Is a better spidey than the real spidey

>is a better spidey than the real spidey

damn it feels good to be a DC fan!!!!!

Attached: DC1217SIDW1.jpg (1175x1800, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertgillartstore.bigcartel.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this some kind of falseflag trying to be as obnoxious as possible

Attached: Be a DC Bro.png (432x99, 5K)

Can't wait until #5 for when the entire storytime will be nothing but people bitching about Rocafort being gone and then #6 when people resign themselves that the book is mediocre and hoping Morrison co writing will make it better.

It’s a fun read senpai.

just saying the thruth,my man

my boy sideways is going to be huge

Is he white?

He's Puerto Rican but adopted by whote parents. He's also panty dropping handsome.

>that solicit for #5
Guys I'm scared they're gonna kill off the mom. I really hope they don't but what if they did?

A lot of Marvelshills here trying to shill Infinity War. Got a lot of blatant falseflagging and marketing going on.

no and thats fine

who's this?

also

WHERE IS MY BLUE BETTLE COMIC?

Pic?

You had your blue beetle comic, it even had Ted and Jaime teaming up like we always wanted.

It's been two issues, calm the fuck down. Barely anything has happened yet.

Post the solicits.
My working theory is that mom is really Tempus but doesn't realize she is Tempus and is just some sort of container for him

Attached: Muy guapo.jpg (651x1455, 777K)

>My working theory is that mom is really Tempus
lol what?

See, I am going to see Infinity War, but now I don't know if I want to be known to be associated with shills

Then you fall victim to the anti-shills.
Be better than us user, find a third way...and just pirate it.

SIDEWAYS #5
Written by JUSTIN JORDAN • Art by ROBERT GILL • Cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
After the devastating loss of one of the most important people in his life, Derek James tries to throw himself into being the hero Sideways to distract himself. Unfortunately, new villain the Showman has arrived to tear those wounds right back open.
On sale JUNE 13 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Attached: 1521497033358.jpg (922x1400, 398K)

See here It could just be a really clever foreshadow that Tempus is the mother but Derek doesn't realize but who am I kidding. The first person who appears next scene is also mother.

or maybe they sound the same because they are responsible adults(or whatever the equivalent is for tempus). My theory is that the mom wil become the red venom thing we have seen on the posters.

I'm going to go see it with friends and co-workers. I'll do what I did during JL and BP and just not post on Sup Forums for a month

I 100% think that will be Ernie. Really see her going down the supervillain path while the Stacey twin becomes Derek's love interest. Feels like something Grant Morrison would absolutely do.

i´m not so sure about that. The mom gave a pretty big red flag about dying/becoming a villain in the future.

Attached: 15.jpg (1800x2767, 1.18M)

Nooo :(

I figured she'll just die and Sideways will take the whole superhero thing a lot more seriously a la Uncle Ben.

>Sideways can't even save his family
Hmmm so either Sideways secret identity got out...or this is actually an illusion perpetrated by The Showman.

>Mommy Supervillain
Oh fuck that would be the best.

Memes aside, it's actually a fun book that id like to see do well

>>is a better spidey than the real spidey

pfft, anyone and your mom can be better than the mess Slott turned Spider-Man into.

You get a strong sense of character from everyone.

I think another strong point is that I'm invested even though Derek hasn't actually fought anybody yet. Will be neat to see how creative he gets with portals

The arts nice, but I can’t really get into the character at all, like if he were to show up in something else drawn by someone new I don’t think I could muster up any fucks to give, he’s just a less attractive Nightshade and a less entertaining Spot

Isn't it better that marvel is coming up with new heroes for their new comics that keep reusing the same heroes over and over again? Would you rather have then do the same shit to the actual spidey as suggests?
Or would you like more, what's his name again, Mike Morales?

>the devastating loss of one of the most important people in his life
Did his bestie get too close to a bridge

I think the pace so far helps too.

Nah, if you notice some protestor on the cover has a sign that says Sideways can't even save his family.

What if the Mom becomes his J.Jonah Jamerson?
>THAT SIDEWAYS IS A MENACE!!!
>I JUST HOPE MY SON, who I love dearly, NEVER EVER MEETS

>Sideways can't even save his family.
Shit, thats dark. It also gives the idea that Derek won´t have a secret identity.

The way his creases are drawn makes it look like Showman's packing a great bulge. I love him already.

i think the JJJ expy will be this gal

Attached: Sideways Leto Dominus_58f8ccfde8f5a2.61690146.jpg (800x1000, 1.83M)

I think she's gonna be his Green Goblin.

It's a real dick move.

The Netflix Stretch Armstrong cartoon is also a better Spider-Man cartoon than the one Marvel actually makes.

If that's the case then who will she fuck?

I love her already. Elegant girls are best girls.

Ernie, duh. Shes a huge nerd so gets an internship in the company where she gets lesbo raped.

Derek, Sideways.

>Rocafort leaving

Lol

who gives a fuck, hes an original character

He probably gets doxxed by Showman

Except it sucked.We wanted something good

It's strange that the dude has never stick with any series longer than 7 issues.

Talking about Marvel, aren't the solicits supposed to come out today?

>we want something good
Don't get greedy user

I would like her to poop in my mouth.

Kind of nice to have a super speed villain that isn't tied to the speed force. Thiccsilver's name, "Killspeed" isn't great. I'm curious who the first big league hero Derek will meet

>the first big league hero Derek will meet
Batman? Cause Spidey and Stark=Derek and Bruce

>what if J.Jonah Jameson was young, shaved, sexy and controlled the media?

He’s Schrodinger’s White. Tan skin but white facial features. Soon enough tumblr will complain he’s “white passing” and demand his lips and nose be inflated.

He also doesn’t make his skin tone a deeply ingrained part of his identity. He’s just a regular dude with teleporting powers.

>Crime fighting is serious business. Stop fooling around so much
>Fuck you, Batman. I'll do what I want, and stop trying to get me to wear a bat logo

>Tan skin but white facial features

In the real world we call these people Caucasian.

Ted Kord, then have Blue Beetle and Static Shock be part of the cast.

>JJJ the Instagram Model
Fuck me that's genius

shit, thats a good mental image. Specially if you imagine batman trying to stamp the bat logo on derek while saying that.

Derek can be anywhere he wants in an instant. Might as well work for a social media superhero TMZ site.

>Derek's boss is Ambush Bug

He does have a bad habit of recruiting young men and imposing his bat brand of Justice in Gotham

Probably that kind of skin.

Attached: caua-reymond.jpg (469x601, 73K)

mu fucking dick!

He's Hispanic, not black. And he's darker than what's common from Puerto Ricans

Rocafort won't be around for her debut though
Who should draw her then is the question. Sejic?

i´m torn with sejic, because i´m sure he is one of the few that can do a decent reinterpretation of rocafort´s designs, but he has a sameface problem, and while that´s not much of a detail because rocafort has it too, the faces they use as basis are way too diferent. Rocafort´s are more round, while sejic´s are more elongated with thin eyes.

>white facial features
That's not a real thing. Saying that only white people have those facial features is just flat out racism.

And just to be clear here, I'm calling you a racist.

I am somewhat face blind and years of watching Hirai anime has desensitized me from sameface
I do understand the concerns for the styles, but that's just the nature of the beast in funny books

i know that and i love sejic´s style, its just that i feel that he´d have to squash the females faces to make them resemble who they are.

How will I ever recover?

Attached: A5CFA7A3-C118-48EE-AE8E-9D7EF2969EB9.jpg (1080x1340, 171K)

It's all pipe dreams anyway at this point.
Who's even the artists listed in the Solicits? They any good?

I mean how else can he get one of every boy

Judging from post....
>ROBERT GILL
i think is this guy? i´m not sure.
robertgillartstore.bigcartel.com

Attached: EW_005_004.jpg (780x1200, 349K)

>Batman's secret stamp sheet of boy wonders.
It's like baseball cards at this point to him

The Chinese fat Batman had the right idea with Robinbots

cant wait for the end of dark days,i enjoyed it so much

the man hawkman is back and we got new stories like sideways

Hey, better than JRJR and Daniel, who left after 3 and Lee who left after the fucking first issue.

He was on Lobdell's Superman and Ultimates for 12, RHATO for 15, and TT for 8.

So yeah Ultimates is the best one he's been on if he's leaving Sideways for good.

Robert Gill likely will.

Sejic has a book with Williamson.

does that counts as hypercrisis?

I can't help but imagine Sideways doing the upside down Spider-Man thing, only with a portal

It will probably happen in Dats Cheeky Comics

>Art by ROBERT GILL
Dropped.

I dunno why they bother to get great art for the first few issues and then pull the ol' switcheroo like that.

I care more about solid writing

Maybe WB just demanded new characters take and Didio or Lee got cheeky and made them all marvel pastiches.

All the celebrated artists are off by issue 3 or 4 and they put lesser known artists in their place.

I highly doubt they expect any of these to last past issue 12-18.

What is the name of this spandex person?

Same as the way he fucks your mom, Sideways

Will you feel the same when it completly dissapears after a few issues?

This guy is right. Italian tan, with with features. Find me a african or south american with no white blood with these kind of features.

Me too, but it's pretty clear this entire line is DC trying out the Marvel method. If the line bombs DC will probably revert to the usual

I don't think any of these are doing poorly (perhaps maybe Damage) I haven't seen the #2 numbers

He's a spic, it even says it in his character bios. I have bios of the other characters if If you want those.

Attached: Sideways Derek James_58f8c6b8e84725.52809172.jpg (800x1000, 1.97M)

post the blonde girl