Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500...

Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500.000+ people) during his first month as president.

It's supposed to be a rallying cry against globalism, a plea to return to nationalism, and endorsements of various far-right European leaders and parties such as Le Pen and the German AfD.

How do you Europeans feel about President Trump getting more involved in your continent? Are you ready for this?

If they're going to cry about what happens here, they better get prepared for what comes.

wher iz de proofs xdddd

>Trump is planning a massive, unprecedented rally in Europe (rumors are in anticipation of 500.000+ people) during his first month as president.
Is this hypothetical, or real?

No way!

The right wing. Having us smell the differences between white ball bags and the other kinds of ball bags since 0

Big juicy target for terrorists.

>tfw your country has no far right party with significant support

If this is real, butthurt will be such a delicious thing and cant come any day too soon. But doubt it.

I think I just jizzed in me jimmies. Could this ride get any better. Pls kek be true

May Kek be with him.

I wish this was true

Source? I'm glad he's doing it if it's true, but I'm kind a doubtful to be honest.

Would foreign governments really be okay with an event like that? Politicians here were freaking out that Russia MIGHT be interfering with the US elections. This would be a confirmation of a direct interference by the US gov't.

If true, then I have no doubt he's trying to get shot. He'd have to be fucking nuts.

he doesn't afraid of anything, a true human bean

This is for you.

One can dream

Please don't Trump, your life isn't worth saving their irrelevant countries.

That would be pretty sweet.

>yuros
>guns

I can only imagine the levels of sheer smug the average German will feel
>be German government cuck
>obey globalist shill masters in Washington so much your own people start despising you
>Washingdon globalist masters get BTFO'd by God-Emperor Trump
>increasinglyconcernedman.jpg
>Trump comes over and tells your citizens you are faggots, that globalism was a terrible idea and relegitimizes German nationalism
>JUST.jpg

NATO and the EU are basically chains around the necks of average Europeans. I don't think they would mind someone who wants to remove those obstacles to sovereignty.

That would be fucking amazing

reconquering christian land is not considered a "rally"

would be a bad idea, possibly life threatening

blazing a trail of populist uprisings in his wake

Fake and gay

>rumors are in anticipation of 500.000+ people

fake

fu straya

I still want to hope though

Well sure, average Europeans wouldn't mind. I'm talking about the politicians in power that let the EU cuck their constituents. They would not take kindly to this, and hell, neither would cucked US politicians.

He would gather huge rallies though.

This would be 10 times bigger than Pagida etc ever was.

It could sway the election in Le Pen's favor, absolutely.

I'd like some proof, you cocktease.

LMAO DRUMPFKINS BTFO

It should be happening in Belgrade, first white nation who stood against the nato globalism. Our main nationalist leader Bosko Obradovic mentioned something about Le Pen & Pegida coming to Belgrade next year, hope that's what OP says.

Source this immediately or this thread is a complete waste of time.

>Obama's fw

wheres the proof you dumb kangooroo fucker

What happened to Perussuomalaiset then?

I'm ready for it.
Please come and help us Make France Great Again Trump-sama.

>Trump will hold speeches in germany
>he will gain a huge following because of the passion in his speeches
>mfw Trump really is Hitler

I know that feel all too well.

Let's be honest here though, a "far right" party in Canada are the guys saying, "Hey maybe we shouldn't let thousands of refugees in"

>deeply goncerning

That rally needs to be locked down tighter than a virgin's pussy.

Snackbars and radical lefties from all across Europe would most certainly take the opportunity to take a shot at the Donald, who is being delivered right to their doorstep.

Trump and Nige appearing together again in Europe to defeat the EU

They are centrist populists. If anything they lean slightly left, at least economically while being at least nominally right wing socially. They've also lost over half of their voters since they were revealed to be nothing but cucks ready to serve the will of the bigger parties once they got into the coalition. They will most likely lose all of their seats in parliament within two or three election cycles and we'll be back to the old rule.

Fake.

But it would be a good idea.

What about True Finns?

see
(perussuomalaiset = true finns)

Lists.

>You just got on one.

>>Belgrade
>>White

Lel.