Infinity War ticket sales are OVER ONE THOUSAAAAAND percent

screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-advanced-tickets-amc-record/

>Avengers: Infinity War is destroying every advanced ticket sales record in its wake, including a unique one for AMC Theaters. Directed by Captain America directing duo Anthony and Joe Russo, and based on a script from longtime Marvel scribes Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, Avengers 3 marks the beginning of the end of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s first core saga, which has grown exponentially since Robert Downey Jr. took his first flight as Iron Man a decade ago.

>AMC Theaters reveals that Avengers: Infinity War has surpassed every other superhero movie by amassing the most advanced tickets sold within its first 72 hours of release (this past weekend for Infinity War, since tickets went on sale on Friday). While AMC didn’t provide exact numbers, they did say that Infinity War‘s advanced tickets sold within its first 72 hours were 257.6 percent higher than Black Panther, 715.5 percent higher than Captain America: Civil War, and 1106.5 percent higher than Avengers: Age of Ultron – all of which were determined by their first 72 hours of release as well.

>Even though tickets only just went on sale, Avengers 3 already broke Fandango’s pre-sale tickets record for superhero movies within its first six hours, a record that was previously held by Black Panther. And considering just how successful Black Panther was over its opening weekend, the sky’s the limit for Avengers: Infinity War. So far, it’s expected to have the MCU’s best opening weekend with over $215 million – but that might be the low-end of the spectrum.

Attached: FC9AEB37-2566-43DB-9A95-B609B0BAF484.jpg (853x1294, 295K)

Hahaha. All those fags that said IW wouldn't do as well as Avengers 1 are already proven wrong.

Can't stop the train

So it isn't Superhero movies dying, just garbage DCEU ones. Good to know.

That was already proven with Logan and Deadpool

Superhero fatigue isn't a real thing (at least not yet). Only "bad movie" fatigue

Ie DC fatigue

Of course superhero movies aren't dying

BLACK PANTHER JUST MADE $1 BILLION AT THE BOX OFFICE

So don't let and DChump retards tell you otherwise when Teen Titans Go and Aquaman become the two biggest bombs of the year

People just want a Superman who isn't edgy garbage.
WB needs to purge the DCEU and go fresh, and give up trying to refurbish it.

Attached: Snyder.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

>So it isn't Superhero movies dying, just garbage DCEU ones. Good to know.
>So don't let and DChump retards tell you otherwise when Teen Titans Go and Aquaman become the two biggest bombs of the year
What about the Non-Big 2 movies?

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

This

That's why Superman Returns was such a massive success

Sad thing is WB could be making serious cash if they're weren't so incompetent with DC material. Now no one will care that Darkseid, Brainiac, or Anti Monitor might happen

How will Snyderfags ever recover?

All this proves is that the Superhero genre hasn't peaked, it's just getting started, unless its DC in which case you're beyond salvation.

Superman Returns was the proto-Snyder Superman.
An autistic deadbeat Dad who mopes through the entire fucking movie.

It's incredible to me that the failure of Superman Returns wasn't a clear warning to the studio to CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

Marvel got the message when they made Hulk a howling edge-monster and audiences gave no fucks.

Attached: superman-returns-morte.png (1280x528, 347K)

they should give it 15 years to reboot
but you know they'll give it less than 5

I'm a bit frustrated that Disney is going to earn a billion dollars featuring a Darkseid ripoff, while WB hands us a New Gods movie already off to a bad start

>Ladderbro talks to himself

Returns' problem was that it had a major identity crisis trying to be the Donner films. Also it was just boring outside of a few scenes

>user still desperately tries to revive/push the ladderbro meme

>Ladderbro calls himself a living meme
You seem to be growing up. Seem.

>Looks at poster IDs
>Looks back at DC shill.

>phoneposter IDs
Fixed. Thank Feige for WiFi hotspots.

Returns tried to be a Richard Lester continuation, not a Donner revival.
That's where it went astray.

All I'm saying is ever since that Batman story time thread it's felt like a forced annoying boogeyman

I only name-fagged as Ladderbro for a couple of months, YEARS ago, and yet I managed to do permanent damage to this guy's butthole.

It is, I've never lurked in Batman storytime threads.
Anyone who dislikes a DC product is his bogeyman.

>that Batman story time thread
Dude. What would Ladderbro do in a comic book thread? See >Ladderbro feels proud of his achievements in life
Yep, seem.
>name-fagged as Ladderbro for YEARS
FTFY

Nah, I namefagged in Comic shelf threads for a little while when all my books were on ladder-style shelving.
This REEEEEEEing imbecile (who I like to call Stillwell) has been fagging for Snyder since Man of Steel opened (has it been 4 years?), and he's been given PTSD by the ensuing company wars.

Which ended up being more of a Crush video than actual war footage.

>Ladderbro became the biggest Marlel shill ever
>blames others for the consequences of his decision
Oh well.
>Stillwell
Did he appear in any Marvel movie? I remember him from the 1980s Avengers runs.

Who is this Ladderbro?

He only gets me right about 1 in 10 times, or when I make it easy and re-use some images.

Anyways, I'm off, gotta drop off my Blu Ray of JUSTice League at my old folk's house.

>Mfw I have 15 pre-ordered tickets to Infinity War for my various pals, 5 in Imax.

Attached: Yondu2.jpg (320x320, 31K)

He also invented evansposting. And man, does he love to shill for free:

Attached: The anon who ruined co.jpg (663x183, 40K)

Me. I've been expertly extracting tears from this one user for YEARS now, til he screams my abandoned namefag at every shadow.

It's really quite sad. We only disagree on the Snyderverse, I have a great love for the Burton, Donner and even lesser WB movie efforts.

Attached: movies.png (1383x1037, 3.01M)

>implying some faggot is hopping Denny's just to spite you
the absolute state of DCUfags

>sells a Blu-Ray for the price of 15 tickets
>to his parents
Man, that's so ethically reprehensible.

>still pretending to read comics
Whose is that shelf this time?

Factually I wish I were the Evansposter, that guy was always pretty damn amusing.
You really DO think everyone who dislikes Snyder is the same guy, that's sad and adorable.

Attached: Alfred.jpg (705x691, 44K)

>Alfred pics
I guess you couldn't leave without leaving some, my good Ladderbro.

>sells a Blu-Ray for the price of 15 tickets
>to his parents
Are you still rational?
And we went through this before, I timestamped my large shelf and you went fetal. Good times.

Attached: P1000105.jpg (2304x1728, 1.37M)

Snowpiercer was a fun movie.

Aight, you guys take care of this poor little fellow, I gotta go now.

Attached: Alfrede-Pennyworth.jpg (266x350, 26K)

>collecting movies only because they're based in comics
Fucking casuals.

I love bookshops too. Just a yellow note et voila! Bitches think I'm a comic book connoisseur.

See you in the next anti-DC thread!

>love bookshops too. Just a yellow note et voila! Bitches think I'm a comic book connoisseur.
Most bookstores would have duplicates though.

They keep them in storage.

Implying Aquaman won't kick it's ass at the box office. SAD!

Already back, Ladderbro?

No, just stating the obvious that fatigue is real but people WILL give a chance to risky projects like Aquaman.

>fatigue is real
THAT'S A EVANSPOSTIN' if it wasn't a bannable offense

>the obvious that fatigue is real
But that's not true

>What about the Non-Big 2 movies?
Like?

What about compared to Avatar ??????????

dc == chinese knock-off though,
if you disagree you are a loser, user

Returns had issue but it had heart and the idea of superman right. I feel act 1 and 3 were good just terribly stitched together

Hello again, Ladderbro!

Good comparison. IW is the new Avatar; makes zillions and is promptly forgotten later.

>only 10 years later
people have surely forgotten about superheroes, AMIRITE?

Do you see any of that people following Marvel superheroes? No you don't.

Marvel's characters=new hotness
DC's big characters=old and busted overpowered dinosaurs from a bygone era that should be put out to pasture

No wonder DC has to resort to such gimmicks to get people to care about their comics.

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman are cultural icons in North America up there with Santa, Jesus and Dracula. People might not know much about them, but they'll know who they are. Their movies and comics will generally make some money, but that doesn't mean they have a good chance of being universally praised or even well liked.

Dracula is a great example comparison, movies with him don't make lots of money just because people know who the character is. There's a difference between saying everybody knows who it is, and everybody cares, and people who defend Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two.

The big DC characters almost all come from a time when people didn't care about making good characters just beings with powers, origins, and costumes that seemed neato. Stan Lee came along with Marvel comics and was able to learn from their past mistakes and scientifically construct better characters that can be better adapted for tv and movies and be able to more easily create good stories, comics, movies, and tv shows.

DC characters are only better known in the West due to having a head start. Marvel characters have been fundamentally constructed to be more amenable to being a part of great storytelling.

Luckily, many DC characters will enter the public domain in the coming couple decades so Marvel can adapt the characters and make some good comics and movies.

Attached: the truth.jpg (700x545, 99K)

>you see any of that people following Marvel superh
Only a couple billion of them

Nice pasta, Ladderbro.
>9gag
wew lad

Oh yeah, they buy all the Marvel comics, video games, TV series...

>Jesus
>cultural icon in North America
Fuck yeah, atheism.

Attached: Hipster approves.jpg (236x354, 34K)

>people who defend Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman seem to often confuse the two.
It's mostly superman fans really, not to mention Batman still is popular as fuck but it's the only DC character that has survived.

Lucky that Ladderbro has been researching on them for years. We'd be in the dark otherwise.

*blocks your path*

Attached: DJpYVuZX0AA0Bs0.jpg (1200x675, 135K)