Which movie is better?

Which movie is better?

Attached: 20180319_221629.jpg (2896x2896, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxnvxtYfsd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4C1cyUZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You keep opening your mouth but all that comes out is this high pitched whine.

Zootopia, but Robin Hood is still my favorite of the two.
>Female cops are shit
Someone's never watched Live PD.

Robin Hood is a cultural Marxist fable that predates Marx. It's all about a member of the proletariat who redistributes wealth from the "dindu nuffin wrong according to 12 year old racists on Sup Forums" top 1% to give it to group of lazy poor people of multiple races.

Zootopia was praised for being topical, but Robin Hood is timeless. For the most part.

I didn't get a Girl Power message from Zootopia, it was pretty much just a racial thing. That being said, there's a lot of kids media (as well as adult media) that handles that topic in a much more hamfisted, tumblr-esque fashion, and it really wasn't that bad.
I really did like that Judy was made to be at fault when it came to tensions worsening at that one point--for all her preaching and self-important equality talk, she was blind to the ways that made her a hypocrite. It's a message that, unfortunately, I think will be lost on the tumblr crowd that needs to hear it, but I appreciated it nonetheless.

>hates taxes
>marxist
Robin Hood was a true libertarian hero

2d always beats 3d.

I prefer Robin Hood if that’s what you mean.

Zootopia annoys me because the plot and presentation is so dumb. It could've been so much better, that it's not even funny. I don't champion Robin Hood as my favorite Disney film, but it is quite beautiful and pure in its simplicity. I'd go with Robin Hood, because it has some genuinely nice and funny little moments punctuated in. I like the comedic bits and songs. They are so quaint compared to Zootopia's stupid nudist scenes and Shakira. I re-watched Robin Hood a couple of months back and it was a pleasant experience. Also, Maid Marian is a true top QT surpassing every other Disney female. Fuck the police.

Attached: 7bb0d469b52f9439ae1c95ebadf6408c.jpg (905x540, 96K)

I cross my arms like Robin Hood rather than Nick Wilde, so I'll go with the former.

Does it not bother anyone else that Robin Hood ends literally in the middle of the climax?
>things look darkest for our hero
>smash cut to narrator
>"oh it's okay, deus ex machina came back, but we can't be arsed to pay to animate any of that."
>the actual end
WTF?

Concept art is good.

Attached: 2178456504_e2558cc59c_o.jpg (1024x369, 259K)

Attached: a43b8fd34f6d26754bab6b09cf067461--animation-sketches-animation-studios.jpg (736x543, 57K)

disney company was struggling at the time.

Was going to say Zootopia would probably be seen as objectively "better" in terms of the technical side/maybe impact, but then I remembered Robin Hood probably played a not insignificant role in shaping the furry fandom that influenced the creation and success of Zootopia in the first place. So it's a close call there.

Personally I liked Robin Hood better. Was surprised how much I liked it recently after not having seen it in years and seeing online a lot about how it's supposedly one of Disney's worst. I mean yeah the animation is cheap and it's really blatant, but I think it has a memorable enough script and characters to kind of balance that out.

Zootopia was fine but as a whole it feels like some parts weren't incredibly memorable by comparison. Like it has some good parts but others just aren't standing out to me now.

well, Zoot was hastily rewritten because - muh privileges wouldnt sell to masses.

>lighthearted kind of comedy low on plot
>actiony plot with mystery and comedy
How about compare something SIMILAR??

Attached: 1444368269857.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Attached: dog with heavy burdens.jpg (350x282, 17K)

They are really similar. They both feature cartoon animals.q

Glad to see more people posting that dog.

If you think that somehow makes the 2 movies exactly alike......... yer dumb.

They're both furry-makers.

Robin hood just because it's animation

The one that teaches young goy children how to fit into society and not the one that shows that it's okay to be a rebel / outsider of course.

concept art looks better than the final product
instead of something interesting we got something generic especially with redrawing Baloo

youtube.com/watch?v=gxnvxtYfsd4
have fun with this stuck in your head , fuckers

>Maid Marian is a true top QT surpassing every other Disney female
>Fuck the police
Make up your mind.

Attached: meme.png (512x499, 342K)

I’ll give it to Zootopia. I like it better, in spite of the nostalgia factor with Robin Hood. Compared to the vast majority of stories with similar morals, it didn’t seem cheesy or preachy. It was a solid message and they didn’t overdo it or try to sell it as a particularly deep one. It’s obvious how much thought went into the world, and it’s a truely fun and fantastic setting. Even when Sup Forums shits on the movie, people always note how the world of zootopia deserves a better plot.

Robin Hood has the classic Disney purity. It also has a tremendous amount of spirit and even for as badly animated as it is compared to the rest of the Disney movies, the animation is still fun. It felt like they really drew inspiration from the older Mickey Mouse shorts in that way. Not as in they used Rubberhose, but there felt like there was a similar spirit in the animation. That said it wasn’t as creative as Zootopia and feels less polished. So Zootopia wins. I am curious to see how the movie ages though. It was very much made with the current racial climate in mind in America and I wonder how that will hold up in the future.

I want to fuck the bunny

Would raise a family of cop-bunbuns to arrest niggers and spics with.

Attached: 1508725494276.png (1080x1920, 1.94M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_4C1cyUZA

Disney's Robin hood is what I blame for the rise of Furries.

One has sexy buff half-naked dancing tigers.
I think the answer is obvious.

Police is for fuck. Mari is for marry.

barafags ruin everything

wtf

why does robin hood look so gay

I love the Zootopia world. But Robin Hood more memorable scenes, though I'm admittedly viewing through nostalgia goggles. The story of Robin Hood also feels kind of incomplete

Friendly reminder creator of Zootopia husbandos Robin Hood and has Nick Wilde as his fursona.

Robin Hood had the better music, no doubt.

>only mentioning reusing baloo

Attached: 035C40CD-2554-4893-8011-C782FAC9049C.jpg (1466x844, 186K)

Would this film have benefited from having all of the actors as Brits?

Attached: 1511678542022.jpg (254x247, 47K)

Classic.

Robin Hood is comedic in nature (in fact I'd say it was the closest Disney got to an outright comedy until Hercules, followed by TENG being an actual outright comedy) and much lighter fare than Zootopia. Both are good.

What if Robin Hood is Nick's ancestor

Attached: 8d9cf8cb-4e99-422c-b2ba-48e8921a234a.png (852x478, 931K)

I'm sure somebody has probably made an autistic Pixar theory timeline where they chronologically place every Disney movie by now.

Attached: Robin-Hood.jpg (640x360, 103K)

Attached: 1487535287402.jpg (569x500, 72K)

Makes sense if you're a brainlet.

Attached: 1515926210269.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Attached: Maid-Marian-Cartoon-ds317.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

Attached: robin30ot9.jpg (540x360, 74K)

Attached: 523764.jpg (720x480, 42K)

Attached: princess03.jpg (630x359, 55K)

Attached: Maid_Marian.jpg (1280x720, 153K)