OH NOOOOOOO

OH NOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (720x1280, 906K)

Attached: 1521302778052.jpg (271x289, 32K)

memes aside it was a good cartoon

at least far better than shit like Star vs

It's because of the upcoming company merger. Nothing is getting greenlit right now

Star is cute though

Attached: star vs.jpg (978x756, 104K)

Tara Strong recently confessed she's doing VA work for Rick and Morty.

So either it's purely a contract/pay thing or he was just fucking with everyone.

>whilst
This word is so unnecessary.
Just say "while."
Stupid euroturds

Attached: 1521107690707.jpg (216x290, 15K)

Agree. People, stop saying shit like "twas" "tis" "whilst" and "amongst".

When I read these words I immediately can tell you're a neckbeard.

Attached: E8DBCC8E-42E0-4CB3-8925-2683263CC514.png (822x737, 165K)

maybe because you pull shit like this dan?

>co-creator
What did Harmon even help create for Rick and Morty?

oh god, I can read the awkwardness in that.

I can read the sound of Roiland wanting to leave this interview just to escape being around Harmon.

Attached: F8AAEA8A-8976-445C-B217-EB9401D39321.jpg (734x661, 94K)

They forgot to add "yet". We all know that it will get another season, it's just Adult Swim are terrible at renewing their shows. Look at past instances with Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers.

Attached: 5FDB261B-3A03-4DA9-BE2D-E3899F0A9B89.png (640x890, 659K)

Attached: A70666F9-CAB9-4FF6-849A-596BBC0B99DF.jpg (1080x878, 136K)

Season 3 was one of the worst seasons in modern history

There is literally no reason for R&M to have been canned
It's popular
It's a cash cow
It's relatively cheap to make
It has passionate crew members
The only possible explanation is Dan's fucking manchild attitude killing another show

If the reason is that simple why hasn't someone explained it to the fat drunken idiot? He makes it sound like it's a mystery as to why the show hasn't been renewed and he's being kept in the dark which is preventing him from writing season 4.

How much did Harmon pay to parody Back to the Future?

Attached: 2A4F4C0F-1A0B-4370-91EA-73274238B475.png (512x180, 16K)

Really? The other thread with the same topic and the same fucking month old screencaps is still up guys.

Dan is just hard to work with and does this with all his shows.

He was the main figure in the writing department and his thumbprint was all over some of the best parts of Rick and Morty, as well as the worst parts. The love potion episode and the multi-dimensional t.v. episode? Those were the best episodes of the best season and it was Dan Harmon down to the core. The guy has the capability for some talented writing, but his personality is wretched and, from what I can tell, very controlling. Yet, in spite of this, without Harmon, Rick and Morty would just be a back to the future rip-off and a place for Roiland to do silly voices and get paid for it.

Do you have the one that reads like a dril tweet? If I remember it contains the words "drag my fat ass"

Are you talking about Star vs or rick and morty? Both had godawful third seasons.

Attached: Johnny_Bravo2[1].jpg (357x353, 30K)

Is it just clickbait, since they didn't add "yet" at the end?

Or is it confirmed no season 4?

Dan is just the fucking worst. The way he looks, the philosophical nonsense he put in the show, his treatment of that female intern and his overall hypocrisy.

"Adding female writers made season 3 the best season"

He got his dick wet constantly so for him, yes. Its a cartoon, fuck off pretending it was important.

No, it was good so Cartoon Network has to kill it. They kill anything good.

Welp

Attached: 1FC1C0E0-1894-4B7F-AA7D-812EB10650B8.png (1500x698, 165K)

You take all the fun out of writing, I bet you're American. If words aren't used they're forgotten and we reduce our total vocabulary.

I honestly can't remember if I hear 'whilst' or use it often. My memory might be wrong but I think I do use it out of habit, because I don't really think of it in the same way as other "le olde timey" words the morons use, and whose use has made it impossible for me to enjoy something like Shakespeare because all I can think of is some theatrefag putting on there worst ""british"" accent. Basically what I mean is I didn't even notice it here, and now I'm worried I might have used it without noticing making me look like a fedora.

DAN "GET OUT OF THE VAN, YOU'RE FIRED" HARMON

The merger that everybody knows will take months of hearings before they get a decision whether it can go through, but it's pretty much a given that it won't go through?

Yeah, that's not the reason. You can't run a company - any company - that way.

And the more popular it gets and the more expensive it is. It's like pulling teeth.

Venture Bros been on for over a decade. Just barely seven seasons.

>It's relatively cheap to make
Nah, R&M looks cheap but it has some really expensive animation

>The love potion episode and the multi-dimensional t.v. episode
Really? I thought those two were the most Roiland-y of season 1 and he even wrote Rick Potion 9. Granted every script got a final rewrite by Dan according to the commentaries but still

>unnecessary
And Americans get angry when people call them stupid.