How can it be the world's worst comeback if I have never heard about him before?

How can it be the world's worst comeback if I have never heard about him before?

Attached: Hugo-movie-new-poster-2.jpg (280x407, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVqx75vvy-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5FmfvWjdA
youtube.com/watch?v=wC83JDoUrRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't know Hugo...?

Hugo's coming back? Huh. That's a weird tagline.

Attached: 640x480_172793.jpg (640x458, 50K)

I remember that little shit. Worst call in game ever.

Is this that caveman/troll thing from that weird call-in video game show that's popular in Europe and Asia?

Attached: 948713e521d70a0e791407e48508aff09765_1Hugo_full_size_CMYK_540x613.jpg (540x613, 129K)

It was also very popular in south America.

Is nothing sacred

It's not made for the US market tho. Hugo was pretty popular as a computer game and had his own (really sitty) shows on TV in a lot of European countries. You can't go into a thrift store or something without there being at least one old Hugo game lying around in there.

really weird if they do try to release it in the US, since I doubt it ever even appeared there

>Hugo

Jesus.. I thought he was only known in Denmark (and possibly Norway and Sweeden) but I guess he is somewhat popular if he's getting a movie.. right?

Yes, Hugo was the shit here in Norway and probably the rest of Scandinavia.

I never really got into Hugo though, always felt like there was something off about him.

he had a hot witch antagonist though..

I remember eanting to be a contestant on the show so bad. I just got the Hugo games for PC later on though. Good games for kids, really.

True enough

Attached: Hugo-games-6.jpg (1200x675, 507K)

A hot witch antagonist.

>you will never rape a defeated Scylla

>Afskylia
more or less Despicilia

So what was she called in other countries?

Norway-fag here, she was called Afskylia here. Fun fact, Afskylia almost translates to disgusting in Norwegian.

Would you an evil witch?

Attached: scylla.jpg (600x773, 47K)

I would an evil demonic force bent on destroying existence if it had a pair of breasts and nice shapely legs.

Who wouldn't?

Did she ever transform into anything?

An old crone if the player won, I think.

I kinda remember him being a thing in Poland when I still lived there, but I never saw him in Germany after moving there.

we had him here, i am totally stunned this wasn't a regional thing

why is this all I can rember of hugo :b youtube.com/watch?v=JVqx75vvy-U

first now seen that random kid in the video ....

>How can it be the world's worst comeback if I have never heard about him before?
You've answered your own question.

Oh my god. I don't know what to think. At least the witch was hot though?

>mfw remembering those features
I thought I was hallucin-nah too young-dreaming about this when I was like around 4-5...Malaysia's ntv7 had special promos or IDs for it, as far as my barely developed memory can recall.

Attached: 1509062625205.jpg (576x384, 27K)

omg, that piece of crap was on TV even in Russia at some point. Too bad original names for Hugo and the witch were changed here (it was so darn long ago that I don't even remember to what).

He was called Tino on the US spanish tv station that aired it.
Pic of superior call in show.

Attached: ww_083115_09.jpg (1019x1200, 382K)

Goddammit, it's too early in the week to be getting Magic Kids flashbacks...

Attached: Gnome Twister.gif (170x162, 188K)

at least they are honest,

Literally never heard of this shit. Euros are weird

I remember the early versions of the game had as a final challenger three ropes which depending which one you chose, made you win or lose.
That game was BS tho, it was entirely a RNG

Attached: 1520650849088.jpg (173x250, 5K)

Is it actually happening?
Last I remember hearing about it was the teaser trailer back in 2013.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5FmfvWjdA

I got to play pic related and something else i don't remember, i was under the idea was was winning a SNES, when my dad went to pick up the console they gave him a NeoGeo.
The neo geo games were not even up for sale in my country you had to mail order them. I was pissed, my dad sold it for $350 and told me he sold it for $100 i bought a gameboy.

Attached: hugo.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Only true Hugo nibbas (aka Fennoscandia peeps) know how to fly with a skateboard.

oh god does he actually look like that

what the fuck there's shit related to this movie online dating back to 2014. has it been in development hell that long?

Attached: Hugo_DaddysGirl_730x1043.jpg (730x1043, 274K)

I'm surprised they haven't made an HD remake yet, with "twitch plays" chat controls instead of phones.

holy shit i remember that shit, was really awful

Wtf i thought this was just a german thing. But now i see everyone had it and it originated in denmark.

Attached: image.jpg (517x191, 60K)

Never is too early. At least it's not El Club del Anime when Oberto was the host...

Well, if fucking Bubsy can do it, why not Hugo?

youtube.com/watch?v=wC83JDoUrRY

>This movie isn't anything new

Attached: 1455071438609.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Yeah in danish 'afskylig' straight up means depsicable, disgusting or abhorrent, so her name is disgustia

started out in denmark and somehow the hairy bastard became an international thing

Can confirm he also appeared in Portugal, I remember the call-in game as says, and playing one of the pc games. But holy fuck it's been what? 20 years?

Now I would.

I still have a soft spot for a few of the PS1 games. Hugo 2 and Hugo: The Evil Mirror spring to mind. Both had pretty fuckin' boss OSTs too.