Remember me?

Remember me?

Attached: spill dot com.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneofus.net/
doubletoasted.com/
stitcher.com/podcast/film-school-rejects-2/junkfood-cinema
kxan.com/news/crime/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/1049725806
youtube.com/watch?v=2z-qOyVM5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9uNamjyDs
youtube.com/watch?v=BgtcUzNMY7k
youtube.com/watch?v=iHLqAKkVC2I
youtube.com/watch?v=7tprZx0K0b8
youtube.com/watch?v=B31ZuugRXoQ
oneofus.net/2017/04/deliberations-of-doom-episode-7-the-horror-films-of-john-carpenter-pt-1/
oneofus.net/2017/05/deliberations-of-doom-ep-8-the-horror-films-of-john-carpenter-pt-2/
rageselect.com/
instagram.com/p/_-eToSNZWr/?hl=en&taken-by=kaylakro
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUx_AaLlQmY
doubletoasted.com/show/super-secret-free-show-10-28-17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AINT GOT 7.50 TO PAY

What happened to them anyway?

This. I remember watching their reviews and really enjoying them, the dude in the hat left and got a movie made, after a while they all disappeared.

One of them wrote Sinister and Doctor Strange and does some podcast

The others I'm pretty sure died in a horrible car crash or something

It's a complicated tale of love and betrayal.

Basically everyone except Leon/Martin and Korey left, the unnamed company stopped sponsoring them and they remade the show as Double Toasted which forgoes the animtion entorely

Which I think is for the best, because as I remember it, they kinda turned into dicks towards the end. What with uploading skits instead of reviews and essentially forcing people to visit their site.

Fatty made his own review and podcast site called One Of Us. Crazy and Afro made a ghetto version of Spill called Double Toasted. Hipster dude wrote the Dr. Strange movie and hosts his own podcast, Junkfood Cinema. CoHost disappeared.

oneofus.net/
doubletoasted.com/
stitcher.com/podcast/film-school-rejects-2/junkfood-cinema

CoHost killed a guy. Hit and Run.

Attached: 7c7.jpg (600x449, 17K)

It wasn't cohost. It was Tommy, who was third stringer on Double Toasted.

kxan.com/news/crime/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/1049725806

ps i miss spill so much. DT just isn't the same

No that was the black guy who always came in late on Double Toasted.

Attached: Tommy-7_27_15_carousel.jpg (1500x645, 644K)

>that feel when watching their videos back to back with the ricky gervais show

comfy as fuck

Attached: 1358460249899.png (178x282, 50K)

I loved listening to Spill, and I loved Let's Do This. But they turned to shit near the end. Double Toasted is awful, so is One of Us.

Some of my favorite reviews...
youtube.com/watch?v=2z-qOyVM5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9uNamjyDs
youtube.com/watch?v=BgtcUzNMY7k
youtube.com/watch?v=iHLqAKkVC2I
youtube.com/watch?v=7tprZx0K0b8

you gotta love the throw down over Lockout
youtube.com/watch?v=B31ZuugRXoQ

>so is One of Us.
Their horror podcast is good, I really really liked their episodes discussing John Carpenter.
oneofus.net/2017/04/deliberations-of-doom-episode-7-the-horror-films-of-john-carpenter-pt-1/
oneofus.net/2017/05/deliberations-of-doom-ep-8-the-horror-films-of-john-carpenter-pt-2/
Digital Noise with Cyrus reviewing dvd/bluray releases with 1 other person is typically solid. I like hearing him discuss older films, not just new theatrical films.

I was about to post this. I liked seeing Cohost take slams at Cyrus. Cyrus could be funny, but Lockout was around the time where he became insufferable.

Remember them? (Jason not pictured)

Attached: LoadingBarBanner_Large.jpg (1600x688, 194K)

pic related was best part of LEOG. miss those blue christmas episodes

tried to get into them when they set their site up but they had some chick on their faux LEOG show who was absolutely insufferable and none of their other shows really grabbed me.

oof forgot about them. they still doin shit with puppets?

Attached: johnrubio.jpg (900x641, 136K)

I think so, yeah. Though they bring them out sometimes. But they're doing good.

Jeff always sounds like he's right on the cusp of having a nervous breakdown.

rageselect.com/

Jason got a motherfucking cable tv show.

Attached: 579058416_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

With Brian Bushwood, of all people

When you play video games almost every day, you start to lose it. Or maybe that's just how he talks.

Based Jason.

Does anyone remember the ditzy woman who was a teacher that would pop up on LEOG? She was sexy.

kayla was kute

instagram.com/p/_-eToSNZWr/?hl=en&taken-by=kaylakro

Jason also wrote a book.

Attached: 51EiVc3dpmL.jpg (324x500, 40K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUx_AaLlQmY

Jason was always one of the funniest guys there. Bo was annoying as shit.

what happen to him?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

I think he plays football

Attached: billy-brooks-hs.jpg (254x254, 18K)

korey probably didn't want a younger hotter black dude on the show

jumped ship

Spill was my go-to before Red Letter Media

CR did this

Attached: jdnC9.jpg (750x506, 90K)

His brother got to fuck supergirl

I got into them like, riiiight after Carlyle started appearing less and less. But their... I think it was called Blu Tuesdays? Their little show they began doing was so Goddamn comfy. I loved me some LDT but Carlyle was just so chill and nice to listen to. CoHost too. Those two were too pure for the rest of them.

Like someone else said, near the end they started to be kinda assholish. Again, except Carlyle and CoHost. But they started going hard on their ideals, Cyrus was becoming a fedora tipping faggot and refused to pronounce "women" correctly, and every joke with Leon was just "old man! Old man!"

Korey brought CoHost (or rather, Tony obviously) back on camera to explain why he didn't ask him to be on Double Toasted. And yet, I swear I either had a fever dream or someone linked a video where CoHost showed up on Double Toasted, but as a jury-rigged "different" character to avoid copyright bullshit.

And now my theater charges twice that much.

>I loved me some LDT but Carlyle was just so chill and nice to listen to. CoHost too.
never understood the huge love for cohost but carlyle was the best. just always super enthusiastic and knew his shit too. glad he went on to bigger things and escaped AICN before it imploded.

>CoHost showed up on Double Toasted, but as a jury-rigged "different" character to avoid copyright bullshit.
yeah it was like sidekick 2000 or something

>Korey brought CoHost (or rather, Tony obviously) back on camera to explain why he didn't ask him to be on Double Toasted.
somehow i missed this, quick rundown?

Co-Host did reappeared on Double Toasted as Sidekick 3000. Sorry for the shit quality.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>quick rundown?
The jist of it was that he had things going on in life and that he wanted to focus on himself for a while. And Korey said that he had already asked so much of Tony during the Spill days that he didn't want to pressure him into doing even more still.

Dude, I'm just happy I didn't imagine that.

>Korey said that he had already asked so much of Tony during the Spill days that he didn't want to pressure him into doing even more still.
makes sense. i could also imagine that korey wasn't paying them all that much/often. was shocked when he mentioned he was just now getting around to paying gurtz on DT.

Too bad Girtz is leaving

All I want is that his boyfriend manages to drag him back in when the sonic movie comes out

yeah that's a real bummer. hope korey can find someone to fill the void who is not sammy

God we need that so bad

Why is Girtz leaving?

something something he just felt it was time to move on to something different? could be other extenuating circumstances but who knows

>Cohost is back

Well fuck, now I have a reason to watch Double Toasted.

Cohost was popular because he was hilarious. Obviously his movie knowledge wasn't as extensive as everyone else, but that made his reviews feel more genuine and less tainted. It helps that he was really quick when it came to jokes. It helped that he would call out the others if they were being shitty or pretentious, namely Cyrus.
>That time he put RLM's Episode I review on his "best of" movie list.

doubletoasted.com/show/super-secret-free-show-10-28-17/

Sammy is a good man but I hate looking at and listening to him.

He's also a low key racist but thats expected out of Mexicans.

between crying about trump and jerking off over coco he's just way too stereotypical. he's mexican cyrus minus cyrus' few good qualities.

Attached: 1450153329864.jpg (400x561, 76K)

He wants to work on other stuff

when did korey get married?

Last summer IIRC

EVERYBODYNOW
DYNOW

I loved these guys!

Fuck, so that's what happened to Tommy. Jesus, what a horrible situation for both parties.

Attached: 1420499360302.jpg (635x473, 41K)

>Cyrus

Even if is good I can't stand that cunt.

He is the kind of douche that would call somebody an asshole online while trying to appear as if he is not being an asshole while going ''well, its your fault that you got offended''

And then he would kiss ass to the person that he was shitting on if they met on person

I still enjoy listening to Jeff talk about games. It's very chill. But without Jason as a regular RAGESELECT isn't a fitting title. Because the only person that gets really annoyed at the video games is Matt Frank.

>Too bad Girtz is leaving

Who was that? is the white dude with the geeky shirts that always brings bandwagon opinions as if they were his own?

Because if that's the case fuck him!

Him and the other black that dude that is basically the same shit but with better clothes

I like Matt Frank, but we really need Jason back as a regular.