Questionable content

gimme de bagel

Attached: IlJlqVx5CVPE_b-8D43S5VpM9X8oeLWOqDKqlXhz24ybjgoOA8wAznaBploRzwF4.png (800x1160, 454K)

This was yesterdays that I forgot to post because I am a big poo poo head.
Tomorrow's is coming up.

VERY proud of the pun in the strip title

Attached: cJMU3hAtEupX-r90gdOcLLmQoT9_B-UqfojXF-9O-tbZldU6r9_bob_wGuE1Ti4n.png (800x1160, 394K)

If everybody is so horny why has there been no robofucking yet?

because jeph is a hack

Where the hell is Jeph? I've got half a mind to go kick his ass.

Characters that need to be fucked:
The Robot
The Autist
The Twink
The Bouncer
The Twink Robot
The Bitch Robot
The Police Robot

If one of these things are fucked, I will be satisfied for a week, after which I will require another from the list to be fucked.

Attached: 27E4AE54-A730-4F25-AF7F-0F86D8DFC54C.jpg (640x768, 55K)

Are they going to fuck?

> not including Robot Devil

fucking idiot

What about the Loli or the Loli Robot?

Either Canucklestan or Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkey Land.

it amazes me how many things he has introduced in the past year that need to be fucked, yet none of them have been

Be the change you want to see in the world.

has stabbyhand ever heard real people talking?
all the conversation he writes sound fake and forced as fuck
also they always agree on whatever the other person says

They both want to fuck each other, so they're trying to appear more interesting than they actually are.

Clinton is actually a pretty aggressive top while Eliot is a bratty power bottom.

The earliest pages were worse.

Jesus Christ, are you me? I was about to post exactly that.

The guy seems to have no real world friends. Never mentions any on Twitter and he moved to another country on a whim to chase an e-girlfriend. This isn't the kind of thing a guy in his mid-30s does when he's grounded in a community, especially when he's not forced to for employment. Also telling that a guy likely pulling over $200k/yr can't get a woman to come to him and couldn't stop an unattractive woman with few options from divorcing him previously.

So he probably has less than average experience with participating and observing conversation. Everything he knows comes from slice-of-life shoujo anime.

You dummy, the masculine big guy can't be the bottom!

Clinton and Elliot should totally fuck, though!

Attached: 1466225472909.jpg (600x440, 42K)

>studing AI
Looks like Clinton's gunna be the one fucking the robot after all

Attached: 2nded.jpg (500x375, 41K)

So the joke is pretentiousness? Goddammit, this is the slowest train wreck ever.

Why are sharks so cute?

Attached: CuteShark.webm (600x338, 2.71M)

I clicked on this thread for the brown autist and instead I got two comics about these dorks.

You owe me a brown autist, OP.

I will keep an eye out.

Are these two going to fuck?

Wheres marten?

I see this threads constantly but don't read the comics. Are all male characters conventionally attractive while all females fat and ugly?

this user is wise

Attached: he'srightyouknow.png (532x398, 367K)

>character is drunk
>show this by drawing little dots in front of eyes and nothing else
I will never not be irked by this. It's one of the more subtle ways this faggot is a hack.

I would gladly fug and enjoy companionship with Officer Basilisk.

Which makes me think, surely people have fugged robots in this universe before? If people want to have sex with drawings of ponies then someone must've boned or tried to bone a robot as soon as they started getting bodies. Heck, someone probably wanted to stick a usb drive of AI up their butt within 5 minutes.

So can Faye wanted to grind Bubbles' gears really be that shocking to this super-progressive bunch of retards?

What about everyone listed coming together in a big orgy

I don't know why it took me until now to notice, but I'm pretty sure every character has made the shitty joke of ironically comparing their mundane jobs to some highly intellectual field like quantum physics or philosophy; each character is just a vehicle for Jeph's autistic sense of humor.

>Clinton is building a harem with Robocop, Brun, and Ultrasoftboi

Truly he is the hero of this comic.

>Clinton is going to get in a love pentagon/rivalry with Black Faye over Brun and Eliot

He is jeph's true self insert, stabbed his hand so much he needed a robotic one.

this is woke. But yeah that joke fucking sucks but he does it so often. i wonder how much science etc he is familiar with that he didnt read about in another webcomic

Written out because Jeph wrote himself into a corner by giving his "girlfriend" Fort Knox levels of plot armor. Poor Marten was caught by the shrapnel. Ironically Marten's eventual brother-in-law is now the main male character.

no wonder he's such a beta cuck

Okay time for you to pick what this month's bonus comic will be! One returning option from the last poll because I think it's a funny idea.

Fun fact: 95% of the time I'm just making up the options as I type out these posts and then I have to figure out the actual comic once the winner has been picked. It's a fun exercise!

Melon confronts mortality

What happened to Melon's butt

Hannelore gets a new body mod

What do you want me to vote for Sup Forums?

Hannelore gets a new body mod. I want her to go Ghost in the Shell.
So she can fuck Winslow

Winslow can finally hack into her system.