Is it just me, or after the election did Sup Forums get way less racist at the same time the real world got more racist?

Is it just me, or after the election did Sup Forums get way less racist at the same time the real world got more racist?

All of a sudden all the minorities I know are having horrible experiences of harassment, but suddenly things seem more civil and less hateful on here

Nah, nothing changed

Collective jump right.

Kill every nigger

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

You're the bad guy. Don't forget it you fuck. I saw you yesterday with your MAGA hat at Starbucks. FUCK YOU, we have hate speech laws here, I could have you arrested.

>All minorities I know are having horrible experiences of harassment

>Groups of minorities explicitly and openly harassing white people. Both Physically and Verbally.

I just wanna make sweet love to them and they won't let me.

We're all bad. We can only be forgiven four our worldly flaws through Jesus

Would you rather live as a white minority and lose your identity over the next decades until no one even respect and recognise your heritage and disregard you with disgust, or would you stand for your race and be proud to be what you were born to be?...

Who do you think are the ones outide doing the harassing?

Those that remain at their battle-stations are more Sup Forumsite

The vast majority of super fucked up shit is Democrat jew spies trying to make pol look worse than we are. Now that CTR stopped paying them, it's bound to get more moderate around here.

Also gas the kikes race war now, fuck niggers.

>he worships a communist jew

sorry friend, you must be 18 to post here

Idk what you mean by that. Jesus lives.

well i'm not white and i don't think race is as big of a deal as everyone here makes it out to be but there's enough happenings around here that i'm sure brought along tons of people who weren't polacks before like myself

For every major happening, Sup Forums sucks a bit of the humanity from the outside world, one day the outside world will be the dark and Sup Forums the light

Yeah, and the workers will seize the means of production, whatever you say nutjob

Nah, we just had more important things to think about. Gassing the kikes, lynching the niggers, and bombing the dunecoons is less important than making America great again.

The conditioning is just breaking. The Regressives pushed their Narrative too hard, and Pepe targeted the weakness caused by the intensity of the strain and caused the conditioning to snap.

We've finally arrived at a point where Whites can decide to NOT be afraid of calling a bunch of rioting BLM thugs a bunch of stupid criminal niggers. Black people who obey the law and can see the damage that Soros' paid brownskin rioters are causing to racial relations in the USA are calling them a bunch of stupid niggers, too.

Sup Forums is not racist. This is a loving community. We promote the spirit of unit and cooperation. We are determined, without regard for class or social status, to restore our nations to a consciousness of political and national unity and the duties consequent upon this realization. In this way we will wage a pitiless war upon spiritual, political, and cultural nihilism. Our nations shall not go under the chaos of globalism.

Whatever happens happens I don't give a damn as long as Satanists are hanged and purged.

>All of a sudden all the minorities I know are having horrible experiences of harassment
Hey minorities... watcha doin?

The cycle always repeats itself. Now that the right is in power again the contrarians on Sup Forums will slowly but surely realign to the left and become edgy progressives.

guys can we all stop replying to retarded copypastas? please?

pol was never racist. pol is real liberal.

those lefties protesting in the streets of USA and Europe and burning down their neighbourhoods in the name of equality are the same people who would hang niggers, 60 years ago.

we are the good guys.

yes, I know how much you would love to dress up in red shirts with your buddies, how you'd love to go around raping and killing in the name of the "worker". I really think dangerous subversives like you should be jailed

Nothing has fundamentally changed its just the collective pol anger has dulled after trumps victory. Pol is essentially just happier.

Lol, sure fag. Like the culture isn't totally dominated by the left.

>1 post by this ID

yeah cause u've been traumatised by a childhood of extreme tension. Sorry to hear you havent gotten over that yet lol

You mean like how it was dominated by the left in the mid 2000s when Sup Forums was edgy and progressive?

We weren't actually racist to begin with

it was just memes

Why are you boobs caving in

now the superstitious nutjob thinks he's some sort of psychoanalyst

Sup Forums is a way to vent frustration. now that frustration is getting vented in the real world, theres less need to vent online.

If there were a button to kill a jew with a mouse click, i think most of Sup Forums would still click it.

I think we - racists - simply spending more time reading lefty/black media outlets and reveling in their feelings of despair and alienation