If modern cartoons are based on anime from twenty years ago...

If modern cartoons are based on anime from twenty years ago, does that mean in another twenty years the west will churn out horrific shit like this?

Attached: 4C36F01A-4670-48FB-ACF8-E02044AED74E.png (1334x750, 1.04M)

yes

We're already there

most young people in the west are starting drawing anime and manga characters, comics are declining in popularity while anime is increasing, what influences people's creativity influences the media in the future.

so we will get all kinds of western anime full of fanservice and lolis and theres nothing you can do about it, tumblr

Look better than summer island camp

this is basically Japan's wonder showzen, except a lot lazier

I hate that your right
Wonder showzen was alot more funny and did things that PTE would never touch upon

The west has been doing abstract and gross-out shit far longer than Japan. We're also infinitely better at it.

Hai, OP-san. Owari-da.

>20 years
they already do. Like OKKO. But bopudemimimi is more on model still

It's more like a back-and-forth thing. Anime is inspired by cartoons, cartoons are inspired by anime, etc. Whatever's popular on one end of the globe inevitably ends up being noticed and, directly or indirectly, influences what's made on the other end.

It's not hard to draw parallels between Pop Team Epic and certain abstract/absurdist western cartoons.

>We're also infinitely better at it
as proven by Panty and Stocking

This. OP is like little baby.

Bite me,That show is pretty good.

Attached: __pipimi_and_popuko_poptepipic_drawn_by_yukito_hoshizora__sample-4ea9f68af78d5968f97c024153b0a1df.jp (850x554, 106K)

The show's fine, only contrarian Sup Forumsutists hate it.

only subculture bitches hate it.

isnt this show just robot chicken only with Sup Forums shit posting?

I can't believe we got that shit and not fumimi

Attached: 1442119370840.png (400x1183, 139K)

That one is way too out there for normalfags

Attached: deadpool.jpg (450x765, 143K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>this was a post from 1935...

I liked that show. I wish the japs made more anime that was trying to be like western cartoons.

I'd like it more if it wasn't pointlessly doubled up

why do people think this show is trying to imitate american cartoons? it's a Manzai anime, you can't get more japanese than this

Attached: 1467914014474.jpg (429x377, 41K)

meh, i guess, if you don't like it, why not make your own cartoon?

this are the best parts of the team pop epic anime

you know back in my day, we didn't have this pop team epic show, we had a good old show called bobobo bo bobobo, i loved that show as a youngster, but all other kids were too edgy to like it, and wanted more serious anime's show like naruto and bleach.

Attached: 36AB9FA500000578-3712825-image-a-1_1469715827980.jpg (634x423, 52K)

>Anime is inspired by cartoons
maybe in 50s

nobody is inspired by that shit now. not only in japan but also any other country expect for america and probably canada

are you

upset?

mate it steals 15 years old newgrounds jokes