This is superb. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

This is superb. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

Attached: RCO001_1469308052.jpg (1041x1600, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goraina.com/books/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boring as fuck comic about boring protagonist trying to be pushed as a relevant character

Maybe instead you can tell us why you like it so much? Go ahead, if the shit is so "superb" you it would be easy to explain why everything thought about this comic by the majority of the board is wrong.

Did Moon Girl piss in your cornflakes today?

Because she doesn’t husbando and fuck the Dinosaur.

Because it’s boring and the character is annoying as hell?

Because when Moon Girl appears in the other books they do read, she's written like shit, so everyone just assumes her own book must be written like shit too.

It's clearly for children, and that's OK because it does that very well

I fucking cringe at all the man- and womanchildren who talk about it at my store and on twitter, though.

I like her lewd edits, I was caught kissing a black girl who lived in my neighborhood and was beaten by my grandmother for touching a negrota. I have had a fetish for black lolis with fluffy hair since and every girlfriend I had since has been black, thin and short. I pray I never have kids because I worry I wont be able to resist laying hands.

No. But various anons today have been on a baiting spree. I want to make sure he's earnest before investing any time.

I find it bullshit that we're supposed to believe she's smarter than Reed richards

But user! She’s the smartest character in Marvel! The writers said so!! That means she’s literally the greatest character ever made in human history!!! You should give Marvel your brownie points money for their brave virtue signaling!!!!

Because the crossovers were really, really shitty.

The comic makes clear that Lunella, smart as she is, is immature. And she has vulnerable moments like this.

The crossovers just made her look like a brat that everyone worshipped.

Attached: 1742534ae365ec56438fe8ba4d5d2b2e.jpg (994x936, 200K)

Is this pasta?

What’s worse was his Champions appearance.

>A fictional character is smarter than another fictional character

And I should care because?

And here we go.

It's clearly the same faggot who just got his bait thread deleted when someone posted toddlercon

Simple answer, most people don't read her solo and only sees her in cross overs where she is written as a cunt most of the time

Post something ‘good’ from her book then. Show us some of your Komic Kino.

Well... that certainly is a reason. Get help, dude you already acknowledge you have a problem.

see

Why? So you can deny its good and we can go in circles until the thread dies?

link?

All her crossovers were awful except Venom.

Venom got her right. Smart, but reckless and definitely still a child.

Attached: 6426.jpg (1000x1537, 170K)

Because Reed being the smartest human on earth is a central point on several stories and his rivalry with Doom turn pointless.

Fuck off

>THIS IS THE GREATEST BOOK EVER MADE AND YOU FUCKERS NEED TO ACCEPT IT
>Prove that it’s as good as you say. Post something that proves it’s worthy of its so called quality.
>FUCK YOU! I DON’T WANNA!
Then stick a banana up your arse.

A lot of it has to do with her portrayal outside of her book. For those who don't read her book, you hear about this sudden newcomer, a child who's been christened the smartest person on the planet. (Yes, smarter than your favorite character, who has years of experience and the work to show for it.) When you actually see her in action, she's this rude little bitch with a huge ego.

In her book, she gets a little smug sometime, but she's a very good (if somewhat immature) kid. She has to learn things, despite her intelligence. You see her struggle and learn from her experience. You see her helping people. You see her bond with Devil Dinosaur, and how much they care for each other.

I thought this would be a cute story about first love but I was wrong, please kill yourself.

Attached: 201208170804060.palatka-7.jpg (210x337, 52K)

Now that is pretty cute. Good job providing a cute ACTUAL example.

They're not pointless. Those stories are still there. Someone smarter just came along.

>Being this mad I didn't get sucked into his endless cycle of shitposting

Good read the book, casual.

It is a comic book that recognizes comic books are for kids
So, it is honest.

>britbong

>I AM SILLY!

>basic character interactions and development
Like every single other comic

I am honestly glad we don't have people who try to pretend as if they gave a single solitary shit about Moon Boy. I would have expected a lot of threads being all 'oh boo hoo they made her a negro, this is an act of genocide and i am being erased from history' or something along those lines. Good to see I was wrong on this one, it's still a shit sandwich but it's not a soggy one.

A human being smarter than Reed turn his rivalry with Doom pointless, what always bothered doom is how he could always prove himself smarter than any other except Richards, that's the main point of their relationship, is the classic rivalry beetwen 2 characters.

If there is someone smarter than Reed then Victor lose his main reason to even care about the guy

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
>being too lazy to prove why anyone should give a fuck about your favorite character
>s-s-shut up! just give them your schekels, goy!
Then your character is shit and will forever be shit

Yeah? Those are pretty integral to a story.

like every other single comic

Explain what is good about this comic

Doom cares about Richards being smarter than him. He doesn't give a shit about a random little girl. Especially one who got her brains from the Inhuman gene.

seek help

before you do something fucking gross

Wow you are really butthurt nobody fell for the bait.

Attached: samefetish.png (504x396, 89K)

>Especially one who got her brains from the Inhuman gene

Actually, That is not her inhumans powers.

Actually, she was smart before and she really hates when people think it's her inhuman ability. Her ability is to switch minds with Devil Dinosaur.

She was a pretty good contrast to the inhuman push, really. She didn't want anything to do with the royal family, hated being Inhuman, and her "power" only caused her problems because she couldn't control it and DD, in her body, would try to eat her classmates.

Eventually it stopped happening, so she probably cured herself off panel.

Its not really b8, its just you avoiding the question and assuming there are no neutral parties who just want to know why people like it beyond its cute. If you like it because its cute thats a genuine thing people can like something for.

Right now it looks like you dont read the comics and blindly defend it.

I think Lunella's an interesting character. She's clearly very intelligent, and knows more than the adults around her. At the same time, she thinks that her intelligence means that she's always right about everything. She's still a kid, and she has a kid's outlook.

And then we see her at her more vulnerable moments: she's sometimes bullied. She worries about what other people think of her. She's frustrated about people not understanding her and treating her like a child. People underestimate her, and people often don't understand her.

Look at . She wants to be taken seriously and treated like an equal, so she's had moments where she's afraid to act her age because she worries about people thinking less of her.

If you don't like this, fine. That's up to you. But don't get mad at me because you don't like what I like.

Yeah yeah you keep thinking that. Go read the comic or take your bait somewhere else.

What lewd edits? Did I miss something?

Nice projection, I'm just asking you what is good about this comic, what is the charm about it, but you seem to be projecting anger on the other side to feel yourself on higher morale

Again most of those traits are extremely general to pretty much every young character, what makes her unique?

Superman is unique because he's a super goody 2 shoes preacher even under the most extreme circunstances what makes civilians feel safe around him but authorities and other heroes see him like someone who never do the necessary, Batman is a fucked up man who got all possible gifts but can't enjoy anything because of mental ilness and his self imposed responsability to fight crime

They don't hate it.
They hate her in everything but it, cause everyone else writes her poorly.

>Nice projection, I'm just asking you what is good about this comic, what is the charm about it, but you seem to be projecting anger on the other side to feel yourself on higher morale
What? I'm just summarizing her character. That's what I like about the book. That's what I was talking about from the beginning. What makes the book good is Lunella's character and the problems she faces.

But I'm going to stop, because I could describe her or the book in any way, and no matter what, you'd shut it down as generic and weak. You don't want to actually have a discussion, you're clearly just trying to bait. Go read the book if you want more, or at least show me you're genuinely willing to have a fair discussion.

>Again most of those traits are extremely general to pretty much every young character, what makes her unique?

Not really though? How many kid characters, especially in Marvel, are insecure supergeniuses who have problems interacting with people and try to seem more mature than they are?

Come to think of it, she and Pym would get along great

Peter Parker, Damian Wayne, Tim Drake.

she literately saved all my mutants so she's my favorite inhuman

That doesn't really describe Pete. And the other two are DC and those don't really describe them either.

Peter is closer to Kamala in that they both feel torn between their personal desires and sense of duty. Also, he's a grown ass man. I don't really know much about Tim Drake and Damian Wayne in comics, but neither of them are really supergeniuses who crave validation.

Peter is a super genius who fake confidence and responsability when he's scared and impulsive

Tim and Drake are supergenius, Batman even stated Tim was possibly more inteligent than him, and they are constantly seeking Bruce approval

Kiddieshit have been on the bestselling trade lists for years now.

Attached: Smile Bestseller.jpg (600x604, 104K)

>insecure
She is cocky as shit yet is never actually punished for fucking up, the closest to insecurity she gives herself because she thinks it makes a better story. As much as she pretends her supergenuis isnt a power, storywise it is, its a gimmick she uses to get out of everything except when she cant for no discernable reason other than she can't.

Everything she is in she feels shoehorned into, even her own stories feel like they made a story for someone else and streched her character into it.

In the crossovers, maybe. In her own book she acts arrogant to compensate for the fact that no one takes her seriously.

To everyone asking for a good Moon Girl page, have this. Near the start, before Lunella started getting recognized.

Chulk as shown up to capture Devil Dinosaur. Lunella tried to talk to him, then fought him with her gadgets. Neither of those worked. He didn't listen ti what she had to say because she's a kid, and her weapons didn't do much against him.

All she tried to do, and in the end, she just had to watch as her only friend in the world got beaten senseless. It encapsulates a lot of the helplessness that defines her, that she rails against.

Attached: 17.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Like 99% of the people with an opinion on this comic have never read a single page of it, myself included.

>Those digits

Attached: 1501998878049.jpg (236x237, 20K)

>that Lunella
Christ, was the artist even trying?

That's true of most new characters, which is part of the reason most new comic characters fail. They show up in a bunch of crossovers to promote them, but then the crossovers are written by different writers who are less familiar with the character and can't write them as well, so they look bland even if they're well-written in their own books. Crossovers with Moon Girl were written by people who frantically googled Moon Girl two days before the script was due.

Crossovers can salvage a character if they're badly written in their own books, like how opinion's of FemThor went from REEEEEEE to "Enh, whatever" as she showed up in different things (as will happen to America Chavez if she ever gets a good writer), but can only hurt a well-written one.

WOW.
The bar is pretty low for a good read for you, huh?
This book is garbage- the main character is insufferable and a Mary Sue

I'm a little surprised DC or especially Marvel never tried hiring Raina Telgemeier to write something for them.

I don't.
It's the unfortunate collateral damage of the meltdown over at Marvel. In order to axe the crappy books, they had to get rid of some of the good stuff, too.

Gwenpool was another unfortunate side effect of Marvel's cleansing.

Attached: 55a2f2902d580.jpg (940x529, 136K)

Because they're angry that something that's clearly made for children is written in a way that's meant to appeal to children.

Because they killed off Moon Boy for her.

Consider kys

>Because they killed off Moon Boy for her.

He isn't dead.

Even if he was, would anyone notice?

Becuase it's not aimed at the demographic that uses Sup Forums. This comic is aimed at people 11 and under.
That did throw me off for issue 1's cover since it had a realistic style.
let's be honest, no one gives a shit about Moon Boy.

this whole fucking board has a problem

>sassy black powah grill
lowest tier pandering

What exactly is wrong with that, considering the people they're "pandering" to are the kids buying the trades at B&N and Scholastic book fairs? Are you the only one it's OK to pander to?

This is actually good when it doesn't crossover with other marvel.

Heaven forbid a comic book include aesthetic elements in order to pander to the desired audience

Attached: Kori.png (434x865, 1016K)

Both of them have, but it was before Smile was published. At Marvel, she did a comic to appeal to the shoujo manga demographic. At DC, she did a short story.

goraina.com/books/
Interesting, x-men misfits isn't included on bibliography.

Attached: Xmen_misfits.jpg (900x1329, 367K)

why dont the xmen wear real school uniforms? i guess most of them are orphans or their parents hate them would make the most sense

She’s kinda arrogant
I like it when she begs for help but the humbleness never sticks

You never gave a shit about Moon Boy

Exactly. White boys need to be pandered to instead with another generic white male.

Attached: moon girl and hulk.jpg (1988x3056, 528K)

Attached: lunella moon girl plays with dinosaur.jpg (1800x2767, 556K)

What if they are pandering to the white boys who are perverts?

Attached: moon girl inhuman rea.jpg (1800x2767, 527K)

Attached: moon girl vs moon girl.jpg (922x1400, 160K)

The reason why I was convinced that the OP was a bitch ass was, how the fuck would he know what the Sup Forums consensus was without seeing the threads about moon girl? And if he'd seen that, he'd know what Sup Forums actually though and why.

But the thread seems to have worked out well enough. That underwear autismo is the gift that keeps on giving.

It's not actually pandering to them. Its pandering to Bendis style SJW types. Black Girl Genius with natural hair/afro puffs is the new Teenage Ninja Negro Thrashers.

That's not how garters work.

Attached: OrcsNotRight.png (553x342, 434K)

McDuffie shitting on Bendis' black fetishism is one of the best things he ever did.

Attached: Black Bomber.jpg (998x1600, 498K)

It didn't really help her first few issues showed her being just like how she's portrayed in other books, only worse because you could also see her holier-than-thou attitude in her thoughts too.
They fucked up introducing her characterization to readers during the beginning so now Marvel has to deal with people always thinking "wow this is a terrible character" until either her series becomes popular enough that the misconceptions clear up in majority view or the crossovers bring her portrayals closer to what she is currently like and people can see she's not too bad.

>This is superb. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

you answered your question before you asked it. Sup Forums is reliably as wrong as it is possible to be on all matters at all times.

little girls shouldnt know how they work

god i love these so much
are there more for every panel with her ever?

Sup Forums hates it because of literally everything EXCEPT the content in the book

If there was no social content surrounding it, it would be just a fine and dandy kid's comic

Away with you

Wasn't chinese hulk the one who gave her the banner box and subsequently made her both the title-holder of "smartest person in the world" and a superhero?