SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sequel Casting Calls

What are they up to, co/?

>FEMALE LEAD (European, 20s, any ethnicity) - A Bond-type international agent and femme fatale.

Rumored to be Jessica Drew / Spider-Woman.

>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.

>MALE AGENT (40-60, any ethnicity) - Field agent associated with FEMALE LEAD.

>FEMALE AGENT (40-49, any ethnicity) - Field agent associated with FEMALE LEAD.

>LEAD VILLAIN (30-45, any gender/ethnicity) - A figure with elevated ideas.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spider-man-homecoming-sequel-casting-call-provides-new-details-on-the-movies-villain-and-more-a158656

Attached: 1521083420251.jpg (630x315, 35K)

who ya got for the villain

M Y S T E R I O
Y
S
T
E
R
I
O

So we're looking at
>Probably Spider-woman
>Probably Harry Osborn
>Who Cares Agent
>Who Cares Agent
Villain since they say any gender could really only be Mysterio. I mean, they're not gonna do Rhino so soon, and probably not Electro or Lizard since those were so recent in the Amazing Spidey movies.

Mysterio would be a good "grounded" villain to work with while the MCU folds out into space shit with the next phase.

Spidey's Rouges are kind of thin and I can see Green Goblin be the big bad for the third movie. Fisk is tied up in Netflix, Venom has his own standalone and Sony is intent on any Spider-verse shit tied up in the animated universe.

So that leaves us with what, Ock, Kraven, Sandman and Mysterio then right?

Bruce Campbell

Kraven’s daughter
Peter is in an exchange program with Sheri in Europe after the events of civil war. Black widow (and Bucky) is his chaperone. Kraven wants the avengers dead. Spider-Man saves the day resulting in kravens death. His daughter is the villain for the 3rd film that sets up the sinister 6

After Infinity War he enrolls in an exchange program.
Kraven is a hunter but his daughter is the one that will be fleshed out.
Shuri creates new suit. She wears a BP suit of some kind.

>any ethnicity
>WELL FUCK ACCURACY TO A CHARACTER WE NEED OUR NEGRO PERCENTAGE OF DIVERSITY POINTS
Fuck trump for making peace with NK, we needed a nuclear blast more then ever at this point

Attached: F85B86F5-382C-4BED-B338-BE22D772082C.jpg (741x596, 79K)

If it's Jessica Drew, maybe the two older women are members of the Serpent Society, since she used to be Hydra?

Just because they put "any ethnicity" for a casting call doesn't mean they mean it.
>wanting millons to die because of a cape comic adaptation
Get a grip.

>European, any ethnicity

Attached: 1498277689285.png (657x527, 29K)

>Jess
Will Carol be in it then?

>A figure with elevated ideas
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

They did the same thing when casting Iron Fist, it’s usually just a front to say, “look we tried!”

>Who Cares Agent
>Who Cares Agent
Probably Peter's Parents, who weren't SHIELD like the cover says, but CIA.

Attached: parkers61.jpg (532x800, 168K)

You realize there are people who have lived in Europe all their life that aren't white, right?

A man with lofty ambitions, walking tall and keeping himself above everything

Attached: Stilt-Man-Marvel-Comics.jpg (500x1603, 203K)

Living in Europe doesn't make you European.

Having a european passport makes you european.

>wanting millons to die because of a cape comic adaptation
>Get a grip.
People deserve to suffer for creating the culture that has killed or ruined everything ive loved

>FEMALE LEAD (European, 20s, any ethnicity) - A Bond-type international agent and femme fatale.
yep, it's Jessica Drew. All I care about is, will she be gay for Carol, as god intended?

Why are Sup Forumsfags so easily triggered?

Cast a 20-something European for Briefu to seduce.

Attached: Ronan the Accutie.jpg (2915x3562, 1.78M)

>Tom Holland's parents
>Any ethnicity.

>Mysterio
But he is already casted. BRUCE MOTHERFUCKING CAMPBELL well.. he would if they cared about the character

You dumb faggot, im not Sup Forums because i want characters to stay the same from the source material or i want an actually well made end product

To reiterate what that previous user said cause it's not sinking in, get a grip.

>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.
Please be Harry

Black Cat obv.

>LEAD VILLAIN (30-45, any gender/ethnicity) - A figure with elevated ideas.
>any gender/ethnicity

Are you ready for a black female villain?

>any gender/ethnicity

Attached: polfag.png (291x344, 85K)

Attached: Bruce-Campbell-Ash-vs-Evil-Dead.jpg (658x370, 156K)

No they don't you entitled impotent faggot.

>Spider-Man beating up a black woman
You think they'd allow this?

>thinking Marvel cares at this point
Peter is gonna have negro parents and you know its very likely.

Attached: staring.png (142x340, 36K)

I hope they don't make Jessica black

>i want characters to stay the same from the source material

Except every fucking Spider-Man adaptation has had differences from the source material you raging faggot.

>i want an actually well made end product

Like Homecoming?

>Like Homecoming?
If you think this was well made you are mentally retarded

That Male Lead 18-24 has to be Harry Osborn, right? My idea for the sequel would involve Ned becoming a villain, after Harry starts attending their school and hits it off with Peter. Harry is cool, rich, and smarter than Ned, and Ned gets jealous of Peter and Harry's new found friendship when he feels left out. So he becomes a villain purely as a way to get Peter's attention, since regular old Ned can't seem to do it anymore

Doc Octopussy

I want this so bad..
But I want the same energy he uses while playing Ashley. I want Mysterio to be completely "smoke and mirrors" and not the arcane spellcaster crap

You deserve your head caved out for defending SJWs you impotent cuck

I hope they cast Gugu and have her get with Brie.

Attached: gmr.jpg (1280x1920, 1023K)

As long as she gotta booty I wouldn't mind afro

Ned being a villain could be a fun subplot to have running in the background for.. 2-3 more movies.
I would have him become the Hobgoblin.. Slowly get more and more in shape, getting jealoux of the attention Peter gets as Spidey, have him want to be the sidekick but turned down because "no Ned, it's too dangerous! Now wait here while I jump out of this hellicarier with no idea on how to get safely to the ground", maybe have Ned be inspired how a man like Norman Osborn got powers and used tech to be able to match Spider-man.

Why he would want to kill Peter.. I have no idea

Why don't they just make everyone in the MCU black?

>Thanos is defeated in Avengers 4, but not before he switches the races of all the heroes, turning the black ones white and vice versa

Yeah, do it as a slow burn. Bring in Harry in the first sequel, and have Harry, Peter, Ned as a trio, with Ned slowly being pushed out over the course of the movie. Second sequel, he starts trying desperately to regain Peter's attention, and failing everything else, becomes the one thing he knows Peter can't ignore: a supervillain, that knows all Spider-Man's weaknesses

There we go.
So will it be Norman, Harry or Ned that will throw either MJ or future-Gwen off a bridge?

You're a dumbass overly sensitive contrarian faggot triggered by brown people

Attached: home.png (750x339, 197K)

>maybe have Ned be inspired how a man like Norman Osborn got powers

Norman hasn't even shown up yet much less become GG. If they have Ned be Hobgolbin it's not going to be because of Norman.

Nice collection of buzzwords you dumb cunt. I hated the movie because it was bad, not because of brown people. RT critics are always bias towards disney marvel movies. Homecoming was terrible and no amount of crying or screeching like a child will change that fact.

You're the one screeching and crying, m8.

>RT critics are always bias towards disney marvel movies.

Kek you paranoid moron

>poltv still triggered nearly a year later
lmao

>crying or screeching like a child
>earlier said:
lmao

Nope. She's getting her own spinoff.

>A figure with elevated ideas.

Stilt-Man confirmed

>Marvelverse is now run by black people
>Except Wakanda which is a utopia run by white people
Hmmm.. I don't think that's a good idea to throw out to the public user

So.. Marvel is drawing loads of ideas from the ultimate comic right?

Could Jessica Drew be a clone of Peter? Will we get the Jackal and a clone saga?

She's in her 20s, so Peter would be a clone of her.

Like that's ever going to take off.

.. I would be okay with that sorta "twist"

The agent really sounds more like Silver Sable, but maybe there's a reason for the rumors.

Outside the race/ethnicity the villain sounds like Doc Ock.

>>MALE AGENT 40-60
>>FEMALE AGENT 40-49
lol

Tom would probably be a cute girl

>no u
I called you impotent because you wish for things that you can't make happen. You literally are impotent, and raging on Sup Forums is the opposite of fixing that.
I wasn't defending shit, just insulting you for the dramatic candy-ass you are.

Stop posting this shit Spider-Woman suit op

Attached: New_Avengers_Vol_1_14_Textless.jpg (600x900, 204K)

Sony will give us the yuri Marvel won't.

Attached: 1440572677504.jpg (500x700, 219K)

Ned has the same issue as Mbaku, too likeable. Also, Peter must get some sort of PTSD after Infinity war/Avengers 4.

Attached: 1520816864100.jpg (810x800, 120K)

Im not impotent because me and a bunch of others not seeing these shit movies make them underperform and fail. You are impotent because you have to watch your wife masturbate to ebony because of your white privilege, cuckold MCU faggot.

Hahahaha, oh God, all that delusion and projection, I clearly hit a soft spot. Enjoy your impotent rage.

>Jessica Drew as Peter's SHIELD nanny

I can dig it. May edge out Karen, though. And I kinda liked Karen.

Ok, ok, ok -- say I'm a pseudo-popular actor. If I got to audition, what's to keep me from leaking everything I get to you all on Sup Forums?

The NDA, but plenty of auditions have leaked regardless.

>European is an ethnicity

The Osbornes aren't coming back. Feige doesn't want to have to deal with comparisons to previous movies even more than they already are.

It's probably too early to bring in Spider-Woman unless Sony/Pascal is forcing them to do so to give a spin-off series made by them or something. Why would Spider-Woman even be like James Bond? It's way more likely the villain is the character that Sony was already considering making a movie featuring that is similar to James Bond-Silver Sable. Plus, Marvel probably doesn't want to introduce Spider-Woman immediately as a villain. I could see sensible reasoning for Spider-Woman appearing in Spider-Man 3 however as there would have had several Spider-Man movies in and out of the MCU by then and the novelty of Spider-Man in the MCU might have declined by then.

Lead villain might be MODOK or someone that took over AIM after Killian died. Or it might be someone that took over Hydra in Europe or the USA after a bunch of leaders died.

>race == ethnicity
You could stop being a faggot, you know

How is that delusional, you ballless cuck

>Why would Spider-Woman even be like James Bond?
Because she's an English secret agent?

They'll be SHIELD if they're referenced in the MCU

nah it was fine

Isn't Sable still with Sony?

>>MALE LEAD (18-24 to play 18, any ethnicity) - High school student. Must have leading man qualities and keep up with Tom Holland.
Flash? Harry?
Who else notable haven't they used?

The real Spider Woman

Attached: spw.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Peter's high school friends in the MCU are Betty Brant and Ned Leeds, whom he never went to school with.

It could be anyone, really. From someone obvious like Harry Osborn to something like... Otto "Ock" Octavius, edgy loner aspiring scientist/school shooter.

Stop introducing other spider people for fucks sake. When you got 10 different varieties of spider people running around all at once in the same universe it makes the real Spiderman a lot less special.

Mysterio is going to use real magic if he comes to the MCU so they can give a Dr Strange movie a Spider-Man team up boost.

black woman from france who becomes spider-woman who will get an attraction with spider-man at the new marvel section at disneyland paris to attract more of the population with black ancestry near paris as it is growing numerically. they'll probably even use the movie as a big commercial for people to go on vacation to disneyland paris and have his school group visit disneyland paris and the things nearby it.

She'll be Silver Sable, like that movie they talked about doing that was going nowhere because WHO.

Given that they now have SHIELD/HYDRA if they ask Marvel nicely, the two field agents will be members of whichever org suits.

Jessica Drew is a stupid idea and it would be a very strange thing if they were to introduce her at this time. Sony may be many things, but diluting the core brand with an obvious knockoff like that - especially one that could easily be replaced by other Spider-Man supporting characters with ease - would be very odd indeed.

Swear to god, right, they can get some dude to play it, do mocap, whatever, but the whole time instead of a stage thing or a voice modulator or whatever he needs to be Kate Mulgrew.

The bubble never comes off, you never explain why this big muscly dude has the gravelly voice of a 60+ woman who's had enough of your shit and doesn't mind getting theatrical with it.

Because let's face it if you unmask Mysterio, you've failed to understand the core concept.

So yeah I guess we're in for a movie with Jessica Fucking Drew and her gang of idiots unmasking Mysterio like some shitty $200m Scooby-Doo episode.

he was already in Daredevil

Attached: 571110._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 523K)

>Flash?
It's ok, I'd want to forget this happened too

Attached: Tony-Revolori-Spider-Man-Homecoming-Interview.jpg (600x316, 76K)

Holy shit I hope so! She'd be great to get Holland off RDJ's teat and whip his ass into shape!

So you think somethig as horrible or homecoming got that score without bias, even though everyone else hates it?
Will dumb mother fuckers stop accusing everyone who doesnt like your disney shit to being Sup Forums
Thats not crying jackass
So you are a downie with shit taste in movies? Got it

Baby dick spotted

Are you so cognitively deficient that all you can come up with are ad hominems?

>>FEMALE LEAD (European, 20s, any ethnicity)

Attached: 1520487849106.png (469x842, 344K)

You're literally either underaged or severely autistic. Either way, someone should be helping out and monitoring computer time for you.

Neck yaself my man

That's an insult not an ad hominem, baby dick.

Do you think the title will be Spider-Man: Winter Formal, or will they jump straight to Spider-Man: Prom?