Other urls found in this thread:

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/15/opinion/a-federation-for-hong-kong-and-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

FUCKING

LEAF

You know that China would love Sup Forums leaf

The Chinese have a term for SJWs, and its not pretty.

Nice work guys 10/10

Checked and Check'd

The Chinese crash is going to be spectacular.
Their internal debt levels are huge (even more than the U.S. unfunded liabilities at county level) combined with the huge greying population bomb that's going to hit.
It'd be funny except for the part where they take down the world economy with them.

Chinese are just another type of subhuman parasite that has taken the opportunity presented by the kike subversion of white societies to establish colonies in white countries and steal white intellectual property. Chinese themselves are genetic trash and can be easily exterminated once we retake control of our governments.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

China needs more diversity, take some muslim refugees you racist scum.

op is not chinese
doesnt know the language

com e culturally liberate me please? :_))

there're enough hong kongers in can already no?

not real chinese.

You are a fucking retarded. Have you not seen the growth rates of China the last years? Imbecile. China is moving toward service sector. Also the leader in climate change technology. Fucker.

>t. chink diaspora

Good look trying to conquer China. It's never been done successfuly. All the invaders end up cucked and lose all their identities and cultures

Ching Chong wing womg Ching Ching chong

dont trust any numbers released by china
they just build stuff that no one uses to fake gdp
the growth from china is from the exploitation of its people and natural resources
its not sustainable
renmenbi is a shit currency also

90% of Chinks are poor wankers, they can only count on the weakening of the US rather than strengthening of China

Ignore OP. China will be strong soon, but it won't be pleasant for SJWs there. Get wrecked libcucks, its a socially conservative country.

Why such hate leaf?

Who said anything about conquest? We are past that sort of colonialism now, total extermination is the only way forward.

Chinese are an extremely docile and dim-witted race. If Japan had not declared war on America, they would have probably driven the Chinese to extinction by now.

tsau maine ching lee cuck orange tsicken chao maien lses tsungg yeaa cau mein hong ching lee?

Neihou heungkeung yan. Toiwan yan jau hai lidou.

Chongkwok dailuk sei ya.

Zenme yang?

You know at first I was like, what's up with all this hate on Canada?

Then I saw threads like these. Fucking kill us all.

This is now a leaf nu male thread

Fuck you, Japs are superior. This is a well known fact. Remember nanking.

The chinese just build for the sake of building because it make corrupt politicians rich. Look at the city in china that mimics paris. The occupation rate in the apartments are so low.

Thats because chinese cant afford the apartments because they are so poor, but they keep building more and more anyways. China is in a bubble right now.

你是傻的吗? 别把我们的秘诀讲给洋鬼听。

Ching chang human rights chong

Haha you are such an obvious Chinaman.

This Hongkie is right.

China's growth statistics are not only fake, but the real growth they have is unsustainable.
The entire banking system is backed by """"assets"""" that consist of empty, crumbling shitty concrete boxes that ring every one of their cities that nobody wants to live in. These assets are absurdly over valued and called "luxury condos".

The government is in a trap:
Ordinary people can't afford apartments, which could lead to unrest as the Commies have basically promised Laobaixing "everything will get better forever".
But if the prices are allowed to fall, then the entire banking system is immediately insolvent.

China is the biggest and dumbest bubble that the world has ever seen. And when it bursts, not only will China be economically fucked, they'll have realised that they permanently ruined huge tracts of farmland and many rivers just so a bunch of Communist elites could become billionaires in the English speaking world.

ching chong ping pong

Go back to your communist shithole you dirty yellow nigger.

You idiots can't even keep Hong Kong in your orbit.

Your stupid policies are fueling support for independence.

Have fun when Hong Kong breaks away from you.

China don't even have toilets, hot water, soap, its a shit hole in the ground, just like its self appointed tyranny. .Hocking and Spitting the Chinese National anthem.

ITT: mad jelly

You blew it.

Is it Canadian?

Enjoy our mexicans leaf.

>Fuckin KKK

killed 3000 people overall

>Chinese commies

responsible for the deaths of many millions of people

Yo is Sup Forums banned in China?

>b-but China killed millions of people
They also saved 600 million people from dying I poverty, lol.

It even out.

Indonesia is infinity times better than stinky retard monkey chinaman.

>Fucker.
This is how I know you are chinese. Every chinese thinks that you must end a thought with "Fucker." when they write on the internet.

rude ugly people

Leafs are actually pretty funny by nature, but being rude/crude is foreign to them. They are learning though. I attribute their increased mental capacity to the added Asians in their mist. This post supports that theory. Syrup niggers.

ya why dont you fuck off back to china then

>Do not you tell our foreign ghosts about our secrets?

What?

Shut it moose fucker

Go get banned from LegCo you stupid cu ck, lol.

>leaf
>chinaboo
>"amerikkka"

Jason Unruhe pls go. Reminder /leftypol/ has your doxx.

Say how worried are you about the end of the two systems one country policy in 2047?
All the Hong kongers i know are freaking out already.

You don't know shit. Indonesians are a bunch of shitskinned apes who paid tribute to China since the Tang dynasty.

they survived in poverty.

How much money does the average chinese person make to this day? shitty economic policy desu

"greatest country"
Your century just ended.
This is the century of American Nationalism.

Maybe you will claim a century again once you decide to overthrow gommunism. Until then, your GDP and export rate will drop considerably.

You asking about per capita of the most populated country on the planet, lol.

And the answer is, the average chink will soon be making more than the average brazilian. They already make more than most SEA niggers.

Sup Gordon chang, I thought you said China will collapse in 2010?

>They already make more than most SEA niggers.

what do you want a medal?

China man literally shit in street with no manners like fat pig. have no respect for any asia man other thank stinky chink eye poo in loo self. filthy mongrel retard like you suck on especially small chinaman penis like submissive bitch slave you are. mark on my words indonesia will rule asia by 2030

Are you stupid. Do you know how massive an accomplishment it is to bring 800,000 million people out of wartorn poverty and chaos?

Ok

Nah, just spread those asscheeks wide and get ready to be CHINKED by genetically engineered superchinks.

Youre a complete retard. Shitskinned color of poo skinned Indonesian subhuman monkey.

Why can the Chinese only ever copy ideas/products and never think of their own?

wew so edgy

Not a bad haul today.

more like canadian russian century

northern supremacy

>"Hurr durr chinaman are supposed to be passive and nonconfrontational derp"

Lol with your small dicks. your women throng to us.

Exactly. It's so simple

this article touches the basics of hk china relations

nytimes.com/2015/06/15/opinion/a-federation-for-hong-kong-and-china.html

should have started the negotiations through the last LegCo(hk parliament) elections on the extension of the basic law but too many chinese dick suckers in hk (like the one above me) and also possible election fraud

No. You can read it.
But they fuck with their Internet and you can't post without a VPN I think

>supports a regime that does not allow him to have his own public opinion and tolerates no independent organization at all
>calls others cucks
kek

>muh dick
Typical non-chink subhuman, lol.

So why are you in Canada you retarded FUCKING LEAF

did you hear the genetic engineering part? they'll make themselves bigger

A FUCKING LEAF

Don't ever talk about China in Sup Forums

Menshengfadacai

Too many fifth columnists and useful idiots like you, you mean.

Hk is fine without foreign cocksuckers, actually. Try being born before 1997 before you wave colonial flags around, kids.

>calling for western propaganda
>not a cuck
Kek

You are a shame to your nation, pinko fuck

Enjoy your cancer lol. You have an inferiority complex about it. Sad!

Come get some chinaman.

>Enjoy your cancer lol. You have an inferiority complex about it. Sad!

where's the inferiority complex?

>Also the leader in climate change technology

Good goy. China is a good boy. Let's ignore China is still building coal factories.

fuck you NIGGER of AsiA you have no right to speak of the superior asia man in such ways with your tiny dick face bitch. disrespectful ape you are the reason that AiDS exists faggot bitchfag

>TEA LEAF.

hk is fine without commie dick suckers like you also
try being born in HONG KONG, 'kid'

Hey Zhang, I know it must really fuck you up deep inside to sit on here and talk all this shit knowing us Aryan Chads are packing nine inchers.

They building everything, lol.

Also, they're replacing those coal factories with "clean coal", like your trump.

Expected a pilipino flag t b h

> Muh dick

>not born before 1997
>BAWWW THE HANDOVER RUINED EVERYTHING
>I wanna be a second class citizen in my hometown again, take me away white man

Fuck off cuck.

Honing human ingenuity in on making your dick bigger.

I didn't call for western propaganda though, did I?

The locals hate you street-shitting monkeys with good reason.

>They also saved 600 million people from dying I poverty, lol.
Kind of like when people were starving in russia because the party demanded too much food from them, but then they asked for less and people stopped dying as much.
Strange how that works

>the insect hive will grow to unseen heights

Sounds like you guys could use some freedom.

Do you honestly think Beijing would ever allow that sort of confederation? How is advantageous for them to give you any associated privileges beyond the ones set forth in the transference treaty? It could set precedent for the remainder of the country. they don't seem to value human rights so why should only the Cantonese get them?
Plus confederations tend to gravitate towards centralism just look at America the rights of the individual states has been significant hampered. Mandarin would still replace Cantonese just by voting.