You can only kill one. The other two have to live with you in your house

You can only kill one. The other two have to live with you in your house.

Attached: choice.png (1744x361, 731K)

Easily Peggy

Mabel at least tries to look nice and Lisa is smart enough to do things like check my taxes

Peggy is shrill, annoying, spiteful, and contributes nothing

Kill the hag, fuck the loli's.

Attached: 1517336337851.jpg (195x195, 8K)

Peggy would hit the ground before you finished explaining all the rules.
The other two can at least be excused by being young and naive. Peggy was just a cunt.

The only answers

Kill Mabel. To selfish to not to get you on troubles.
While you can ignore and bully Lisa if she gets annoying, she can't do anything for you drinking, eating meat or watching violent 90's movies. As for Peggy, she is nice, don't have any problem with her.

I dont understand Sup Forums hatred for mabel, she was easily my favorite character. I hate lisa with a passion and peggy is a bitch, however clyde and tom from star vs are worse then her.

But she'd easily guilt trip you about having a kid do your taxes and you'd have to do a public apology about it. Plus you couldn't masturbate to waifus EVER again because she'd be very annoyed you're treating women like objects.

>constantly did petty shit to people she dind't like or agree with
yeah she was super nice. Like that time she was convinced randy travis had stolen something from her and tried to kill him over it.

>Peggy, she is nice, don't have any problem with her.
This board, I swear.

>killing anyone but peggy

Attached: 1517078295958.jpg (625x436, 27K)

Lisa. I'd be able to live with a Milf who isn't related to me and be able to peak on her in the shower, and if she catches me masturbating it's fine. Mabel is annoying but she can occasionally realize what she's doing is annoying, not even doing a fuck the loli meme, she'd be far better to just have around and hear in another room than Lisa playing her fucking saxophone and crying about the new barbie commercial.

Mabel. She annoys me way more than the other two and I don't want to be dragged into troubles constantly. And I actually like Lisa, lol. Peggy might be fun if you redirect her activity onto others, could replace tv shows.

MABEL

ALWAYS MABEL

Attached: 1492680985453.png (640x359, 243K)

Mabel would definitely live, she's pretty funny despite being occasionally selfish.

Lisa is a liberal bitch, so she fucking dies. She'd be way to stuck up.

Peggy can stay alive, even though she can be quite annoying. I'll call Hank to come pick her up eventually.

Good bye, Peggy.

You should've had D.W., makes more sense.

The sad thing is I don't think any of the characters that these girls hang around will be able to visit or be acknowledged in this setup. No Dipper, no Hank, no Bart, etc.

NO DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS IM BUILDING A MODEL PLANE AND IM ALREADY KILLING LISA

NONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONO I'VE SPEND MONTHS ON IT AND IF I TELL HER NOT TO TOUCH IT SHE'LL TOUCH IT AND I'LL PUNCH HER AND SHE'LL TELL MOM AND MOM WILL TELL DAD AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV

Peggy is kill. Female characters with glasses are the absolute worst, no exceptions.

Attached: you're a man of integrity.png (638x478, 342K)

who would you have sex with?

A plus

Attached: 1493595261010.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Kill Peggy. I hate her the most and she would do the most to get in my way of living my life the way I want. Lisa can be safely ignored and is harmless. Mabel, while annoying, would be trying to get the dick.

/thread

Give me something harder next time.

Yes.

Attached: 1504834198928.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Yea but you know how it'd go.
>you finally give in
>she gets to your dick, hands around it
>"moral of the story" kicks in and she backs out
>cops bust in and you're arrested
>she gets off scot free and is now running your house with lisa

you do know what a loli is right

fpbp

>one choice lets you kill the most intolerable of the three while letting you have two lolis living with you.
Is this even supposed to be a challenge?

Lisa is preachy and self righteous, but she's unlikely to drag you into any of her issues and is mostly independent.
Mabel is selfish and likely to get you into some trouble, but can actually be somewhat useful in a pinch and usually comes around for others, eventually.
Peggy combines the worst traits of both with a helping of arrogance to top it off. Easily the worst of the 3.

Kill Lisa

Peggy is bad but she’s still a reasonable wife who you could connect with at least some level

Mabel is constantly saved by Dipper from certain death scenarios. Given that the question didn’t include him it, can be assumed he’s not there and she’ll get herself killed. Also she’s more outdoorsy than Lisa, so at the very least you get less of her.

So yeah basically keep Peggy, at least she has good feet.

Attached: F02C3C16-3102-4A6D-85E9-8F4A6403CD91.png (500x500, 94K)

Kill Lisa
i
l
l
L
i
s
a

I don't think people would be okay with me living alone with two underage girls, OP.

Kill Peggy

Not him but at this point, seeing people ask this very question every time someone calls a little girl a loli, I'm not sure I do anymore.
Educate me.

mabel. duh

No

Okay. But in order to get out of all of it each of them gets to take a turn pegging you with a strap on.

For what reason?

He's probably a weeb who insists that loli has to refer to his animu bullshit.

That's the rules.

proof footfags are pure cancer and their taste is absolute shit

Probably kill the one with jaundice, with skin that yellow she's probably not going to live that long anyway. Peggy would probably make my house IMMACULATE and the loli can babysit.

Can i kill myself instead?

Does anyone know the sauce on this?

>Peggy would probably make my house IMMACULATE

Do you not know Peggy Hill? Mediocre to sub-par is her brand.

I don't like these rules, seconding this

9 times out of 10 I'd say kill Peggy but the opportunity to have a consentually-mutual hate-fuck does seem tempting. In which case I'd pick Lisa instead.

They all die and you spend an eternity with all three. So either an eternity with three. or just a lifetime with two. Or getting pegged by all three to get out of it.

sexy

no I'm not weeb it's just that I don't like it when poeple are using that word cause saying fuck the children is pretty pedophilic

Mabel in season 1 is great. But then in season 2 they make Dipper feel bad for his mistakes, while not doing the same for Mabel. The road trip episode is the worst example of this, because Mabel forces Dipper and Candy to be together, and then never apologizes for doing so when it creates a rift.

Attached: 1513402324473.gif (480x360, 1.73M)

Kill Peggy. Easy.

>I'm the only one who finds her attractive as a MILF
She's not that bad, but fuck she's a hot southern mom. Plus she's active in sports and other shit.

Attached: PeggyHill.jpg (362x489, 31K)

>But then in season 2 they make Dipper feel bad for his mistakes, while not doing the same for Mabel. The road trip episode is the worst example of this, because Mabel forces Dipper and Candy to be together, and then never apologizes for doing so when it creates a rift.
Thats stupid, dipper has done much worse and is the most annoying character in the show. And roadside attraction sucked because candy became a fucking cunt in it and it was about male guilt.

Attached: A2C8F54C-27F8-4EF3-8CEE-650057266BA5.jpg (340x191, 32K)

This.

PEGGY

Lisa is occasionally nice and Mabel is funny and fun things happen around her- the problem comes from the world always entertaining their more bullshitty aspects, which wouldn't happen if you were the head of the household. Peggy is just horrible regardless.

Kill Lisa
Have Peggy as a mum
Play"""play""" with Mabel

As much I hate Lisa, she is the second worst in this scenario, kill Peggy.

Kill Peggy. Lisa is really only awful if you're better at something than she is and I'm stupid so that's no problem, yeah I know she's self righteous but she's also pretty easy to guilt into shutting up/empathizing with you after a while if her interactions with Homer are any indication. Mabel seems like she'd be fun to hang out with as long as you're not Dipper and she loves boybands as much as I do which is always a plus.

I'm really bored and lonely, they can all stay. Peggy has her bad points but she's a nice enough lady most of the time.

Nuclear Throne Live Action

Attached: 1520296518281.jpg (900x586, 101K)

beggy heel is down to her last bencil

It wasn't about who was more annoying, it was about who got punished in-show more for their mistakes, and in this case is was almost always Dipper getting punished and not Mabel.

Not him, but from my understanding loli is about body type, not age.

I suppose I could raise a couple kids.

Attached: tumblr_oejmzpL9Vc1vnm7bio1_500.jpg (480x480, 54K)

peggy always dies

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-19-23h09m35s200.png (1280x720, 499K)

Peggy. Her feet are big enough to kick me in the dick and deal some damage.

Peggy. I'd go for Peggy twice if you gave me two bullets.

Oh that's easy, I kill Peggy. The other two will keep one another occupied well enough.

Sorry Lisa.

Yeah if you take your eyes off Mabel for literally one second she'll wander into some sort of ridiculous scenario and probably wrap you into it by tricking you or annoying you into it but at least she has moments where she's chill and can be genuinely humorous to hang out with. Plus her constant exposure to weird stuff and thriving means she can adapt to things that are 'less than conventional'...

Which leads to Peggy, cuz I would smash that Montana home grown sex starved matriarch relentlessly. She's a huge pain in the ass when she gets her ego inflated but I blame that on Hank being too much of a prude and his unwillingness to shake his life up. The man who unlocks Peggy's inner freak will find himself a bountiful sex vixen waiting for him at home everyday and after a good shagging I'm 100% sure Peggy would be less of a nuisance to everyone around her. Slam her with your beef wellington every other day for a few hours and she'll be too satisfied with herself as a woman to bother anyone.

Either Mabel will be too busy being a menace to society to be traumatized or she'll adapt as she usually does and barely bat an eyelash. Fuck you might close an afternoon of 'Hoo-yeahs!' and enjoy watching bad soaps with Mabel while you wear a sweater she made you that says 'King of the Bedroom.'

How can Lisa hope to compete with such synergy?

This.

Peggy.

Except he did actually steal from her. And did the same thing to Hank.

if she walked around exactly like this I'd say give me all your obnoxious Sup Forums women because i'd still have that to look at

I can't tell if you're calling her ugly, especially with those hips. Hell she gave birth to Bobby.

>that episode where peggy started walking around the house in her nighttime clothes and let bobby walk around in his underwear to create a more open and relaxed environment
I want peggy as a mother, I could easily tell her I'd feel more relaxed if she wasn't keeping so much skin hidden and that I'd prefer if she was in bra and panties, and eventually when she's settled with that, ask her to relieve my tension, and she most likely would. She'd also tell Mabel to take off some clothes for me to set a certain atmosphere for me, and Mabel being the young and free spirit she is she'd probably love being told she can run around naked, she'd be my situational sister in this case, just like peggy's the mom

myself