You're an American, you've taken advantage of your right to bear arms, right?

you're an American, you've taken advantage of your right to bear arms, right?

Every day.

6 guns and counting

I don't have a safe so I keep my guns in an old Samsung TV box.

t. Jamal

Knife is superior to guns especially within 6 feet. You can easily carry a knife anywhere unlike guns. I strap my combat knife on my right ankle. Gunfags won't stand a chance within 10 feet. You can also use a knife to chop onions and cut paper. Guns can't do that.

waiting for a concealed carry class that isn't 3 hours away

21 foot rule

You'll never use your knife in combat, knifefag.

>You can easily carry a knife anywhere unlike guns
Why? Because you can't carry in Canada? Pretty sure I can reach my waist before you can reach your ankle.

several times

I want to die fighting with my bare hands.

CUMSKINS BTFO

Stop making 2nd amendment threads amerifats REEEEE

Only after you run out of ammo patriot

>leaf

yep

Just went to the range today. What a coincidence.

Yeah

Listen to this noguns

Nice M70 brah.
I think thats going to be my next one.

Just turned 21. Saving up for my first handgun. What should I get?

*tips katana*

Got a shotgun the month I became legal.

Towels and cardboard hold moisture against the metal. Use a silicone sleeve or put it in a wooden box or something.

Yes.

>Buying N-PAPs

Hope you're buying non-corrosive ammo, OP.

Nice feet.

lmao it wouldnt even fit in the box

Corrosive ammo is for poorfags

Glock 19 / 17
Beretta 92fs
HK usp compact
Arex zero
M&p shield
Sig p226

Few of the best

Cut that barrel down

user what are you..

Yep

... ...

>combat knife

lol

Deactivated waste of money and space

I won't blame you because your country doesn't allow you the right. The gun comes apart.

Man, I wish I was American now.

I use it for trap so I'll pass

Try me gunfag. I've fended off hooligans with my knife fighting techniques before. Guns lack the versatility of a knife. I bet the only training you received is watching bad boys 2. I bet you haven't even shot a turkey lmao.

That weapon looks like fun. The dog feet are freaking me out tho

nice check my shotty

>4 pistols
>no rifle
>no carbine

You disappoint me user.

>be american
>get shot

>no ear protection
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not even an American, OP BTFO

Armalite !

Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself

>I've never been in a car accident so seatbelts are pointless

So are N-PAPs, senpai.

I got caught with a spring activated knife
Same kind of knife Casey Neistat used to open his new macbook pro in front of 5 million viewers

Turns out possessing one is a Class A Misdemeanor punishable by up to 5 years in prison

>that red rider
>those feet

Holy fuck those toenails

I shoot trap regularly. Stays in the safe in my room when I'm not using it, and actually I worked overtime at Five Guys, nerd.

I live in bear country. Also, gotta stop wolves and foxes from killing my cats, chickens & sheep.

ncr a shit

Nice rifle, user.

Why are you so triggered by people exercising their constitutional rights? Do you walk around in fear of being shot by a random stranger all day? If you think that's a great risk riding in a car must be sheer terror for you.

>live in bear country
Good luck camping defenseless

>lel webm related

5 internet points to those who can guess this.
And I bought this 4 years ago DICEtards

Got my first two this year due to California going crazy on firearms. Never even considered it before since my family never owned firearms and never held one before this year until I saw what California was continually doing to them.

Why do you carry insurance? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said insurance? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his insurance that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one deducible has been through the bank. Put that insurance to use and kill yourself

N-no I am not jealous.

Although I support the 2nd Amendment unconditionally, Ninjas don't need guns.

M1 Garand?

Of course. I always keep at least one full mag ready in case I have to escape a chimpout.

Styer m95?

>Implying I'm not a /k/fag with way too many guns

If you dont have a SAM-7 you aint got shit brah

Mauser

What about O- paps? Still better than a WASR.

You bet

Winner winner

So get a bayonet. Personally, I'm thinking I should mount a rake to my .30-06.

Retards

Checked. The other user gave some good ones to start with. I'd like to suggest adding the Walther PPQ to the list.

Why do you eat tendies? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said tendies? Or are you just a paranoid NEET who feels smugger because of it? I bet you are the kind of mama's boy who brags about his tendies that you never worked a day in your life to earn, but in reality not one breadcrumb has ever made it anywhere but your clothes and keyboard. Put that appetite to use and kill yourself

as soon as I can I am getting a hk 25 and a glock 21

Why would I be paranoid? I carry a gun

Yeah.. Looks like a Garand bolt.. Wtf are you smoking?

>US made AK

I hope youre not planning on actually shooting it

thats an sks

Ya know, it really shouldn't surprise me or be a shock to anyone, but is Sup Forums really this much of a freak show?

if you think guns are for freaks, you are a loser

are you retarded, leafposter?

I felt so relieved when Trump won, partly because it will save the Second Amendment. Here in Canada, we have no right to use lethal force in self-defense, unless the assailant has already made an attempt on your life (ie. fired shots in your direction)

shut up, leaf

>5.45
>loud enough to need ear protection

not wanting to be prepared for a possible revolution stay cucked

>but is Sup Forums really this much of a freak show?

newfaggot. read the rules, especially global rule #2

SMLE

How do you tell it's deactivated?

Picked up one of these bad boys today, NICS check even went through faster than I expected. Now I just need to mount my optics on it

at lest you have cheep box wine

LOOK AT DEY GOTDAMM FEET

Yeah since I was 13 I remember buying my first handgun of Craig's list at 16

Walther brand any good? Remember looking at that sexy looking Walther p22 in the two tone as my first handgun then looking at getting a rifle. Preferably a WWII era since after countless watchings of WWII movies I have a interest in those guns.

looks cool but how dose it shoot?