What do you think the last thing Hitler said before he died?

What do you think the last thing Hitler said before he died?

I said pass the juice, not gas the Jews!

please upboat my post, reddit xD!!

bupzoopka

"Trump is my only hope"

fuck this gay earth

I love you, Eva

kek

[English translation] You'll regret this, eventually.
Whatever; fuck you all - I'm done carrying your cross for you.

I AM JUDEN !

I'll be back

Verzeih mir, Kek

Did you remember to turn off the oven?

Hitler is still alive he is living with his wife in Columbia

Take my daughter Hillary somewhere safe!!!

> Not Argentina

fuck she's beautiful

why the fuck did I invade Soviet Union!?
why the fuck did I declare war on USA!?

Just according to keikaku.

It's an insult to a great man to accuse him of fathering that vile murderess Hillary.

"Man the weather in Argentina is great this time of year"

"I'm going to make America Great."

"was it my mustache?"

fucken lawl

COOK THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

Do not be tricked by the succubus; the self-respecting woman would never whore herself out on the Internet. This one, she is too corrupt. I would never call her beautiful, I find the term "deceiving" more applicable here.

>I actually like some of the Jews

>This one, she is too corrupt
You mean she is smart, market yourself with what you have and get paid for it, especially if you live in some 3rd world shit hole (Russia) where girls like you are dime a dozen

What is up with his moustache anyway?

Race war now

She obviously has no self respect, if she's willing to plaster her privates over the internet for all to see. If she wanted to make a living without exposing herself, it's extremely easy to do so, especially in this day and age, for women. If anything, she is lazy, her mindset leads her only to show herself to lonely men to earn money. If you want a self deprecating, lazy, un pure woman, keep lusting over her, I won't stop you.

we elected the wrong president hillary was just playing a game non-whites were all pawns to her she planned to get rid of.