Justice League ends its theatrical run as the lowest-grossing DCEU movie

>The Justice League movie was disappointing to a lot of people, either because it simply wasn’t that great or because Joss Whedon and Warner Bros. were involved in a ridiculous conspiracy to undermine the work of true visionary like Zack Snyder, but it turns out that Justice League may have been especially disappointing to Warner Bros. executives. As reported by ScreenCrush, the movie has just ended its worldwide theatrical run as the lowest-grossing film of the entire DC Extended Universe series—which began with Man Of Steel in 2013.

>By the time the dust had settled on the last showing of the film’s final battle, Justice League had made $647,924,295, which is a ridiculously huge number, but it still doesn’t live up to any of the other recent DC movies. Worldwide, Man Of Steel made just over $668 million, Suicide Squad made $746 million, Wonder Woman made $821 million, and Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice made nearly $874 million.

news.avclub.com/justice-league-ends-its-theatrical-run-as-the-lowest-gr-1823932543

Attached: Why-Superman-Mouth-Weird-Justice-League.jpg (738x323, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/username/Jumpman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad Snydercucks! Have a much better Superman instead.

Attached: 1521505266916.png (528x816, 505K)

#RELEASETHESNYDERCUT

>Ladderbro has a new name and tripcode
Interesting.

Just a reminder that "underperforming" isn't the same thing as a "flop". The movie was still a success and made WB a tidy profit.

>true visionary
I can’t take this shit seriously

>"underperforming" isn't the same thing as a "flop"
Except if you shill for Marvel Studios.

Don't worry, the Russos are visionaries too.

>WB a tidy profit.
top kek

Attached: BP OW.jpg (1638x2048, 487K)

>Everyone that says something bad about DC is Ladderbro
End this meme at once.

Any numbers I’ve seen shows no profit from that movie at all, where did you get this

>the lowest-grossing DCEU movie
for now

Attached: aquaman-logo.jpg (3082x2128, 310K)

This shits getting ridiculous. I was just in a DC thread where some user sperged thinking everyone who thinks DCEU is ass traffic MUST be one trolling name fag.

Im here to say that these movies are garbage, and Im not the only one!

Well, according to the rumours, that was what got his ass fired from WB, so I really don't want to.

I didn’t say anything about Russo’s why did you

>Ladderbro considers himself a living meme
Still trying to grow up? Good.

>Sup Forums claims JL at $650mil unerperformed but didn't flop
>Sup Forums also claims that TLJ was a colossal flop at $1.3billion
The absolute state of snyderfags

it's literally the same guy

there's is only one person who keeps doing this ladderbro shit

You're not morbidly curious to see an even worse version? Because I sure am

>only one person shits on DC

>I'm not the only one
In your Marvel Studios office.

>not talking about the greatest filmmakers ever
LOL DKEK

>Justice League had made $647,924,295
Lower than MoS and they were so disappointed by how MoS did, they stopped the sequel and made a Batman vs Superman instead.

no you fucking retard it's one person calling everyone Ladderbro

300 million Production budget
Unknown Marketing budget, but 150 is a fair bet

647 million earnings. But the cinemas keep a bunch. A rough estimate is half. So $323.5 million. So that is a flop.

Sure a profit will be made ... well into the selling the rights to Netflix and selling DVDs and Blu Rays.

Yes, his name is Ladderbro, that's what we're saying.

>rumours
The breakfast of Sup Forums champions.

>selling DVDs and Blu Rays.
I can't imagine it selling very much

My mom is planning to see this repeatedly, I can't imagine it tanking

oh... ohhhh. that makes more sense

>DC's biggest property outside Harry Potter
>only breaking even
>not a flop
w e w
e
w

How is the director's track record?

Are you cumming, Ladderbro?

Yes, but your mom wants to be penetrated by Jason Momoa's pecs.

>The movie was still a success

I know this is bait, but when a Black Panther movie can cross the $1B mark but the first-ever live-action Justice League movie cannot, the latter can never be considered a success.

MEANWHILE AT MARBILLION STUDIOS

Attached: 1508030428021.png (1400x700, 1.76M)

Decent

Do they count Catwoman?

Best timeline

Attached: BP tops JL whole run in just 4 days.png (865x673, 673K)

terrible like all DC directors

and before anyone mentions Reeves he's already dropped out

She saw John Carter 11 times for the same reason. Believe me, I know

Attached: 1463163516831.jpg (780x523, 94K)

How many IPs today, Ladderbro?

Holy fuck. WB should just end it.

>Reeves he's already dropped out
You mean dropped off a horse?

>Joss Whedon and Warner Bros. were involved in a ridiculous conspiracy to undermine the work of true visionary like Zack Snyder
>this is what snydercucks believe

Attached: 59c.jpg (250x238, 7K)

Guys, the the one calling you Ladderbro is Ladderbro. He tries to propagate his own relevance. I was actually in the thread that he came back to Sup Forums in after being gone for a couple years. Just ignore, hide or filter the term "Ladderbro." I've never seen a single post from him that was beneficial to have read.

they'll have to once the merger fails

they've lost too much money to keep going

Oh you cunt

Attached: 1473051628647.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

they won't lose money on it technically, but it's a lot of opportunity cost spent making something for how little it'll earn them in the end

>live action threads gave us Ladderbro
>no live action threads, no Ladderbro

I'm honestly stunned that Justice League had a 300 million budget. The effects were awful.

BP's FX were terrible too, but you see...

>conspiracy to undermine the work of true visionary like Zack Snyder

this bugs the fuck outta me, every movie hes done has been terrible since man of steel. why do people believe its all part of a master plan

Attached: Evans Thing.jpg (960x640, 477K)

Deal with it, shill. He has a reputation and an award from the American Film Institute. Tell Disney to buy one of the latter, will you?

Hey LadderJumpBro, nice track record.
desuarchive.org/co/search/username/Jumpman/

they were pretty bad, but not really as distractingly bad as Justice League, and it was made at 2/3 the cost. It was really just the final fight and the bit with the rhinos.

Any time the villain showed up in JL I felt like I was watching a video game.

>award from the American Film Institute
That he got for a movie he didn't direct

DCEU is very watchable as a parody, especially BvS

Attached: BD9F164A-1DE1-44F8-8875-63D0D9F4552D.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Amber Heard VS James Wan

People have been saying that the actress was rude and badmouthed the crew including the director. According to rumors, her behavior might have caused them to rush through or cut certain scenes. IDK if its true but there are a lot of people talking about it.

Source: Youtube and Twitter

>he's so well liked that gets award without moving a finger
Neat.

>Youtube and Twitter
Meh, I prefer Sup Forums to keep myself informed.

>hating vidya
And me without a fedora.

Attached: 1466370758322.jpg (537x667, 158K)

>to undermine the work of true visionary like Zack Snyder

Wow, WB and Josh W, you are being called out by a freelancer for The Onion!

A freelancer for the l̶a̶r̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ free entertainment publication on the planet.

>every movie hes done has been terrible since dawn of the dead

fixed it for you, famalam

Still gotta trust Wan more than Snyder.

>every movie hes done has been terrible since man of steel
Zack Snyder has three good movies: 300, Watchmen, and Legend of the Guardians. They are good because he had pretty much nothing to do with the story.

Man of Steel is alright. Everything else is awful.

Attached: suckerpunch_keyart.jpg (270x405, 58K)

BvS gave warner a huge profit, they moved tons of merch, including more merch than any marvel movie. JL was a flop

Suclker punch is pure pleb filter, kino as fuck, the best part is how smart snyder had to be to keep it pg-13

Hey Snyder

Ayn Rand was a hypocrite and her feeble excuse for a philosophy is responsible for every American economic crisis since her death

fuck you

Is this really surprising though? The biggest reason to see Justice League is for some comparative third stringers. BvS already did the Superman/Batman crossover and Wonder Woman already had her introduction and solo movie.

>Man of Steel
>Batman v Superman
>Justice League

can we just call a trilogy and not sully WW or ruin it even more by adding skwad? aquaman, flash and shazam can be spin-offs without the baggage of past dceu shit

Poe?
Is that you Poe?

Batman and Superman are the headliners, in that order. If you can't keep them popular then nothing else matters and executives are more likely to pack it in than risk throwing good money after bad.

The DCEU can't catch a break can it?

Attached: Shazam! .png (596x298, 15K)

Reminder that Disney shills are most likely overweight and have a woman in their life who they love but is with another man happily

I liked him as Chuck and Arcade and he was even one of the Warriors Three. If nothing else, he got to try different stuff.

DCEU fucked up. Shouldn't have rushed this shit and just did Man of Steel 2 or The Batman (should be The Caped Crusader).

They don't deserve one

Atleast Wonder Woman 2 will be good

Id ask who hurt you but I also saw BvS

Attached: 70729C91-C37B-4B05-A048-1BB448ECAD3C.png (632x480, 457K)

10/10

Not that user, but the UC is pretty good. The theatrical cut was disappointing though.

So Mera dies in act 3 of the movie? Sweet!

>Suckerpunch

This movie gave me my lobotomized rape doll fetish.

Attached: Lobotomy03.jpg (1920x800, 105K)

>According to rumors, her behavior might have caused them to rush through or cut certain scenes.
Dammit

Attached: aquaman-amber-heard.jpg (947x1200, 142K)

>still making DC movies
Seriously just stop for a while, let people get the bad taste out of their mouths and cleanse their pallets and maybe in 20 years they can do a proper death and return of Superman

Attached: stop.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

This. Give it a rest, let the audience forget the DCEU, and then start a new after a good while. We deserve a good DC Cinematic Universe.

>true visionary like Zack Snyder
stopped reading

Seriously this

Reminder that calling people “Shill” is not a ‘get out of argument free’ card
Some people just disagree

Justice League was supposed to be the highest grossing one. Jesus Christ, what a disaster.

>either because it simply wasn’t that great or because Joss Whedon and Warner Bros. were involved in a ridiculous conspiracy to undermine the work of true visionary like Zack Snyder

Attached: Wonder shades.jpg (482x402, 34K)

lies

Remember studios start spending money assuming that movies will reach certain levels. Thats why "under preforming" can be really bad. WB surely assumed JL would hit 1 billion and had begun funding and spending money under that assumption.

This
It’s the fucking Justice League
It should have had truckloads of cash and lineups around the block. For JL to not have those is a failure, no matter how you spin it

nothing is sadder than idiots who still think DC can make a good movie

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU MORONS HAVE TO BE TOLD IT'S THE SOURCE MATERIAL THAT'S THE PROBLEM BEFORE YOU GET IT THROUGH YOU THICK SKULLS

Attached: 1494871694033.jpg (2484x2016, 1.09M)

Those fucking Disney suits thought that Age of Ultron underperformed and was a relative disappointment despite it making up to $1.4b. Hell, as much as Last Jedi was dumped on by critics and the audience in general yet the movie still made $1.3b worldwide, and was also counted as underperforming.

I'm not sure what they set their targets too, but it seems like it's too high from all the way down here.

>too

Fuck me.

They can, WB just needs to pull its head out of its ass and stop rushing its fucking work trying to get what it can before the bubble bursts, whenever that will be.

>Shaq
>Keanu
>CGI supersuit
>Gal
>Ahnold
>Snyderfilms
>Red?
But sure, blame the source

There is absolutely 0 evidence this movie made profit. Quite the opposite in fact

They're able to make good Batman movies so it can't be the source. It's just that their movies that aren't the first Superman movies and pre-DCEU Batman suck