Anthony Mackie And Sebastian Stan Are Up For A FALCON/BUCKY Buddy Movie

What about you, Sup Forums?

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/avengers-infinity-war-stars-anthony-mackie-sebastian-stan-on-a-possible-falcon-winter-soldier-spinoff-a158799

Attached: Ourguys.jpg (509x289, 22K)

I'd be okay if Bucky took up the mantle of Captain America

You can't have a buddy cop movie with two straight-laced cops.

Would have been insanely popular as a mini series of shorts after WS in 2014 when both characters launched into the limelight.

This. I do want to see a Bucky Sam buddy cop, but with Bucky as cap.

I would rather have a Vision/Scarlet witch movie.

I was literally telling a coworker they should do the Bucky Cap movies with them as a buddy cop film. Hopefully Disney is smart enough to do it.

Throw in a Sexy Serpent Society as the villains and I am there opening weekend.

I'd rather have a Vision/Scarlet Witch XXX movie, but Vivid doesn't have the budget for either of their powers.

I think team up movies should be the future of the MCU
bucky and sam
Wanda and....idk

Since CW implied there are still Hydra locations and agents unaddressed by Natasha's leak, it probably would be a good idea for Bucky to use what he knows to shut down the troublesome ones.

A dildo. Be honest with yourself, Marvel females have always just been their as objects and window dressing. They don't have the same depth as Wonder Woman or even Supergirl.

>a movie starring two backseat characters
Fuck off

I'd say they all have the same depth, about six inches or so.

Evans quit so it's this or nothing. Also fuck you faggot go read some comics.

Falcon is a quipster, Bucky would be the straight man.

Wonder Woman is the Champion of Peace, who punches badguys sexily.
Supergirl is Superman's adorable jailbait blonde cousin.

I'm not sure you understand the concept of character depth, it doesn't just mean "makes my dick hard".

>impyling they don't have their own rogues gallery and own books

>implying they haven't for decades

Wew child why speak so matter of factly about things you know nothing about?

Are you implying that Movie/TV Wonder Woman and Supergirl were given a shred of "depth"?

Attached: Supergirl movie.jpg (794x334, 42K)

Let's get Kojima on script. He's great at doing Buddy Cop homages.

>Falcon is a quipster
>the same guy who was telling Spider-Man to stop quipping in the middle of a fight

>impyling they don't have their own rogues gallery and own books

None of that has anything to do with a character's depth. It just means they've been in comics a lot. Maybe you should try and understand the terms you are using, or use different ones.

More so than cock sleeve Widow, cocksleeve Wanda and cocksleeve Gamora. All Marvel knows how to do is pair their females up with their male heroes.

It's basically what BruCap was about when Steve died, Sam and Bucky.

They also have good chemistry, then again Mackie really had chemistry with everyone.

Nah its Bucky is the cop on the edge and Falcon is the by the book guy.

Both are not above humor though.

Lethal Weapon did it best.

Damn Skrulls and their Space Immunity.

Ah, just trolling, nm.

What? Nothing I said is untrue. I wish Marvel would do more with them instead of just making them fuck their male heroes. It's just sad.

Are we talking about comics now or movies?
Because if this is another "Muh DCEU is soopereeor to Marlel" argument, I just can't entertain your dogged idiocy.

Dude marvel sucks at at female characters. Name one marvel chick with a rouges gallery as impressive as wonder womans. Or who is considered as important as her. WW can take on supes no chick in marvel could fight the hulk.
They didn't even have the balls to try to market spiderwoman as her own entity without slapping spidys name on there and she has zero relation to him, barely knows the guy outside of crossover stuff

Literally both. Why don't you read some? Instead of just blindly defending a company cause you like the movies. I'm an avid reader of all comics and I can easily say Marvel far and away has the most shallow females. Even more than Image who uses them heavily as sex appeal.

If there is a Marvel woman you can bet money Marvel is making her fuck one of the dudes.

>All Marvel knows how to do is pair their females up with their male heroes.
That is literally the entire purpose of females.

>Name one marvel chick with a rouges gallery as impressive as wonder womans
>Wonder Woman's rogues
>Impressive
So who am I supposed to be impressed by aside from a classic Greek god reimagined as Darth Vader, catsuit fetish and giant girl fetish?

Egg-Fu? It's a tribute to her paucity of non-shit villains that the TV show resorted to Nazis, Cardboard robots and chimpanzees.

Attached: wonder-woman.jpg (860x1266, 404K)

Now that Black Panther is a success can we at least first get a movie that explains where Falcon's tech comes from more than just "Oh yeah my buddy and I did this, he dead and I'm just using it because no one has told me to stop or ask why I showed up in the first place?"

>He thinks they'll choose Bucky over Sam in modern times.

You know that Sam will be Cap, if Marvel choose Bucky there will be people saying that the decision was racist, that Marvel didn't give Sam a chance, etc, despite the fact that Bucky was Cap before Sam, casuals don't care about that.

>Why don't you read some?
You can probably go fuck off with this ploy, you weren't born when I started reading comics.

>If there is a Marvel woman you can bet money Marvel is making her fuck one of the dudes.
Ironic, given that at the same time Azz was making some fresh Wonder Woman (by retreading the same old Greek God shit with hip new looks), she was being "Superman's Girlfriend" in the other titles.

What more explanation do you want? It's an advanced pararescue wingsuit that was deemed not cost-effective enough to become standard issue.

Attached: Falcon Origins.jpg (400x408, 52K)

Tbf Bucky as Cap in the MCU would be iffy. In the comics he’s less known for being a terrorist but everyone knows who he is in the MCU. He’d have a harder time as Cap there

Oh you mean so they'd have to keep it secret? And eventually it'd get exposed and he would have to go to trial over it and atone? Man I WISH someone would do that in the comics!

Why do you people even speak?

Everyone expects Bucky to become the new Cap, and Mackie himself said he doesn't want the shield and is not going to pick up the mantle.

It's Buck or bust.

Shit that will never happen. Just because two actors get along well doesn't mean they'll make some lame shit starring just the two of those homos

Except that never gets brought up a single time in Azz's WW. Hilarious you just proved you have no idea what you are talking about. Also citing a run not even a decade old is hysterical. The truth hurts little guy.

An actual introduction to the character other than a guy that happened to be Steve's jogging partner that one time. To explain how a Tony made a flying armored suit, in a cave, with scraps, you have to tell the audience he's a genius and give him a movies worth of excuses, but to explain how you make a backpack of functioning metal bird wings with full human articulation ( something functionally and mechanically harder to do than an armored rocket suit) Falcon is just some guy who had five minutes.

Attached: 1518915840910.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

This

It literally happens in Brubaker's run. Man I don't get how people can speak so matter of factly about things they know nothing about.

Mackie doesn't want to be Cap tho, he has even said that he talked with Feige about developing Sam as his own hero.

>In the comics he’s less known for being a terrorist but everyone knows who he is in the MCU
The fuck you talking about? There was a whole arc about people finding out he was Winter Soldier and making him go through a trial because of how bad it was. People were even questioning if he should be Cap.

Second part was meant for

nah man,

its going to be both of them, they'll call the movie captain americas, and they'll both take up the mantle at the same time and end up working he same case.

they'll constantly argue about which one of them is the real cap and who should get to hold the shield.

film will end with bucky saying sam should take the title.

Yes, do Serpent Society

Attached: Bad_Girls_Inc.jpg (624x512, 72K)

Falcon didn't make his wings.
The US military has more than one advanced weapon and vehicle contractor, and we know they had Stark and Hammer's companies developing for them.
>explain how you make a backpack of functioning metal bird wings with full human articulation ( something functionally and mechanically harder to do than an armored rocket suit)
I'd say a fully contained environmental suit that protects it's wearer from excessive G forces and is capable of speed of sound travel is a bit more advanced than a powered glider.

Both characters have history in the comics and the actors have chemistry not to mention MCU Bucky and Sam were being developed in Civil War (and will be continued to be develop in Infinity War).

This, Bucky and Sam are the best.

Attached: Sam and Bucky.png (500x643, 417K)

How would that work? The MCU versions in particular just seem too sweet and innocent together.

Bucky and Sam just go on the run with the Pyms from the UN and the Thunderbolts and remaining Hydra people who are secretly cooperating with the UN because both the remaining Hydra people and the UN have been infiltrated by Skrulls. They are the New Avengers or the West Coast Avengers

Nobody is taking up the mantle.

>sweet and innocent
Play off that exact vibe, the sex is passionate but still clumsy, like Vision just puts it in and has to let Wanda get used to something his size so they close in for a kiss, no visible tongue, while she rubs herself and he snuggles into her neck. Or he's doing her from behind and you take the shot from the front and follow him kissing up her shoulders, neck, jaw, and finally to her lips, then have them just hold that pose, heads together while they both climax. End of it all, they're just spooning and Vision's got his arms around her while she's got her fingers in his and places both their hands on her belly with a line about a happy little family or something. That or their lying on the bed, Wanda's got her head on his chest looking comfortable while he plays with a bit of her hair, they look at each other one more time, kiss, and close their eyes to sleep.

Keep going, user.

Attached: 1498150683972.jpg (300x300, 23K)

would be v nice, but its never gonna happen as a feature film. mackie wants to stay as falcon and bucky is white wolf now. the writers are gonna build him a new identity that'll have nothing to do w cap. steve will die and so will captain america. the new cap will be captain marvel.

>bucky is white wolf now.

No, he is not.

Bucky is not White Wolf, Sebastian Stan shot that rumor down.

Buck Fucky.

Once the flying aircraft carrier was made a part of the MCU you pretty much just have to take for granted that they have access to more impressive gizmos than the real world does.

He also said he wasn't in Black Panther. Stan is a liar.