Sam Wilson/Falcon and Miles Morales cancelled

bleedingcool.com/2018/03/20/falcon-and-miles-morales-spider-man-cancelled-june-marvel-solicits/

Oh no....

Attached: 8F78F140-48F0-4430-A8BF-59ABB41F7F6D.jpg (988x1500, 849K)

Finally

>books that can't sell get cancelled

Okay

Miles will probably be relaunched with a different name since near the end of his run was him realizing that he should just change his name already.

Sam? He’ll be moved to Steve’s book when Coates takes over. He’ll be the black voice of reason or whatever. Maybe he’ll be put on a team too.

Bendis is off of Miles and hinted he's getting a new name.

This are some of the biggest progressive characters of the MU. It’s a major blow to Marvel’s Diversity.

Oh it's an feigned outrage thread for outrage farming, ok

Attached: ok.png (112x146, 38K)

And they were terrible comics

Diversity is doing fine. You'll be back to being outraged about some "SJW" a couple months later.

>White supremacism took over Marvel
Well this is it. We might as well pack it in. White nationalism will replace leftism while the far-right will be replaced by Islamism.

Will they ever let Falcon be married to Steve again? When will Coates leave Cap?

Wow this is such a win for white males. The west has been saved. Praise the God Emperor. XD kek

Is it? Because it seems like they are getting rid of most of their diversity and bringing back the old character for nostalgia pandering. Why do we need Bruce back when we had Cho? Why do we need Logan back when we had Laura? Why do we need Jean back when we had Jean? Why do we need Steve back when we had Sam? Why do we need Peter when we had Miles? Why do we need Tony when we have Riri? Why do we need Odinson when we have Jane?

>feigned outrage
user, Black Panther made like a trillion dollars at the box-office. And here is the comics division cancelling diversity left and right when they could be using it to make more money.

These would both be great. If Sam can't support a book on his own, he can at least hang around as a supporting Cap character.

>Why do we need Jean back when we had Jean
Ok that made me laugh, you earned this.

Attached: 1512433239456.png (425x890, 256K)

Why did we need Cho when we already had Banner, Ross, Betty, and She Hulk?

It’s probably what’s going to happen. Miles has a movie coming up they probably want to capitalize on. And I could see Coates wanting to use Sam for his run.

Because original characters tend to reclaim their mantle after a couple years?

is ok,black panther movie did great,character has a huger role in the next avengers movie and the comic is going to sellout

marvel diversity is safe in the hands of wakanda

Because most of the new characters were shit (in their new role).

Did anyone else notice the posts by casuals complaining how comic artists don't get a fraction of the money from the movies? Who seem oblivious to the fact floppies only sell 100k at most.

Is Sam back to being Falcon yet?

Yes.

another day on Sup Forums

Attached: 1520114952233.png (817x208, 36K)

I just hope it’s not Spy-D. That’s lame.

Have you read a single issue of Falcon? It's one of Marvel's best books.

He's already been renamed as "Kid Arachnid"

Disney/Marvel has already sprayed the name all over the /toy sections of big box stores

pic related

Attached: FEB177579KA_1.jpg (650x867, 131K)

Disney/Marvel should just close down the comics division. What a waste of time and money.

Sam is black so the book is bad

Suprisingly that's a better name desu

No, it isn't. It is just name that keep on getting throw around.

better than Miles Morales Spiderman
If he went by Kid Arachnid or just Arachnid it would form his own identity than just hey I'm black spiderman

They hired an asian as Editor in Chief. This is th most diverse move.

Dis is whitey's fault

Dang, I really liked Falcon. Barnes said he had a year in him.

Miles didn't get cancel. They are giving a new writer for him because his writer is GONE to DC. Learn 2 read comics news more often.

Attached: the fuck....jpg (684x504, 115K)

Wark Wark Wark Wark Wark

Kid Arachnid is a trash name.

BASED Shogun

I think he needs to a new costume too. His original costume is just a repainted version of the original costume.

Also Arachnid isn't catchy name.

fitting name for a trash character

Interesting what would be a better name overall

Miles Morales is pretty cool. He has a long future ahead I hope...

What?

His Future depends on his animated movie. On one hand: It’s Sony. On the other hand: He’s a Black Marvel Character. He’s probably safe.

>new name.
about fucking time. sick of 2 spider-mans, 2 thors, 4 spider-women, 5 Wolverines and partridge in a pear tree

good news

DC has a better diversity Spider-Man anyways

Attached: Sideways art.jpg (753x1060, 151K)

spider lad is the superior name

>better diversity Spider-Man
>Rip off everything about spider-man

He is just a miles morale in the dc universe.

He isn't anything like Peter or Miles though

Falcon was one of the diversity heroes that seemed slightly less forced.

Falcon was a good book. Sam hung out with Two-Gun Kid & Doctor Voodoo. Barnes developed the new Patriot as a character and introduced a friendly rivalry between him and Spencer's Falcon, Joquin Torres.

The best part: what at first seemed like a book about social issues was really a character-driven, supernatural caper.

Okay let's be honest here, it's not like he seems like a good character. I Mean the first thing he does is trying to make bank on his power by starting a fucking twitch channel, even though he's mother is scared of his well being which make absolute sense with him comming out of a comma and all.

Miles during the first issues was afraid of using his power, Only reason why he changed was because of Peters death

right now Sideways have only have possibility to be good, right now he's pretty garbo.

Did you read issue 2? His book is actually pretty solid so far

>just miles in DC
But Derek is good.

I mean so was miles, His origins story was probaly one of the few good things about him

Shitposters never actually read the stuff they complain about. Derek has been enjoyable, but if Rocafort isn’t back on the next issue the series won’t last.

He's had personality in just two issues than Miles has had in the seven years he's been around.

>He's had personality in just two issues than Miles has had in the seven years he's been around.
>personality

Miles's whole gimmick was "I'm the new Spider-Man, and black". Derek is his own thing.
Morrison is co-writing later, and probably will keep the book alive

Arakid would of been too kino

Why was this book even a thing? They were paired up just because they're black. That's shit

i had no idea this existed until now. did they not advertise this at all?

He hasn't really done any superhero shit yet. Hasn't saved anybody, hasn't beaten any villain. He's just gotten his ass kicked.

Why was Miles a thing?

You sure user cause Vision was the best book

>Mean the first thing he does is trying to make bank on his power by starting a fucking twitch channel
Ain't nothing wrong with that in a character sense.

>2 spider-mans
Spider-man
Spider-boy

>2 thors
Thor
Whor

>4 spider-women
Spider-woman
Spider-girl
Silk
Spider-woman/Gwen

>5 Wolverines
Wolverine
X-23
Draken
Logan
UIltimate Wolverine's Bastard

Reminds me of Kid Chameleon

How about Brown Recluse?

>Kain
>Ben
>Venom
>Carnage
>Ock

>Beta-Ray Bill
>Thunderstrike's son
>Ragnarok (he's still around, right?)

>Scorn

>Sabretooth
>Honey Badger
>Chibi-Wolverine

And a few others, I'm sure

What'd gonna happen to Falcon now? Will him and Cap reconcile?

Attached: 1520385957491.jpg (500x251, 160K)

ALLELUJA

>Diversity is doing fine
IDW wants some words with you

>I Mean the first thing he does is trying to make bank on his power by starting a fucking twitch channel,
As opposed becoming a television performer or a professional wrestler?

God, the Champions fucking suck.

Scorn is a venom variety

I don't see how that's relevant considering Vision ended over 2 years before Falcon even launched. "Is" implies currently running, user.

>it's another "Rich the Leech is a fag episode"
Falcon is definitely cancelled while Miles solo will be relaunched. Also I think Donny Cates pitched his Thanos for only one arc.

Issue #24 is make or break for the entire title unless muh trademark maintenance a la Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Attached: Marvel_Legacy_Cancelled_So_Far_Revised_v3.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

Its almost like SJWs and hipsters don't read comics. I am not saying that these are bad comics. I am saying stop catering to the wrong crowd. Comic book movies was a hell of a monkey paw wish.

>Some janitor was so ass blasted about this meaning absolutely nothing that they removed the patronizing “white male” post

You guys are bigger bitches than the SJWs

>in a few years Miles will be just another forgotten Spider-man character like Araña and Mattie Franklin

I prefer Ultimate Partridge. They really took that story to places I didn't expect. When Lord O'Leaping finally gathered the 5 golden rings, who could have guessed that Colin Byrd would betray him?

>They hired an asian as Editor in Chief.
kek

all of this should go to Secret Warriors or Exiles

underrated post.

Just "Recluse" would probably work. Downplay the venom bullshit and play up the invisibility/stealth angle more. Stop having him try to be a discount Peter when he's said in the past that the bantering-in-combat thing is something he's been forcing to fit the role. Less brawling, more guerilla tactics and ambushes.

Just for that he is more like Spider-Man than Miles

>calling a blatino 'lad'

Attached: 1306264938713.png (537x537, 623K)

>Sam hung out with Two-Gun Kid

Who acted absolutely out of character.

Eh, you should be more mad that they don't leave characters dead long enough for it to not be a big deal.

Falcon never needed his own book, he’s a support character, that’s where he should stay.

Miles will be back with a new name obviously, and possibly new costume. I’d like to see him more involved with Shield and be a Super Cop Spy type character.

He was never gonna work as “Spider-Man” but he’s a cool character.

Spider girl isn't forgotten.

All aboard the outrage train

good
I fucking hate Miles
he is the embodiment of black privilege and overall sjw entitlement

because all the new characters sucked and didn´t represent the interests of the average comic reader

both creations are sjw shit that don´t sell

>Miles is going to change his name
>Right when his shitty CG movie is coming out
lol