In the year 2044...

>In the year 2044, the world has been gripped by an energy crisis from the depletion of fossil fuels and the consequences of global warming, and overpopulation, causing widespread social problems and economic stagnation.
>doesnt use this setting to discuss the benefits of sterilization, forced abortions, or the systematic killing of the mentally defective of other societal drudges
This movies going to suck

Attached: DCCBB0A3-E3D8-45C1-AF66-E50A1C254A20.jpg (636x360, 24K)

>>doesnt use this setting to discuss the benefits of sterilization, forced abortions, or the systematic killing of the mentally defective of other societal drudges
Sup Forums pls leave

>wanting to eradicate retards and white trash among others is now Sup Forums
Fuck off idiot

This is not even a Sup Forums movie you dumb faggot
Take it to

Why are you so suicidal?

Yes it is considering how many Sup Forums characters are in it, idiot

>hurr hurr ill just say hes retarded for wanting to better the human race
Die

>Uses a live action movie to want to discuss political ideas that are usually considered politically incorrect like euthanasia
BOY SURE IS COMICS AND CARTOONS IN HERE
Do ya make the same thread on Sup Forums but have a pic of Tracer in shot from the movie?

You can stop samefagging now.

>that are usually considered politically incorrect like euthanasia
And this is why this country will always fail because of our sheepish masses soft hearted morals that hold society back from achieving greatness.

Im not samefagging, that would mean im pretending to be different people when ive never said i was

A WB movie SUCKS? HOW CAN THAT BE?!

Brad Bird must be rolling in his grav.. i mean chair.

You're ranting about eugenics on an imageboard for cartoons.

You are not the superior master race that would go on to breed, you would be selected for culling.

>You are not the superior master race that would go on to breed, you would be selected for culling.
Spoken like a true subhuman. I an better then 905% of this shithole country. The pop is unsustainable at this point and something must be done about it.

Prove you are then.

Why should i? I am obviously smarter and more cultured then most of the shit smearing mongolids welfare babies in america.

Not him but they're not even the characters, just VR fags with skins

You do realize you would kill yourself, right?

>The pop
It's called Soda. Anyone who calls it pop is a fool.

>eugenism is not Sup Forums
>wanting every piece of nedia to reflect your niche ideology is not Sup Forums
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>You do realize you would kill yourself, right?
Why is this the only comeback people afraid of getting shot have to say in these kinds of arguments?

>wanting every piece of nedia to reflect your niche ideology is not Sup Forums
Now when did i say that, retard? Also, if having just about every piece of media being used to pander to pacifistic humanitarian snowflakes is better to you, then you are a fucking hypocrite.

>muh overpopulation
19th century pls

>what is going on in africa and south america that is killing all the fauna so more savages can kill endangered species to feed their disgusting rape babies
Also the populaion has become increasingly dumber in america, we need another war at the very least.

same reason op claims to be superior, doesn't wanna get shot. I actually appreciate it when anons push this knowing and admitting they might not make the cut.

You said that in the OP by implying that the movie not supporting your ideology is the reason it sucks. It's literally the only gripe you seem to have with a creatively bankrupt fanfic adaptation.
Get some perspective.
>strawman
Cute. If you or someone else wants to make dystopian fiction that touches on eugenism, more power to you. I enjoy fiction regardless if I agree with the message.

Yes it is.

>kill humans because muh animals
Grow up.

Even /x/ is more self aware

>Sup Forums mods are so shit that constant threads about a LIVE ACTION MOVIE aren't deleted