How hype are you for Iron-Man Infinity War?

How hype are you for Iron-Man Infinity War?

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Empire-Cover-1.jpg (1024x1328, 112K)

Making Spider-Man go maskless in all of the promo art but letting Ruffalo stay hulked-out makes me unreasonably mad

Attached: 8B869ABA-201F-4550-824A-1912F78AA4D6.jpg (750x931, 842K)

Is because Ruffalo is a literal who actor

Yeh they get a bit out of hand showcasing the faces so much. It’s supposed to be in universe and not the actors playing dress up but keeping faces shown

What makes me mad is that Peter's identity will be revealed to all his allies in his third appearance on the MCU.

MCU never cared about Secret Identity or the fact that Peter was pretty nervous or secretive about people knowing it.

Hell he tells Doctor Strange who he is like it's nothing.

He’s still higher calibur than Tom Holland

nope and nope.
it's all marketing to the youth demographic. ruffalo is OLD. holland is considered by the studio and the himeys to be young and attractive and sex sells tickets.

The shadows of 5 previous movies are cast over Peter. He is young on the outside, but very old on the inside.

Latisha's so fine

oops letitia

He says "I'm Peter". You should take more issue with an uncovered face than him revealing he has a mundane first name.

More hype than I was for Superman League, Batman v Everyone Dawn of the Dark Knight, and X-Men days of Mystique Mystique Mystique we have JLAW you guys

That 's a pretty accurate reflection of how Peter's been for the last 20 years or so. He unmasks way too much. Ultimate Peter doubly so.
Hell, he just unmasked to Jameson again last month or the month before didn't he?

Everyone's getting all hyped about the Extremis Armor when it's the stupidest shit.

>HOLLOW OF HIS BONES
Who gives a fuck, that's dumb as all hell.

I hope they at least base it on the Black Panther suit.

I'm not. I'm hyped for Avengers: Thor's War.

why can't they ever have a cover with the first 6 avengers together instead of these weird matchups?

i hope they wont shit on stark tech in favor of progressive wakandan tech.

I guess the first cover is the most popular characters of the movies. Weird how Shuri seems more popular than T'Challa lol

>Iron-Man Infinity War
You still mad about Spider-Man: Homecoming?

I'm extremely hyped for Avengers: Thanos Quest

Attached: ew1506_thanos_712839217303212.jpg (1800x2399, 814K)

everyone likes cute girls better

>Why is the best and most developed character in the forefront
Question for the ages

>Thinking it'll be an Iron Man movie

Hahahahaha

>>“Interestingly enough, I’ll start out by saying Thanos, even though he’s not a character that had a huge preexisting story in the Marvel universe. He was a threat but he was not developed in any way up to this point. Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time in this film, in a lot of ways I would say it’s his movie. Our job when we make these films — and what we feel is important to us — is to surprise the audience. We wanted to tell a story that they weren’t expecting, and the story is told from the point of view of a villain, which I think is also really unique and risky for a commercial film that will surprise the audience. I think this is a market where the audience really enjoys innovation and disruption, and we want to do something innovative in this space.

>>So I think Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time, and I think you’ll find that Thor has a really interesting arc in the film. He hasn’t been at the forefront of other Avengers movies but he certainly has a very important role in this film. So I’ll say, Thanos and Thor.”

Attached: infinity-war-cover-6.jpg (1500x1943, 491K)

I don't know user. Every movie Stark appears in becomes a movie about Iron Man and Tony Stark's pain. I'm still pissed "Cap 3" got stolen like that instead of Serpent Society or Madbomd. I assume in Infinity War, Steve will die, Avengers will disassemble and Avengers 4 will be about his man pain over that death and "redeeming" himself. Again.

What the hell did they do to Anthony Mackie's face

I believe the suit is formed from his hoodie. His hoodie has an arc reactor on it so it would make the most sense.

She is super cute as Shuri

>MCU never cared about Secret Identity or the fact that Peter was pretty nervous or secretive about people knowing it.

And that's why it's not Spider-Man at all. The secret identity is integral to Spider-Man's character for a lot of his shit, hence why it was such a huge fucking deal when guys like Norman Osborn or Eddie Brock got a hold of it. MCU Spidey is not Spidey.

I thought they are shilling this ugliest possible hoodie for merchandising, but you're probably right.
He's not wearing a smart suit anymore because it's easier to sell hoodies and technical shirts to nerds and casuals.
Still, this thing is so ridiculous I laugh every time I see the trailer, but I'll bet tons of people will be buying it.

Fucking retard, he has a new reactor in his chest. The suit is stored there. They confirmed this weeks ago.

>Extremis Armor
It's the Model Prime armor, retard.
It's made of tiny little pieces that are stored inside his watch, or his chestpiece in the movie's case.
No hollow of his bones bullshit.

Good, I just want to point out how brain dead retarded extremis is

I said this in another thread, but I may as well copy paste.

Is Iron Man even still as marketable as he used to be? I swear when I go to the toy store, all the Iron Man figures are the ones warming pegs nowadays. It feels like people have gotten tired of Iron Man, but Marvel hasn't gotten the memo.