Convince me you are red pilled, and what does it mean to you?

convince me you are red pilled, and what does it mean to you?

kys

You can only choose one

I'm kek

Being able to look at facts and accept them while questioning them at the same time. Always be on the attack

kys

I could read a million books, still not know what pill I took.
I could have a million guns, still walk with Achilles foot.

> tfw mother is pure Western European who grew up on a farm and is an extremely hard worker

> tfw father has Turkish/Jewish ancestry

> tfw my last 2 girlfriends were Asian and black, and I treated the Asian like shit because she was kind of a retard, but I loved the black one

> tfw was in the Peace Corps... twice

> tfw getting a master in foreign policy from an elite university, and am getting more and more connections in government

> tfw really into dark Indian girls (Tamils), and would like to have 2 kids with one... or maybe with a Middle Eastern woman

> tfw socially libertarian (free speech, pro-abortion, etc.), domestically economically left wing social democrat (progressive taxation, universal healthcare, etc.), capitalistic in foreign policy and development

> tfw I like beer, hard liquor/spirits, adderall, and I think weed is lame, but also think anti-drug laws are retarded

> tfw Trump is an idiot who doesn't understand his own policies, and his supporters were the same kind of retarded backwoods pigfuckers who always elect demagogues like him and the very comparable Ahmadinejad to power

> tfw his supporters were duped by a guy who's literally just a mindless tool for Republican establishment politicians who are such mindless pieces of shit that they deny global warming (did I mention I'm an environmentalist?)

> tfw I'd love if Scotland split off from the UK and rejoined the EU, because I love Scotland, but seriously fuck London

> tfw Milo is a self-hating Uncle Tom for the gay community, Heimbach is an autistic who only spouts his bullshit because white trash rednecks are the only people who have ever given him any praise, Gavin is a deeply insecure hipster tool who has no concept of how government or economics actually work

> tfw more and more committed to Soto Zen

> tfw I like traveling a lot, and my favorite American city is New Orleans

> tfw favorite music is bebop jazz and hardcore punk

What pill am I?

Libertarianism is a nice ideology but it only works with WASPs, everyone else get out

there are different doses of red pill, and imo you need to take them in series. there isn't a singular red pill, there's many, hundreds, and you have to build up a tolerance before proceeding to the next one.

you're the roach + rat pill because of your dad

Fuck niggers

I hate Jews

Your women are doing that for you

I stopped giving a fuck when I read "punk" without any "pop" nearby. What bands do you listen to?

Individual personal research is the only way to any semblance of the truth

faggot pill
you sound like you're overdosing already

one time I stayed home when I was supposed to go to work

Amebix, The Ex, Ampere, Jawbreaker, Chaos UK, Fugazi, Youth of Today... been listening to those a lot lately

There is a very real battle between good and evil. Ignore religion as it's been hijacked by the elites. Praise KEK and make dank memes in the name of KEK.

Never heard of them, gonna check 'em out. Thanks burgerbro.

Did anybody try to make the stages of redpill?

Stage 1: Recognising the differences between groups in society
Stage 2: Accepting that it is because of genetic and evolutionary reasons and not racism
Stage 3: Understanding race and IQ (biggest pill so far)

what comes next

What does understanding race and IQ change in your view of the world? What does niggers being niggers have to do with what policies should be in countries?

It makes people understand why we have the problems between races in society, and why africa is shit.

It also is an antidote to muh racism being the cause for everything.

Big faggy rainbow pill. Fuck off my /pol and don't come back.

ivan speaks the truth

Biology affects human relationships.
In order to get chicks, you must be a man.