How come no one here is talking about the current thanos comic?

How come no one here is talking about the current thanos comic?

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1041x1600, 385K)

long Mjolnir is long

This. they didn't realize the shape they traced wasn't the shape of mjolnir?

There's fairly active storytime threads each time an issue comes out user

Is it any good or is it just MCU synergy shit?

Read and find out

No

I’m butthurt I saw a non Lifebringer Galactus and didn’t touch it

It has noting to do with the MCU, it has a crazy Punisher as a cosmic ghost rider, a future King OldManThanos teaming up with Current 616 Thanos, to battle a crazy Silver Surfer commanding the anihilation wave in a far desolated future

Then go fuck yourself

kys

Is the silver surfer in the MCU?

Then your partly to blame as to why we can't keep nice things you hand holding bitch

Fuck Lifebringer Galactus. Ewing fucked the entire reason for Big G's existence. Only reason he consumes is because he's going to restart the universe in a new big bang at the end of time.

These are the worst shills ever.

This.
>Why don't we talk about this thing?
>I assumed since it's marvel it's shit should I read it
>fuck you I won't tell you to read it and decide

Maybe, just maybe, if you can't say why something is worth reading, it isn't worth reading.

is not perfect but i love it, it's a fun book

Maybe just maybe you shouldn't assume everything is shit just cause it doesn't come from your preferred marketer?

Who's really the shill here, the person who says "decide for yourself" or the person who says "Everything from rival company is shit."

> "shilling" an actually fun book

The absolute state of your autism

>Rival company

Nice Freudian slip there, shill. Nobody brought up DC.

What makes it fun, shill?

It's not a freudian slip if it's what i intended to say retard.
there's only two. Who else could it have been?
>I'm sure he's a huge image fan and that must be who he was talking about.

Sup Forums May not talk about that much but fuck look what thanos 13 is going for on eBay right now.

it also got a 3rd reprint, does this mean the book will go on since is actually popular?

>there’s only two American comic book companies

>pretending small market publishers matter

Ah yes, I remember that classic scene from the MCU where The Silver Surfer wielded Mjolnir.

Are you a moron?

I wonder what Marvel pays them tho.
Must be quite a bit.

samefag

>Thanos has his own title
>Darkseid does not
Problem, dc manbabbies?

Well, good thing I had a minute to waste on your sorry ass.

Attached: proof_of_the_only_other_poster_on_4chan.png (320x131, 7K)

because it's trash

Satan, how do you not understand alternate futures?

>no i'm not that idiot i'm a separate idiot
you sure showed me.

Fun concepts, well written characters, great art. Or is that not enough presumed shilling?

>you sure showed me.

Yes, I know.

buzzzwords ≠ details

>pretending the floppy market matters anymore
The absolute state of Sup Forums. Floppies are dead

do you like him? are you excited for his mini?

Attached: gr.jpg (700x905, 203K)

>i don't have a rebuttal, better bring in an unrelated topic so it feels like i have the last word and therefore win.

Read to get details, or don't and keep crying about a series you can easily download.

>unrelated
Oh fuck off you pleb. raina telgemeier makes up 5% of the entire comic market sales. One author in the indi market outsells any marvel or DC writer

>let's talk about that comic.
>no, read it yourself.

you're a special kind of retard.

WOW MJOLNIR WAS STOLEN

Attached: bored.jpg (620x385, 51K)

Says the person who wastes time arguing and not reading & demands to be told about a story like an entitled fuck boi

>stolen
Thor was killed, so it had no owner

>2 anons talk about the big 2 and if small publishers matter
>other user replies that floppies are dead
>original user points out that has nothing to do with what they replied to.
>other user spergs out

this is why we can't ever have nice things

just tell your boss it didn't work, I'm not giving you a sale. in fact for this whole shit exchange I think I'm going to go buy the four worst rival titles from other publishers I can. tell that to the editor in chief

>is it synergy?

Surfer not even the mcu, & the hammer is broken. How dumb are you?

Have fun wasting your money kid

Where in that post did he imply he read the book you stupid shill

Attached: A02631B3-C35C-4405-8A26-81D2A8422BF4.jpg (640x313, 101K)

>It’s good because *good things*

Give actual examples. Go in-depth. Prove you read the book and aren’t just shilling.

There isn't any synergy in the book is what his comment means.

all of that shit is in the OP image retard. You don't have to read the book to infer any of the things in anons post.

user i know pretending to be retarded is your hobby but nobody is telling you to buy shit they are just telling you to read it and make up your own opinion

samefag

Did you tell your grade school teachers they were retarded when they asked you to prove your answers?

From what I’ve gathered ITT, none of you shills actually read the book. A shame, I guess I’ll go over to DC.

Not that guy you're replying to, but what's the point of this thread then, when no one will tell what that book is about?
Where are it's strong points, what's not so good?

Attached: 2B9A360A-BF17-4594-93B4-E16DADE214C7.jpg (640x273, 95K)

what people are asking is if the book is legit or is just a book trying to change a lot of stuff just in time for the shitty movie.

That was fucking bait, bro.

well the answer to OP's question got answered pretty quickly and then it turned into anons shit posting cause someone dared to like things they didn't.

Attached: 1503794254848.jpg (598x337, 35K)

Thanos is captured by a cosmic powered ghost rider & flung into the future to meet with his future self. Future Thanos, Last King of the Universe needs his younger self to help fight the surfer now called the fallen one who commands the annihilation wave and is worthy, also features a cosmic powered ghost rider.

That's the story thus far.

I think the best thing about this comic is CGR. He had a rough fucking life though. I also feel bad for hulk. He even begged Thanos to just kill him

Shhhh, let them keep thinking they're winning some epic battle.

this is not even a long run or a saga theres only 4 issues all this time that got wasted in shitposting could have being used on reading the book
>Where are it's strong points, what's not so good?
why do you need other people opinions to make your own?

and what people are saying in replay is that it's a dumb question as SS isn't in the MCU and isn't a character they have rights to.

user wasn't asking an earnest question they were just spouting buzzwords that they think will trigger people.

Normally I would say so I don't waste my time on a story I probably won't like, but then this thread happened, so.

>”This book is amazing! Go out and buy it from your local comic book store! Based Marvel! Dont forget to buy tickets for INFINITY WAR, starring THANOS!”
>”But why is it good? Tell me about the book.”
>”GO FUCK YOURSELF DC SHILL! BUY THE DAMN BOOK!”

Don’t they give you guys classes or anything?

>Thor was killed
Again? Leave him alone you cunts

technically everyone is dead beside cosmic ghost rider and the surfer

And Hulk, they are keeping him in the basement as a pet

Everyone is dead user, it's a story at the end of time or some shit.
There's 3 living entities in the universe. Thanos, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Surfer

and Thanos of course.

and Hulk.

i remembered him right after i post it

Forgot about him. I've only read them in passing via Sup Forums storytimes.
I wasn't into the first story arc with Thane, and stopped picking it up until this arc happened.

>i don't have a rebuttal, better bring in an unrelated topic so it feels like i have the last word and therefore win.

Still was Hilarious to see thane get fucked, the phoenix got told to fuck off and death got told to fuck off as well.

>and what people are saying in replay is that it's a dumb question as SS isn't in the MCU

You are beyond retarded if you keep missing the point.

They can use Silver Sufer and still have the whole story be about changing things to make Thanos more MCU friendly like Marvel has done multiple times.

Also Jim Starlin quit because of this comic, so fuck this trash.

I find it odd that king odin-thor is dead. But it is an alternate universe so fuck it

The story set in the future so everyone's dead

Cates sells more than Starlin. It is shitty bit that is what they went with

What i found odd is how the fuck did Thanos Kill LT. Like what sort of shenanigans did he use to pull that shit off

it's a possible future not an alternate universe

>calls others retarded for missing the point
>completely misses the point themselves
you went beyond full retard into areas of autism yet unheard of on this planet.

ONE SHOT

Attached: cw014.jpg (1200x1845, 296K)

>dude what if frank castle became ghost rider but with deadpool's personality lmao

He went insane. Not much he could do with that

he got insane after being alone for centuries and he is not as annoying as dp in my opinion also good to see you finally read the book

>this
I don't get why people are wanking to CGR so much it's a dumb concept. They should have just made it be wade. It being the punisher adds nothing.
If it was wade it'd make more sense for Thanos to keep him around. Sort of as fuck you to death for picking wade over him.

He hates deadpool. Why would he keep him around?

why can't thanos kill him? i'm not well versed in GR mythology

>image posted is of a black Silver Surfer holding mjolnir
The fuck do you think?

No clue honestly. Maybe because he killed meohosto so he has no where to go when he dies

Well according to today's solicits, the book is cancelled. Maybe it'll get relaunched for Fresh Start but there's no issue in May at least. Which is weird since you'd think they'd want to have a Thanos book on stands for the release of Infinity War.

>Cancelled.
Oh come the fuck on man

i guess is true we can't have nice things, at least CGR will have a mini

No Joy in the journey into Madness of Super Space Frank.