Do you consider any post-season 2 episodes to be classics? Besides a few like Stimpy's Cartoon and Ren's Pecs...

Do you consider any post-season 2 episodes to be classics? Besides a few like Stimpy's Cartoon and Ren's Pecs, none come to mind

Attached: 250px-The_Ren_and_Stimpy_Show_Title_Card.jpg (250x188, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renandstimpy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Royal_Canadian_Kilted_Yaksmen
youtube.com/watch?v=zRNPsd_PfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=ghRFG4oAtks
youtube.com/watch?v=pOUmgfHumY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Reverend Jack Cheese" is Games Animation shitting on John K. for 11 minutes.

Stimpys Cartoon Show with Wilbur Cobb

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 20K)

These two were really good:

>Hermit Ren
>Terminal Stimpy

In a "well, I liked it" sort of way, An Abe Divided and Magical Golden Singing Cheses have been personal favorites. And any of the Haggis McHaggis episodes, just to hear Alan Young going absolutely fucking crazy in his Uncle Scrooge voice.

But yeah, the Games Animation years are pretty forgettable, otherwise.

Ren's Pecs was a favorite of mine. Also I remember liking the episodes with Wilbur J. Cobb.

>But yeah, the Games Animation years are pretty forgettable, otherwise.
Even APC got more memes than the Games episodes.

Attached: IMG_2720.gif (336x200, 2.23M)

Potentially unrelated, can't recall if it was just one episode or a one off but there was a show in the style of John K that takes place on a spaceship and the little green alien sidekick guy starts dying but ends up metamorphosing into a hot alien chick. Anyone know what this is from?

Attached: MV5BMjI0MzExOTkyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI3MTY2MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 62K)

Scotsman in Space, Hermit Ren and these

King Crab Space Crustacean

Attached: IMG_2721.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>King Crab Space Crustacean
HOLY SHIT YES THANK YOU

One of those things you saw once years ago and feels like it might have been a dream.

everything after the first 12 are shit

Was Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen in the first one?

2nd I believe

Looked it up, yeah, 2nd renandstimpy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Royal_Canadian_Kilted_Yaksmen

There's a reason people only remember the first couple seasons.

Not that Games doesn't have ANY good episodes, but they're mostly dull, boring, and ugly. Hell, I'd rather watch APC over Games. At least that has effort put into it. Misplaced effort, maybe, but still.

Fake Dad is my favorite Ren and Stimpy episode. It has the funniest gags, and greatest character. All done without any pedos.

what about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=zRNPsd_PfeI

i love all of the pre adult party episodes, games animation had a good run

made by motherfucking bill wray, one of the coolest people on earth

>Hell, I'd rather watch APC over Games.
Eh, I don't think I can agree here. APC was awful.

Fake Dad is a great episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghRFG4oAtks

Attached: kowalski2.jpg (765x640, 83K)

Fake Dad was one of the episodes Spumco started on but was finished at Games.

Plus, Frank Gorshin voicing the stand-in

The dr on it is super hot

Attached: 551977F4-07F1-401B-906B-EC5A0E9FD6E6.jpg (795x707, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pOUmgfHumY0

Dude she's the best. I was so stunned seeing an Indian character in a cartoon like that. She's still the best and I wish there was more like her.

I think episodes past John K were trying to hard to just be weird, but it's not like the art suffered without him there. The plot ideas relied to heavily on feeding into the mythos of R&S own culture. They didn't come from any known source material to draw inspiration from, so it's more or less just writing gags and episodes about "being weird" and/or "being gross".

Like a good example is this song. It's like "You're writing a song for Ren and Stimpy. You know what the show is like? WACKY! Zany! Write what ever comes to mind." The animation is awesome, but there isn't an substance to what we're experiencing or seeing. The visuals and the song don't match.

This is what people expect in Cow and Chicken.

It didn't hit me until now, but I remember that Garth Ennis probably watched Ren and Stimpy (I think in an issue of Wizard he mentioned Ren and Wile E Coyote as favorite characters). Was Odin Quincannon partly based on Reverend Jack Cheese?

It's interesting, David Feiss (Cow and Chicken creator) actually worked on early Ren & Stimpy. Not that episode though to my knowledge.

>classics

I don't really see the point to make that distinction. I love all of them. Except for APC of course. Even that was good enough for a couple of laughs and grossout stuff.

>Was Odin Quincannon partly based on Reverend Jack Cheese?
Very likely no. They are both based on Old West preachers and modern mega-church preachers. And Odin is a capitalist, he worships money and preaches the gospel of capitalism.

>says "don't do the same expression twice"
>does the same fucking expression on all his characters