Is there any chance republicans or trump will change their mind on climate change...

Is there any chance republicans or trump will change their mind on climate change? Even if you don't believe in man made climate change, what is the harm in at least trying a different approach to see if it works? Republicans have full control of the government and could win over a lot of people if they stopped being retarded on certain issues. Please tell me other Sup Forums users see this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_People's_Party_of_Estonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck cares let the next generation deal with it fuck this planet we'll be colonizing other planets by the time it happens.

I don't care about climate change that much desu

We already won over most people.

Who is that semen demon?

Climate change is a Chinese hoax. There's literally a blizzard outside in Minnesota and you want to tell me the world is heating up? Smdh you're ignorant look around you.

The harm is that combating climate change makes a country's industry non-competitive to those countries that don't try to combat climate change.

Just build the space wall to keep sun out you dumb mericans.

it's a grill.

>Is there any chance republicans or trump will change their mind on climate change?

Yes, I think the best approach would be for Democrats to reach out for bi-partisan solutions and compromise, and avoid virtue signalling, demonizing their opponents, and political extremes.

Just use clean coal no need to ban it

>Whats the harm?
Electricity poverty and $20 gas. The Left wants rolling blackouts across the whole country. Imagine having electricity 4 days out of the week

I feel you, bro.
Protectionism. The US has the ability to be completely self-sustaining.
Good goy. Keep lining the pockets of corporations.

Britain in 1970's under Labor party

I can, I lived in Nepal for 2 years. Load Shedding goes full retard.

I agree.

However solar and wind energy aren't enough. We need to invest into fusion energy (100% Renewable energy stronger than every other form of energy next to nuclear)

We should also become energy Indepedent. We have so many oil reserves but we keep relying on Saudi Arabia and the Middle East

The overwhelming majority of republicans do believe in climate change. They just don't believe in man made climate change.

Sounds like 1984 tier shit. We will be fine remember in the 70s when they said we were going to have an ice age? KEK

burgers will take down the entire ship with themselves... they have no dignity, nor concern for the future -- they live for the dopamine his alone

I just want a party with good immigration sense. We're going to lose in 2020 if the democrat party puts up a candidate like obama. hillary lost because everyone knew she was a cunt. I think a good way to win over people from the other side is addressing climate change.

>how can climate change be real if i'm cold????
>check mate scientists

Whats fucked up about climate change is more grant money goes into proving or disproving climate change than doing anything about the environment itself. Its a waste of resources.

First you have to make alternative fuel more viable then we switch, it doesn't work the other way around.

>technological innovation isn't possible!

please tell me thats a trap

The popular vote says otherwise, drumpfkin

WHy do I care about global warming and attempting to stop it. Instead we should adapt to it, ride the massive wave, not clash against it.

>A FUCKING KIWI
Climatefags are all the same you claim not to use too much hairspray because it'll erode the ozone well if I do it in a closed room I don't think any of it is going into the ozone you literal tarbaby.

Subtract the illegal votes (5 million) and its a totally different story dipshit

If environmentalists actually cared about efficiency and poor people they'd be for nuclear energy. But environmentalists don't care about those things. They care about feeling good and sticking it to whitey. Every green is really a red.

Rachel Cook

What do you call a mexican green party member? Green bean.

>cfc's are proven to erode the ozone layer
>BUT WHAT IF U DO IT IN A CLOSED ROOM? CHECKMATE SCIENCE!!1!

Then maybe we should put money towards researching and educating people on nuclear energy if it is the best choice

>Is there any chance republicans or trump will change their mind on climate change?

hopefully they focus on fukushima and the wall that needs to be built around it

make Japan pay for the wall, make Japan pay for the reef

they could
if the Republican party is really turning into a nationalist populist party they may take on a shape like some rising european parties, where traditionalist cultural positions also carry a strong conservationist environmental awareness
e.g.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_People's_Party_of_Estonia
I think Lega Nord in Italy also are pretty "green" and believe on taking action re. climate change

Last time I checked the ozone layer was doing just fine and i use more hairspray than the people in the film hairspray do. You're a gullible idiot.
>Yes good goy stop creating products and energy follow our will use solar panels and refugees!

>If environmentalists actually cared about efficiency and poor people they'd be for nuclear energy.

solar is actually super efficient but fucking regulations keep shutting down the emerging technology

>if the Republican party is really turning into a nationalist populist party they may take on a shape like some rising european parties, where traditionalist cultural positions also carry a strong conservationist environmental awareness

especially if it makes it harder for jews and chinks to shit up the party

cost-wise, clean coal, wind, solar, memes, etc. can't compete with nuclear power. but guess again if you think the kikes will ever allow us to become self-sufficient through new advanced reactors all over the country. they would see a dramatic reduction in shekels

>Muh regulations
Solar is the least regulated out of all energy sources, it's just a piece of shit and defunct. Use clean coal if you're worried about the environment.

>the ozone layer is healing, but I use TONS of hairspray! CONFIRMED??
>moving away from fossil fuels? clearly a jewish scheme (takes money from major petrol company)

>ID=Filtered
Keep believing the solar Zionist propaganda, I bet you eat gmos too. You know the old saying, you are what you fuck which makes you a sheep.

I agree nuclear is the way to go