In an e-mail sent Thursday afternoon...

In an e-mail sent Thursday afternoon, Sophie Theallet has said she will not dress the incoming First Lady Melania Trump and she is calling on other designers to do the same.

Theallet, who did not respond immediately available for comment, said in her missive that as an independent fashion brand, “we consider our voice an expression of our artistic and philosophical ideas.”

“As one who celebrates and strives for diversity, individual freedom and respect for all lifestyles, I will not participate in dressing or associating in any way with the next First Lady. The rhetoric of racism, sexism, and xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s presidential campaign are incompatible with the shared values we live by.” she wrote. “I encourage my fellow designers to do the same.”

yahoo.com/style/sophie-theallet-vows-not-dress-225503256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

trump.com/merchandise/signature-collection/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_discrimination_law_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump needs his own version of Hugo Boss

>no name designer refuses to make clothes for rich ex model
oh no whatever shall she do

I'm sure Melania gives a fuck. She'll be decked out in Gucci or whatever the fuck billionaires wear.

Nobody asked for this toilet maker to dress up the new First Lady.

This scumbag is making noise because she's going to become irrelevant in two months, and Melania is probably just going to head to the store to buy something nice.

hope melania takes this chance to open doors to upstart or struggling designers from inner cities, then sells the dresses to fund the schools.

stick it to those hoity toity elitist leftists

She dressed a she-boon for 8 years, but she refuses to dress a proper white woman????

What the fuck is this world coming to?

you mean something like this?

trump.com/merchandise/signature-collection/

>designer
>beach towel as a "dress"

i've seen sorority sluts wearing terry-cloth dresses well before this cunt dressed up that ape.

This. Melanias to smart to pass up the moment where she could pick up some designer immigrant and raise them above the filthy lib plebs.

Nice to be able to refuse business for your beliefs isn't it?

Wew, guess i can refuse to bake cake for gay mariage now.

if i correct hugo boss designed the nazi uniforms
hnnnng
truly we should meme it

Good. Their designs are shit.

Like Donald wants Melania to be dressed by someone who recently outfitted out-dated farm equipment.

i live in new england . news station has been showing the same story about a lesbian couple adopting a little kid for two days now. i remember that story about the cake or florist person refusing somebodys gay wedding. fuck capchas

>dressing a former model.

Lol melanias got this covered.

Jesus, her traps are fucking juicy. Most men in their 20's don't have those. Is she natty /fit/?

>her

oh geez, how on earth is Melania, a literal russian supermodel, going to find a designer willing to dress her as first lady?

I mean, these designers are some of the MOST PRINCIPLED people on earth!!! they wouldn't sacrifice their morals for the chance to get free exposure and brand recognition by dressing a first lady who could run the catwalk as a sidejob!!!

im sure she has a wardrobe that is more expensive than michael obamas already

Sick traps, Michelle

Looking forward to 8 years of this nonstop butthurt.

The butthurt felt by right wingers for the last 8 years is nothing compared to what we are going to be alive to witness.

W T F

It has huge traps and a huge cock.

Imagine the outrage if 8 years ago she said she refused to dress Michelle?

can you imagine obama having to witness this wilderbeast naked and somehow get his dick hard enough to fuck it?

Holy shit she's bulky and masculine as fuck. Thick traps and arms and neck, sloping, ape-like forehead. Nothing womanly or sexy about her body at all.

My wife is a clothing designer. She'll do it for $500k a year. Mr. Trump, hit me up.

>Like Donald wants Melania to be dressed by someone who recently outfitted out-dated farm equipment.
keked

>Those massive pythons tho

amirite?

>ywn be that dog

Oh no, what will Melania do now?

>Be married to billionaire, that happens to be the most powerful man on the planet.
>Needs a dress donated from a second string designer.

yeahright.jpg

GOD DAMN THOSE TRAPS.

I can't believe her photo isn't photoshopped

It's the black widow dress Michelle wore when her husband accepted the nomination at the DNC convention ( not sure if first time or second, I'd guess first looking at this shot which shows how young the daughter looks)

I laughed so hard at that pic. Saved.

Man I wish I had level of upper body development. My clavicles show a lot.

> Elitist woman in an elitist industry shuns elite woman because of her elite husband's words.

My fucking sides

its not based on race or ethnicity so its not illegal and she cant sue. feels good

Mirin traps

Yo did she swim in school or play volleyball or wrestle fack

Melania never asked her to dress her, this person is an autist

Yeah, this is pants on head retarded, the idea that an ex-model billionaire wife doesn't know how to and isn't accustomed to dressing well. Just more virtue signaling.

I legitimately wish that the coolest uniforms weren't snatched up by fascists so we can look cool while we save the country.

This. They're just grabbing the 15 minutes of fame that they can and some cheap Facebook attention before they lose their job.

>The rhetoric of racism, sexism, and xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s presidential campaign are incompatible with the shared values we live by.
funny, less than two weeks ago it was considered misogynistic to even suggest hillary should provide clarification on her stance on bubba's shortcomings and scandals

jacked af

Some have special rights, some don't.

I mean fuck look at this picture, michelle complete dwarfs obummer.

Jesus christ she's built like a linebacker

No, fuck this sickening PC response, this is the Trump administration, get the Whitest designers one can find to really turn the knife.

Serious question, anyone else think it might be a transgender?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_discrimination_law_in_the_United_States

Can't discriminate based on political beliefs in D.C. She can be crushed.

That has to do with employees and not customers. Nice try leaf. I'm not in support of this but you have to actually make a good argument not something stupid like that.

>xenophobia unleashed by her husband’s presidential campaign
>refuses to dress an immigrant

smfh tbqh

Yeah the irony is palpable.

It's fun to joke about, but black women have more testosterone than other women. Plus Obama's half coal burner. Not much masculinity to be found, so she looks huge compared to him.

"Good."

I've seen some very hot black women. Dated one for a while. But you're saying Michelle was not born as Micheal?

>racism, sexism, and xenophobia

Why is it always these three words in this order? I need to just start a drinking game where I take a shot every time I read it.

They're called "Dolce & Gabana", you plebs. They'll dress anyone.

She can dress herself? Bitch is angry because she probably knew she would be out of the job.

Probably not, that's not the kind of thing that could be covered up. To many loose ends involved. Dems wouldn't take that risk when there where plenty of other charming "not white" politicians to prop up.