DC announces it will Relaunch the Justice League bringing 90s classic DC animated series characters back into the league

>DC announces it will Relaunch the Justice League bringing 90s classic DC animated series characters back into the league
>Everyone except fucking Wally is coming Back
Literally why? Wally has been on the League longer than literally everyone there except Martian Manhunter.
Having 2 GL's isn't a problem but 2 flashes is?

Attached: justice-league-1-1094578[1].jpg (864x1311, 131K)

because wally is probably donning the flash suit, not Barry

Now this is how we have a discussion thread. Thank you.

>90s classic DC animated series
nigga what

>Wally is donning the Flash suit
That is never happening user, i'm sorry.

The 90s is considered classic and they want to appeal to people who watched a cartoon where Hawkgirl, MM and a black GL were the cast. Not sure why they didn't bring Wally along though except DC hating Wally for some reason.

The 90s has apparently colloquially come to mean the early aughts as well.

wait til the Flash wars ending, people will hate barry.

The show is from the 2000s

Wrong, that's Kendra, not Shayera

who cares? Snyder is a shitty writer

let the autist have his headcannon, its stopping guys like him from becoming H.E.A.T.

This is kind of disappointing actually, I was expecting to see a league of
>Superman
>Batman
>Wonder Woman
>any Green Lantern(s)
>Barry
>J'onn
>Mera
Which I think would be the ideal lineup if you use Simon and Jessica as lanterns and Wally instead of Barry. Although there is still the issue of "we want a black guy on the JLA" which is why Cyborg has stuck around as long as he has. In a perfect world people would just be content with Simon as the token minority, but 'muh black people' will keep that from happening.

It really would make a nice team, there's a lot of diversity in terms of character and powerset, and the 4-3 gender ratio is good too, just enough for it to not be weird.

Attached: 1517596562727.jpg (1365x2048, 832K)

The sad part is that Barry coming back was basically a corporate version of H.E.A.T
>Character dies which allows a new character to take his place and allow the comics to grow and diversify
>NOOO I WANT BARRY BACK
>Rest of company explains why that's a bad idea
>Faggot whines for literally years until he gets his wish
>The comic becomes bland and just rehashes old shit now

Fucking EVS

Don't worry, we'll keep Wally and Kyle around!

Attached: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (500x333, 23K)

What version of Kendra is that?

2000 happened in the 90's

you forgot the part where the new guys' sales start tanking

So even by that wonky definition JL, from 2001, is still not from the 90s

It was probably this mindset that led to the Bat sidekicks like Steph and Cass going into Limbo. Someone behind the scenes really wanted to Barbara back as Batgirl, instead of just letting Morrison use Steph and possibly Cassandra too.

It was but that isn't an excuse to go literally backwards. They could have introduced a new Speedster
>inb4 Bart didn't work
So what? Bart failed because he wasn't handled well and went to replace Wally too early while Wally still had a lot more to give. They could have easily tried again with a new speedster and succeeded.

If someone were to replace Barry currently, I'd want it to be Avery

I would honestly want it to be Black Wally but call him wallace or something. Black Wally was fucking shit at first but he's decent now and now has a decent base to write off from.

Black Wally is literally just Miles Morales, he even has his own Ganke.

>Cyborg
>Barry
>Aquaman
>MMH
>John

Literally half the team is boring as fuck and Batman already exists as the stoic person (and draws in most people so he can't go away).
Replace them with fun, interesting, or headstrong characters like Green Arrow, Guy, Jessica, Zatanna, etc. Hell even a relatively blank slate like Vixen or Katana would probably do better for newer stories rather than going AAAAAAAAAHGH when attempting to do anything or talking about the marines.

>No Wally funny man
He was my favorite part of the JL cartoon