always makes me mad
>currently a fat fuck
>get exhausted just walking up stairs
>can't walk more than 100ft without getting exhausted

>She doesn't have enough fat to be considered fat

Everything else I could accept.

>"Normal Body"

the ability of the human mind to rationalize anything is infinite

That's not curvy. Kim K is curvy. That's a literal fatty

I think these are ok.

White immigrants that come here get fat. True fucking story. It's disgusting but it's how our whole society works now. Over consume everything, and give women infinite sexual power. Remove incentive the work doesn't get done.

That being said, we don't fuck them. It hasn't quite hit crisis point here like it has in Finland, for example, but a lot of millenial age men have checked the fuck out of the system and don't even bother anymore.

>low test in this thread would't hit this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFPM53mKm0

Fuck normal. I'm only fucking skeltons now.

>dat pear shape

yes I would bang relentlessly then cuddle with all winter and dump in spring

unless she's redpilled then 10/10 would impregnate

Fatties are not "normal". Just because the average is significantly fatter, doesn't make it attractive.

what's even more amazing is that the human body is able to operate with that much fat attached to it

One time I was so horny I hit up the nastiest, fattest bitch on tinder and she came through in less than 4 texts.

I end up going to put my penis in her but she was so fat I could barely get in past the tip, and I'm no micropeen. A putrid smell wafted through the air. I looked down and the sides of her thighs and ass had some sort of dirt gravy oozing all over her. It smelled like rotting flesh and self loathing.

And I still came.

That is normal in America?
Mc Donald was a mistake