"I have a cloaca but I don't know what it is and I'm too afraid to look it up"

>"I have a cloaca but I don't know what it is and I'm too afraid to look it up"
How could this possibly get by in a kids show.

Attached: darwin.png (545x549, 405K)

They didn't bother to look it up

I still dont know what it is either because I too am afraid of the search results.

>Look up the transcript
>It's real

Attached: laughing president.jpg (3528x2449, 1.42M)

doens't it matter when he want to fuck a ghost desu

All purpose orifice.

Yes it does, she's just the one that has to kiss his cloaca with her ectoplasm. He's too shy though, he'd never let anyone get near it.

birds, fish and lizards have it.

dolphins too.

>they made a 10-13 year old kid say the word cloaca and made other 10-13 year old kids look it up

It's not a big deal since it's a scientific term. It's not like they made a kid say a slur.

well they've hard darwin's VA also say something about semen in a public restroom

Has anybody drawn R34 of darwin with a cloaca yet?

I'm too afraid to look it up.

Doubt it, that sounds kinda fishy!

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

where would it even go?

Whenever I hear the word cloaca it's funny and then incredibly uncomfortable sounding.

You say that like he can't have sex with a ghost. In Regular Show the ghost with a hand on his face had sex with a woman and had 2 or 3 kids and one was a ghost boy with a human body.

he is joking right? he has to poop somewhere.

Was she human?

He probably doesn't know what he has is different than everyone elses and thinks of it as the average butthole? Remember the scene where he saw Gumball's dick and said "what? it always looks like that" like he thought something was wrong with it rather than it being just a penis.

Who else can hear the squeaks in his voice before even looking up the scene? kek

Yea, I don't have the picture but it was in the last minute of the series finale.

They continue to get the squeakiest fucking guys to voice him.

>Remember the scene where he saw Gumball's dick

what

It was blurred

it was just like in the anime.
why they are always showing male genitalia for fun but they never show us the underage cartoon pussy?

is it just me or is that penis are for jokes rather then masculinity?

I looked it up (and drew it)
Fair warning, I am absolutely horrible at drawing, so it might not be... exciting.

Attached: why.png (876x874, 96K)

Gumball was whipping around that fast?

Attached: 1514134673649.png (599x605, 12K)

>Dolphins
That's news to me
I guess only female dolphins have a cloaca though, which is interesting

Ovipositor

what pose is he doing here
great job

desu I don't know, I wanted to have that paper girl hold one of his legs but I was too lazy to resize the canvas.

Wait, is this a actual line from the show?
I request a video

No, that degenerate crap belongs to reddit, tumbrl and other fag websites. Fuck i didn't want to remenber that laying eggs dildo Ovipositor youtube video

Attached: le 40.png (1136x1080, 807K)

The Matchmaker ep

no?
a cloaca can hide a penis as well. Most things with cloaca do that

is that what the bird on mike tyson mysteries meant when he said "it only comes out when i'm aroused"

Doesn't change the fact kids probably looked it up due to their readily available internet connection and lack of parent guarding their screens. I'm not even a soccer mom, I just find it surprising CN in this era let something through that'd make their kids look up a bird's everything hole.

that paper walrus has a better thigh gap than me wtf

Duh. But that never happens because ain't got time bird sex.

nigga she's a bear

I'm pretty sure Gumball said bimbo.

not the orange one the white one with the pink blush, the orange one doesn't even have a gap

yes, the white one is a bear

her name is teri

Attached: Tericute..png (200x342, 62K)

artistic license then, because it looks exactly like a fucking walrus

When Darwin screamed "Chill out" in the puberty kids episode I felt like I was genuinely about to be mugged.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING WALRUS TEETH THEN? WHY AIN'T SHE FAT LIKE A WALRUS? BITCH THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST RETARDED POSTS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. I RECOMMEND LASIK PLUS FOR EYE SURGERY, SINCE YOU ARE CLEARLY FUCKING BLIND.

Attached: winrar.png (1190x906, 178K)

are you fucking stupid

Those balloons are wrong.

ur wrong fampoi

artistic license since she's humanoid, bears don't look like that either

>Paper walrus
Holy shit my sides.

Look at a furry. They're humanoid but you can at least tell what kind of fucking animal they are.
Also, walruses don't have ears.

what, when does ths even happened?

The Faith. Punks spray painted black and white graffiti everywhere and the entire scene's BG was them walking on black and white paint, darwin said it looked like a public restroom under UV light

drawfag from earlier, she is not a walrus.

Attached: beaw and wall russ.png (3000x2000, 397K)

she doesnt look like a fucking bear either, compare that bear drawing to her

your bear has tumors, must be why he looks mentally challenged and like a walrus

what kind of adult doesn't know what a fucking cloaca is

has she ever been drawn without the pink blush marks?

Woah, i totally missed that reference. Gotta study more english then.

Teri honestly looks more naked here than the time she was naked in her dreams.

Attached: 640.png (135x221, 47K)