'Captain Marvel' Will "Have a Blast When She Kicks Ass"

>Screenwriter Geneva Robertson-Dworet spoke with Collider about working on the upcoming Marvel movie, teasing the character's ass-kicking nature.

>"We really were bringing so much of what was already in the comics onto the screen, it felt like, in terms of the amazing character who’s so funny and sassy and talks back, and she’s fearless," said Robertson-Dworet. "I love that Carol Danvers is so funny. She has a blast when she kicks ass. Those comics are amazing! It’s an amazing world and sandbox to play in. You’re working with incredible creative people, every day. I had a total dream experience."

Attached: Brie-Larson -Wears-Suits-up-as-Captain-Marvel-on-set--27-662x993.jpg (662x993, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/locations/472841699/quest-nutrition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf

> Sassy
> Talks back
> Kicks Ass

Generic
As
Fuck

Can't wait! After Infinity War it will be nice to have a hero who isn't so serious and a superhero movie that's just plain fun

Im gonna watch that movie, and pay attention to her ass, and see if there were "retouches".

I'm genuinely curious how this woman got a job. She literally hasn't written anything before 2018 and Tomb Rider, which was pretty bad too
Not to mention that she's proving in these interviews that she doesn't understand anything about Carol, what the fuck is Kevin doing

Is "Carol is the FUNNIEST" the new "Carol is the MOST POPULAR"?

>literally has no ass

Where is her ass? Why doesn’t she have an ass?

l m a o

On the upside, it looks like she didn't read the recent captain marvel run. Downside, she seems to be prepped for Mockingbird.

Kevin's doing what he always does and that's make a great movie

You really think he's going to let based marvel put out a DC level movie after 22 amazing ones? Come on

Attached: in-feige-we-trust.jpg (400x167, 10K)

Why is her suit blue

Hiring cheap.

Kevin can make mistakes too, see Dark World

That has got to be an edit. Her "ass" literally looks like 2 plastic bags with rocks in the bottom.

Is that a Pyra cosplay?

That was back when Ike was still around everything after he got the boot has been great

I say just wait for the teaser trailer before screaming about doom and gloom for the only people making good movies anymore

I'm saying that it's not looking good because the writer thinks Carol is just another generic quirky Jennifer Lawrence and the fact that she has never written anything before 2018 Tomb Rider.
Shit's a dead ringer for concern

And the guys who wrote that God awful vacation movie worked on spiderman homecoming

If things need to be fixed they'll fix it

What ass?

Key difference being the Russos were always big comic book fans

I think this might be MCU's first (mild) flop.

Sounds great.

People say that every movie.

That's the impression she got from Carol? Because I always read her as more of a grumpy hard-ass.

Living for this, Carol is SO funny

Hey Marvel! These are chaeaper than CGI.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-07-52-34-1.png (1080x953, 816K)

holy shit thats the most sad looking ass ever

>ass-kicking
>funny
>sassy
>talks back
>fearless

I'd be fine with all of this. Except this description can be applied to EVERY FUCKING MCU CHARACTER. Why are they so afraid of going outside this box? The MCU feels so...soulless. They've all blended together in a grey, dull mess. No emotion, no original characters with original storylines. It's all the same.

Attached: Sad Man.jpg (800x474, 246K)

He's cashing in on the sudden popularity of female fronted movies whilst soothing the online feminist beast.

He knows its going to be a hit because the Marvel brand is enough now to get people in seats and she's called Captain MARVEL so Normie's will be all over her.

Then once it's a huge hit Marvel can start bragging that Carol is bigger than Wonder Woman.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: frankcho.jpg (500x236, 71K)

>meanwhile Cheetah over at DC

Attached: 33D8F1DD00000578-0-image-a-25_1462403480977.jpg (634x951, 115K)

Don't pretend your not gonna fap over her.

Attached: 6666789op.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Bruce Banner isn't like that. Vision isn't like that. Tchalla is more serious/honorable than quippy. Hawkeye is a down-to-earth family/military man. I could go on... I get what you're saying but I really think a lot of people don't see the nuances in characters

>Captain Marvel will act like Captain Marvel
Huge if true.

Attached: 367accb5-a41d-4e0e-b00e-dcc7fa97e86b.jpg (837x854, 116K)

The way of Marvel fags to deflect the hate for that awful ass is to post pictures of an old lady that's not even in character.
You know, WB could pay her a personal trainner and buy her some of these

Sure, Detective Chump. Enjoy your flapjack ass.

Who gives a fuck about anybody's ass?

Attached: 1509990403543.png (807x1140, 1.44M)

But I thought Carol was an alcoholic trainwreck

>Those comics are amazing!

Coached much?

Attached: wat CLOCKKING1.jpg (333x250, 16K)

For like six months during Busiek's Iron Man/Avengers run, decades ago.

Nowadays, everyone.
Try watching mtv for 10 minutes.

It wasn't the Russos

People have been saying that since the first Guardians of the Galaxy and it hasn't happened yet

>Try watching mtv for 10 minutes.

Attached: 1506552079770.png (409x729, 399K)

>The MCU feels so...soulless. They've all blended together in a grey, dull mess. No emotion, no original characters with original storylines.
>posts this while posting a Superman picture
really makes you think

>never written anything before 2018 Tomb Rider
fuck

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Wiig sucks in every movie.

MCU already flopped with the hulk, they couldn't even cover the production budget much less the adversiment

DC doesn't have good ideas... or really any ideas

>pretending the second MCU movie, released a month after Iron Man and before the Disney purchase and when Iron Man 1 was considered a mega hit for clearing 500 million is really indicative of the MCU today
wew lad

Yeah, it's only their first female star after Wonder Woman was a smash sensational hit. I'm sure they'll totally phone it in with a half-assed movie and mismanage the public relations.

Marvel has no lead females. They are all sidekicks.

ass: not found

>I think this might be MCU's first (mild) flop.
Great now it will make a billion!

>You really think he's going to let based marvel put out a DC level

Brie Larson is the same level of cast disappointment as Gal Gadot and Alicia Vikander, Larson is the worst cast of a hero that Kevin has chosen so far and to make it worse Marvel hired Tomb Raider writer Geneva Robertson-Dworet, I saw Tomb Raider and this movie has the worst dialogues and the most cringe situations I've seen in a action movie since Vin Diesel's xXx (2002)

>slaves believing in "too big to fail" religion
no surprise there.

the stunt has more ass and hips than Larson

instagram.com/explore/locations/472841699/quest-nutrition/

From the day Brie Larson was hired and if she had trained since then she could be with that ass and legs if she was taking this job seriously

Attached: TAMRA DAE.jpg (850x850, 110K)

>Musclefag user here to shit up yet another thread

Attached: 1509598318423.png (649x816, 679K)

still better than everything dc has to offer combined

>says nervous dcuck for the thousand time this week

MCU ironman, star lord and now thor are very different from the comics. The key is having a team behind the main actor/actress that can exploit his/her strengths and general audiences will swallow it. The opposite of this would be Cavill as Supes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE REACHING FOR !!!???

>dcuck still crying himself to sleep
no surprise there.

Cho draws literally every woman like that. You can't use Cho art as a basis for a how a character should look. Not that I'm a fan of Larson, cause I ain't, but by that logic Black Widow and Scarlett Witch should also look like Shanna with different hair color.

The only woman in Hollywood who can carry an action movie right now is Scarlet Johanson, and unfortunately for Marvel they cast her as Black Widow.
Imagine if we lived in that universe where Emily Blunt had got the Natasha part.
Thinking about it, Emily Blunt was great as a military woman in Edge of Tomorrow. She's in good shape unlike Bree Larson. Should have been Carol.

>Cho draws literally every woman like that. You can't use Cho art as a basis for a how a character should look.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Superman is the most original character, he helped create an entire genre.
>But what about Hugo Danner?
Hugo Danner didn't wear a cape.

Attached: 1517435397371.jpg (1988x3056, 870K)

“Kicks ass” and “kicking ass” are huge red flags for me these days.

>this might be MCU's first (mild) flop.
Where have I heard this before?

Attached: HGF.png (790x776, 87K)

how can you have a -0 ass while being a woman?

how white are the genes of this semen demon?

>obese manchild pretending he has any idea how lifting and working out in general works

Attached: lol ok.jpg (531x530, 29K)

Now but it's an objective statement to say that Ms.Marvel has an insane booty.

More like no ass

>She has a blast when she kicks ass.
Carol of Murder confirmed?

Attached: Carol is a stone-cold bitch.jpg (1280x1980, 989K)

But will it be yuri?

Look at the picture, she's already using

Attached: 1785434567.jpg (225x225, 9K)

why?

Attached: 1395109410524.jpg (2333x3500, 1.95M)

>Captain Marvel' Will "Have a Blast
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1520416342277.jpg (600x445, 40K)

America love's women with ass since forever, senpai

Attached: Marilyn Monroe - Those Tight.jpg (492x720, 104K)

Even if Captain Marvel fails like Dark World, it won't bring the total collapse of MCU. MCU now is just too sophisticated to be destroyed by a single movie.

Besides, Dark world still did good at the box office.

He's trying to cover her shame.

>he says while posting art by Cho

Attached: 1520888990948.jpg (167x169, 35K)

Attached: d1496224c18581df4a141988e1fc2a89.jpg (500x534, 31K)

Stop saying this...

Ignorant swine here, isn't she using her mentor's suit?

in five months she could have this legs and ass

Attached: Tamra-no11.jpg (850x850, 119K)

But Gal Gadot's movie was the only good DC movie

If she had a normal one no one would care. It's the lack of ass that's drawing everyone's attention. The girl playing wasp doesn't have much one either but she's got nice legs and arms to compensate

the funny thing is that she looks a bit like Brie Larson

Attached: Tamra-no7.jpg (850x850, 156K)

>22 amazing ones? Come on

this has to be bait, Come on!

Attached: 1456458232627.gif (200x250, 737K)

>Brie Larson is the same level of cast disappointment as Gal Gadot

stopped reading right there.

Attached: 14312254367.jpg (786x467, 40K)

why would she spend her time trying to look the way online forum posters want her to look

she'll still be mega famous and rich and the movie will perform better than 85% of the market

why user, why would she do that? use your brain please

Lack of ass apparently was not an issue for Sigourney Weaver.

Cheap, female and will do whatever the producers tell her to do

Why do people only nitpick the appearance of female actors? Any time a woman gets cast you just get "her face is too ____", "ass is too flat", "boobs too small", and other complaints about not being attractive

>implying no one complains that Buildabear Chamberpot looks like a fucking alien