The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer...

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What did Goebbels mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CoXXUhFeOn
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Jews
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-did-he-mean-by-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means they're an in-group, a cult, or a community. It means they think Jew is a cover term for all of them. it's scary because it reinforces that their personal actions affect the treatment of their entire species.

We known for sure they aren't immunised against gas.

Has anyone tried gassing them for short periods to test it out?

Jews are the advanced human speicies. We make the best music, film and literature. Not to mention the world would be uncivilized without the scientific adavancements of Jewish scientists and philosophers. Yes most of us are in authoritative power. It's because we have the intellect and virtue of a good leader. You wouldn't let anyone else fly a plane other than the pilot. Too bad insecure brainlets don't understand this instead they have to rely on antisemitic slurs to feel superior.

>music, film, literature
>bread and circuses

there's a stick in your butt.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CoXXUhFeOn

The Jews refuse to racemix, it's really racist and needs to stop. The Jews need to embrace diversity.

Leaching off of European civilization for 1000 years and taking credit. Silly little kike

Weird for me to see this as a half-Jew.

>We make the best music
Who exactly do you make better music than?
Go and name a single Western European nation you make better music than.

scientific adavancements of Jewish scientists and philosophers.

Name a single western European nation that you have more scientific advancements than.

>Jewish intellectuals
Go name one.

First post well written post

>Go name one.
Freud, Einstein, Sagan, Milton Friedman, Gould, Kripke...

The Jew has brought nothing to this world, relativity is German, special relativity is German, Einstein only got credit for an irrelevant patent, world Juda was working to install a platform for subservience.

There is nothing there, you are listing completely irrelevant people.

The greatest insult to a jew , is quite simply to call him a jew

the Jews have moved on from that and no longer fear being called a Jew
they may as well just be openly hostile if their tormenters are too
the Jews are not going away and they expect justice

oy vey

>Freud
>Einstein
>Sagan
el oh el

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
Albert Einstein (1879 -1955), Time Magazine's "Person of the Century", wrote a long treatise on special relativity theory (it was actually called "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies", 1905a), without listing any references. Many of the key ideas it presented were known to Lorentz (for example, the Lorentz transformation) and Poincaré before Einstein wrote the famous 1905 paper.

As was typical of Einstein, he did not discover theories; he merely commandeered them. He took an existing body of knowledge, picked and chose the ideas he liked, then wove them into a tale about his contribution to special relativity. This was done with the full knowledge and consent of many of his peers, such as the editors at Annalen der Physik.

The most recognizable equation of all time is E = mc2.
It is attributed by convention to be the sole province of Albert Einstein (1905).
However, the conversion of matter into energy and energy into matter was known to Sir Isaac Newton ("Gross bodies and light are convertible into one another...", 1704). The equation can be attributed to S. Tolver Preston (1875), to Jules Henri Poincaré (1900; according to Brown, 1967) and to Olinto De Pretto (1904) before Einstein. Since Einstein never correctly derived E = mc2 (Ives, 1952), there appears nothing to connect the equation with anything original by Einstein.

Arthur Eddington's selective presentation of data from the 1919 Eclipse so that it supposedly supported "Einstein's" general relativity theory is surely one of the biggest scientific hoaxes of the 20th century. His lavish support of Einstein corrupted the course of history. Eddington was less interested in testing a theory than he was in crowning Einstein the king of science.

Anti-communist free market philosopher Milton Friedman?

Many German Jews wanted to assimilate and become as German as the Christians. The nazi party was against this, they supported the Zionist Jew faction that wanted to preserve Jewish identity and leave gentile countries. I imagine that Goebbels was talking about a political opponent in the assimilationist faction.

Nothing there.

Are you a robot from Westworld? It doesn't look like anything to me!

How do you explain GPS??

They use relativity to determine the positioning.

This person doesn't explain shit, they are a retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Jews
Those are just the Americans so the list would be even bigger.

Why would we breed with inferior humanoids? And before you assert muh aryan heritage, don't delude yourself you are the same species as the blacks and the irish.

Einstein didn't invent relativity, German scientists already had nuclear science and all relativity, he simply took credit for an irrelevant contribution and then Jews propagandized via mass media this super Jew that invented relativity to start a narrative of intelligent Jews persecuted by envious tyrants, which allows their free immigration to the US and full subservience to support them.

Robert Oppenheimer, Edward Teller

Seems
That you confuse cunning for intelligence. Sophistry and rhetoric for philosophy. Science fiction and pseudoscientific junk to actual legit science. Psychopathy and leadership. Such is the jew. A species of pathological lying conmen whose proper place in this world is as a corpse.

>own the media
>propagandize regular workers
>look at all the popular people we have!
If you gave the same propaganda to European workers in the same field the field for any nation would be much larger.

Normal workers in fields.

it means he doesn't want people pointing out he's a jew when there's a group going around who in 10 or so years are going to round them all up and put them in gas chambers

Nothing shiver the shekels of jews be calling them a jew. For by nature, all abominations in these world are caused by Jews. Here's the thing though, now is a different playing field. We can outkike the kike. We jewtactics now. Using symbolisms, psyops, social media and etx

There is nothing here that I'm using that is of Jewish creation, 5,000 years and couldn't be ahead of the curve in any technology, only parasites in superior technological nations.

If Jews are so intelligent then why are they so racist? Why isn't Israel taking refugees? Why did Israel build a wall? The Jews are racist.

You just said the proof of relativity was a hoax. That the data was faked.

Why would somebody fake the data if the theory is true?

Conversely, how could it be used to make GPS work if it is not true.

Israel is even a fucking scam, force selling junk to try to legitimize thievery.

Freud
>Mfw when im a occupational therapist and have extensive study about Freud

He fucking insist INCEST tendencies motherfucker. What JEWthing™ to do

We are saying he didn't invent relativity regardless of what your Jewish propaganda education tried to feed you as an authority.

you need to reread the post

Oy Vey! I've been found out!

Whee me too

You roaches need to be kept together. We were the chosen people by Yahweh, naturally we want our holy land to be kept pure.

>Arthur Eddington's selective presentation of data from the 1919 Eclipse so that it supposedly supported "Einstein's" general relativity theory is surely one of the biggest scientific hoaxes of the 20th century. His lavish support of Einstein corrupted the course of history. Eddington was less interested in testing a theory than he was in crowning Einstein the king of science.

You're saying it's a hoax.

Either eddington didn't need to "selectively present the data", OR he did, and the theory is wrong and thus wouldn't work in a GPS.

there's no ambiguity here. You're wrong either one you choose.

without the diamond extortion trade, Israels gdp per capita shrinks 26% to 27k, remove the force purchase of their junk by the US and they should be in the 15-20k gdp per capita, typical of their Semitic biology.

this is genius of them desu

Theyve done it before, oy vei these mooslims and romans persecute me so.. accept me in your country!

Jews are smart, they have a high IQ. Therefore, even jews hate jews. Jews' hatred of us goyim stems from internalized self-loathing. They cannot destroy themselves, so they aim to destroy us only so that they won't be reminded constantly of our Aryan purity and beauty.

You're right. There are no space programs, or scientific discoveries of huge significance without jews. Virtually every scientific principle, and every piece of mathematic nomenclature is named after a jew. Oh wait...

Knowing a demon's true name gives you power over them.

Mind exploded.

Everyone knows were that way of thinking leads.

>Jewish Propaganda
The fact that you will never achieve anything in life so you blame your lack of self worth on the Jewish faith is sad. I hope you find Yahweh in your putrid heart.

Why do they cover their jewyness?

>me
I'm speaking of Jews vs Europeans, not Jews vs Individual.

I frankly don't care about the Jew, if they stayed out of my realm.

Oppenheimer, I like him

A regular worker contracted by the US to use German science to develop a weapon of mass destruction?

Israelites condemn genocide and the fact that you equivocate your hypocrisy by having the nerve to compare us to nazism just shows how much of a pathetic loser you are.

Please go to Israel, and fuck off from our nations.

>Oppenheimer's achievements in physics include the Born–Oppenheimer approximation for molecular wavefunctions, work on the theory of electrons and positrons, the Oppenheimer–Phillips process in nuclear fusion, and the first prediction of quantum tunneling.

Science is cumulative b.tw ft.i

>Either eddington didn't need to "selectively present the data", OR he did, and the theory is wrong and thus wouldn't work in a GPS.
Okay, so maybe it's the first one, and he selectively presented data that didn't need to be selectively presented. But who cares that he selectively presented data, that detail is not what the rest of the post was about.

I don't know anything about Eddington or his presentation of the 1919 Eclipse, or whether any of the information in that post is even true, but cmon, basic reading comprehension, the post is saying that the hoax is Einstein taking credit for a theory that he stole

Your realm is the short walk from your computer chair to your fridge and everything in-between.

Don't be mistaken, Jews are definitely intelligent but their lack of remorse for non-Jews is a distinct and one which can't be ignored.

Let them have Israel and let Jews have a diaspora over there

>developed something of his work
>something everyone in the profession does
>he's Juda therefore he gets special treatment
this is pretty much it, please enrich Israel with all Jewish scientists, bankers, and so called intellectuals you desperately need it.

How mad would kikes be if everyone converted overnight and they lost their special group status?

It makes their job easier.

>the post is saying that the hoax is Einstein taking credit for a theory that he stole

That's not what a hoax means. A hoax is when you present fabricated data as true. A false theory.

A hoax isn't when you put the wrong name to a true theory.... That's called the scientific process.

Is it just me or this "what did x mean by this" the stupidest fucking meme ever.

I mean it's never funny and only rarely amusing. Most of the time it's just dumb and annoying.

Gobbels was Sup Forums before Sup Forums was Sup Forums
>be depressed
>not have sex until you're in your 30s
>hate jews

Yeah, they condemn their own genocide and use it to their advantage, that's pretty much it. Meanwhile they are violating human rights by killing innocent Palestinian children. The Jews are the ultimate hypocrites.

Leibowitz needs to be in there.

It started as actual leftists trying to shit up our board with stories they thought trumped our viewpoints, and quickly turned into us mocking them with salon posts etc.

This is like half of Sup Forums right now.

No it didn't it's a Sup Forums meme.

fucking kikes

Genocide is a Jewish term invented to give special credence to a particular Jewish narrative.

OH holocaust is harrifble systimatic extermination!
But what does that mean?
All bombing campaigns are horrible systematic exterminations.

Rare flag bro can you post the picture of Leibowitz when he is yelling about the "goyim"?

That's not what google says when I punch in define:hoax

You're working with a very specific definition of that word, more specific than any definition I can find, and it caused you to miss the point of the post.

It's quite inspiring though, how he turned it all around. Untouched potential that just needed a spark

>that ethiopian qt far left
tfw no ORIGINAL HEBREW KANGZ gf

>it was horrible they wanted to exterminate the Jewish people!
>Race doesn't exist!

Is that really how it started? It's used all over the other boards too for inane bullshit shitposting.

I think its just a Sup Forums thing as a whole perpetuated by retarded that always drive the same 5 memes I the ground especially if it was never funny in the first place. The what did he mean by this meme is huge on Sup Forums and Sup Forums has that banana. The ylyl threads were the only decent threads on Sup Forums and they found a way to ruin it so now Sup Forums has absolutely nothing it is now compete irredeemable shit.

Its the same thing as Sup Forums BTFO and it started around the same time, after Reddit invaded.

Goebbels didnt do it, he follower Hitler, the leader. Were all a bunch of people like Goebbels, waiting for the leader (who may never actually come)

Whatever happens, we really need to start marching in the streets under a banner and organization.

>all smiles

I saw that meme on Sup Forums today.

This one?

That's the spark (Hitler)
Also Goebbels was highly intelligent and full of wisdom/knowledge. Sup Forums is a bunch of quasi Goebbels except for the few that actually read some books.

The rightwinger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobe, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him "right wing" and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Our memejugend showed their ability this election cycle.

Prior to that, the right lacked for its own propaganda factory. We had memes, but we didnt have weaponized memes.

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

Now our propaganda is even superior to the emotional leftist drivel they pump out.

You arent a jew, you are a parasite. You must be removed like kebab

But yes, you are right. Goebbels was highly intelligent, and had a literary degree. He wrote a book of his own, called "Michael"

>You're working with a very specific definition of that word, more specific than any definition I can find, and it caused you to miss the point of the post.

No. I read it correctly. The post accused him of fabricating evidence for "Einstein's" theory and referred to it as a hoax. That's in line with the usual meaning of hoax. e.g. Piltdown man, Bigfoot, UFO citings, Perpetual motion devices.

These are the usual uses of hoax.

You read it incorrectly. He was lying.

it's a Sup Forums meme

knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-did-he-mean-by-this