Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5duqbz/kanye_said_look_up_pizzagate_at_san_jose_show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUS' JUMBED OVA JUMMAN

No. He's a nigger.

BOUND

>leaf
>saged and hidden

lmao

No. Who the fuck cares if he supports trump, he's still a really niggery type who just follows the flow of public opinion to appease them. His music is vapid trite, only to testify how fucking niggery he is

COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES WHICH ONE SHOULD I PICK

He'll be the first post-nigger black American.

I don't get why people call him a genius. Not trying to shit on him, just not much exposure to his type of music. Who else can I compare him to that's on a similar level?

Only until he realizes we don't purchase his shit

Kanye West is a nigger retard, but he's not limited by political correctness. He says whatever he wants, and it's usually something stupid, but atleast its entirely unfiltered

He's only do it to become more popular without having to work for anything. This is just another "bush hates black people" moment or award show where he whoops all over a microphone at an audience of barely capable of registering their own drool.

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5duqbz/kanye_said_look_up_pizzagate_at_san_jose_show/

I'll have to see his platform first. I may consider voting for him, if only to piss off.
>vapid trite

Pick the one with the smallest dick

The thing about Kanye is that 9 times out of 10 his rapping is really shitty. It's his instrumentals that are nearly always flawless.
If you're looking for someone to compare to, he's not too similar to what rap is nowadays. Most good rap came in the 90's and stuff, like A Tribe Called Quest, Nas, Biggie, etc.

He's a natural dissenter, and since everyone around him are retarded liberals he will always be our guy. But rap music is still one rung above beating on a rock with a stick.

We're getting too many guys

I think there are alot of black people that dont want to go along with all this race baiting and censorship, but theyre getting bullied as well

Personally I have a special hatred for Kanye that transcends his niggerness

Late Registration was a based cd