LEAKED: Superman and Wonder Woman From Unmade 'Justice League: Mortal'

Say what you will about the JL we got, but the costumes are sure as shit better than this crap

Attached: Unknown.jpg (948x600, 97K)

I don't understand this "it could be worse" kind of validation.

I try not to make a habit of comparing dumpster fires to each other.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Stringman.jpg (800x450, 37K)

The suit was fine, they fucked by by cutting the second suit snyder and wilkinson had in mind and with that retarded way of running (another warner-wheddon thing).

Gal's suit is better
That Supes isn't much different from Cavill, just add the fake muscle padding and you're set

The movie was still gonna be better, because of the leaked script and the fact Miller would've done shit right unlike Snyder and Joss

Holy DCuck God. Thank god for not letting this happen.

the second suit was the Halo armor from the BvS knightmare

that Flash was always goona be fucked

Agreed, the Gadot suit is better. Not fond of the S on this and the boots or belt. Really the only thing it does better is the color.

Wonder Woman's costume looks fine, but I prefer the DCEU one.

As shitty as the DCEU has been, the costumes for the Trinity in BvS were on-point. Best Batsuit. I missed the trunks, but the detailing on Superman's suit made him look regal like a knight, and was better done than it was in MoS (in which he just looked like a lizard). Wonder Woman was great.

Aquaman was an okay take, but The Flash and Cyborg looked terrible. Everybody in Suicide Squad looked like shit, too.

I haven't seen a super clear photo yet, but from what I can tell, Captain Marvel's suit looks good.

There was never a second suit.

That's not the actual suit Megan Gale would've used, it's just a prototype for fittings.

>leaked
That superman suit I've never seen before but that WW pic is pretty fucking old, and not official

FFS. Red shorts and boots on Superman. It looks ridiculous without them.

>Aquaman was an okay take, but The Flash and Cyborg looked terrible. Everybody in Suicide Squad looked like shit, too.
Even Deadshot?

Suicide Squad looked perfect

Flash's costume looks better on the TV show with the shoestring budget.

>The suit was fine

Attached: 1483009859069.png (255x239, 138K)

I think this was supposed to be the second suit

Attached: static1.squarespace.jpg (1000x563, 115K)

No, it wasn't. It's just a rejected concept.

Shame, it looks better than the actual costume.
Just give him the yellow boots and mask wings and it's perfect

> That Supes isn't much different from Cavill
It's vastly different.
The OP Image looks like cheap cloth just like the Reeves outfit.
The leather material, the texture, the refectivness of the dceu suit is immeasurably better and more authentic & imersive feeling.

Member when everyone was saying, "but there's a second suit!"

>Deadshot
>Nihilist with a cool metallic mask
>"Oh yeah, let's put bible quotes on all his guns, and on his turtleneck, and then we'll give him a ski mask and give his cool mask to Cyborg for no raisin."

>"And we'll put his eyepiece on the eye he doesn't aim with. Oscar Winning Kino™ "

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

The script is online, you can actually go and read it and see how fucking awful it was.

I'll take the JL we got over Mortal.

Hell, I'll even take the MCU, Jonah Hex AND Green Lantern over JL:Mortal

that fucking superman suit looks like a pajama I gave my nephew when he was a toddler

Attached: SupermanFleeceOnsie.jpg (640x819, 233K)

Good because the cape and his suit are literally made from stuff he slept in on the rocket.
He's wearing pajamas with underwear outside.
I'm pretty sure your nephew looked better. Idiot.

Nigga the CW suit is brown, fuck that.

jeeeeez! what an asshole

>blue trunks
>blue boots
I don't understand

I read it.

Better than Snyder's.

It's the Rebirth suit a decade before Rebirth.

Well was a different time in the comic book movie culture so the costumes are accurate of the time when people dont care about these type of movies.

the current costumes are colorful as well, they just insist on desaturating it

God why is it held together with string