Nontheists, do you reject Christianity because it's not true? Or do you reject it because you don't want it to be true...

Nontheists, do you reject Christianity because it's not true? Or do you reject it because you don't want it to be true, because if it was true, then you'd have to change your life in ways you did not want to change.

I reject Christianity because I'm at a point where even I feel I did convert, nothing would stop me from damnation. Also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

sage

I already live my life based on most of christianvalues anyway.
And it's not that I 'reject' it either, it's really just that I'm usually sceptic about things and that I don't see a need to believe in it.

I tried reading the Bible but there was too much jew shit in there

I reject it because Jesus and people involved were not European and I can't relate to that

I reject christianity as much as i rejected any of the other countless relligions out there.

>believing the propaganda created by a bunch of Romans as they hand picked which gospels were "real" and which were "fake.

Because it is illogical, back then it was just yet another easy answer for questions we couldn´t answer - up until now mostly. Religion has served its purpose. I realise its importance as a cultural part and a societal glue, but believing in something with so many illogical fallacies and hypocrisy is just unbearable. But hey, that´s just a opinion from a Sven, so take it for what its worth.

>Nontheists, do you reject Christianity because it's not true? Or do you reject it because you don't want it to be true, because if it was true, then you'd have to change your life in ways you did not want to change.

I reject it because there is no evidence to support it and no benefit from believing in it.

>Adhering to any religion that came from the Middle East except Zoroastrianism

Zoroaster is the only prophet who has ANY credibility, what with being the first and the model for all of the prophets of Judaism starting with Moses all the way up to Christ, and of course Mohammed.

Because there are better moral frameworks to lead life by.

Sage

Because life is more beautiful if it were a random chance occurrence that could have never happened. Having a creator makes it too synthetic, there's a reason the forest is considered more beautiful than the city

I reject it because all I see are myths with no material support.

However I do recognize plenty of wisdom in the Bible. I think many of the lessons in the Bible hold true to life because it is written by man about man.

opinion on Manichaeism?

>do you reject Christianity because it's not true?

Yes, it would be fantastic and beautiful if it was true. Cognitive dissonance makes it too painful to even pretend it is.

>Having a creator makes it too synthetic
>there's a reason the forest is considered more beautiful than the city

This makes no sense and has nothing to do with God. If you think the concept of a God makes everything feel "synthetic", you have a shallow idea of God.

>Nontheists, do you reject Islam because it's not true? Or do you reject it because you don't want it to be true, because if it was true, then you'd have to change your life in ways you did not want to change.

Big fan of antitheism here because religion hasn't brought any progress, it only inhibits it.
Why do you reject the fact that religions are a direct and indirect source of all suffering in the world? Imagine all the cures, conveniences and so on that would be invented by now if all the people who dedicated their entire lives to sitting around in robes and shouting at a statue of crucified criminal scum went and did something useful instead? Religion wastes people's lives and it makes me sad.

Not true user, it's not too late.

I reject all forms of theism because I believe it is the height of human arrogance to ascribe human traits to any force capable of creating everything.

I don't have a problem with the idea of a creative (even sentient) force. I just think it's wishful thinking to assume it gives a shit about a bunch of talking monkeys clinging to a completely unexceptional ball of dirt.

Because I'm too cynical and skeptical to believe in ghosts and magic and shit.

why cant it be both exactly? lol

>I'm too cynical and skeptical to believe

>do you reject Christianity because it's not true?
Yes, just like other dumbass superstitions. And cuckstianity is extra garbage because the things it teavhes and the way it encourages is fucking terrible.

You have everything you need in your picture why i reject Christianity the most, simply:
Christianity: give money to people who are strangers, who you didn't screw up.
Jew elites: let's us screw up Africa and send Europe the price list to build them up, even import them to Europe.

The whole idea to help foreigners is retarded. Christianity rejects nationalism, but helps foreigners. Why? Because native people already bring money to church and they obviously want more people(foreigners). Church is nothing but a company who shifts responsibility on people who aren't responsible and ruins every country, simply because it never has enough followers, is greedy so to speak. Yeah, god needs money and churches, really?

I need more proof than a book that's been translated and rewritten every which way for thousands of years, sorry.

You're cynical and skeptical too, that's why you're on Sup Forums, fag.

Do any of you think you are evolving or are you happy to stay the way you are, forever, for better or worse?

It's not that I reject it. It's that I don't accept it because there's no proof, but on the other hand you need to have something like that to give to the weak and stupid so they're under control, so I actually embrace it (for others, not for myself). I even go out preaching with a group from time to time, but I do it because of population control and psyops, not because of magic.

>nontheists

I'm a theist, just not a christian.

I reject christianity, judaism, and islam because there is OVERWHELMING PROOF
that they are wrong.

I believe in the self containing all encompassing Set of Everything, the Universal Set as described in set theory by Georg Cantor.

it is relevant and applicable to the overarching base understanding of math and existence in some eastern religions, including Jainism, Buddhism and Hinduism. I'm not saying any of those three is correct, but their understanding of the the way the universe works is scientifically valid.

unlike that of abrahamic religions, which is not.

>cuckstianity
>posts anime

I reject Christianity because even if it where true it is more just to burn in Hell,than to be a Nigger and get a free heaven card because i accepted some Jewish Lich which could make people come back to life and cross water into my heart.If you need some Space Nigger to tell you to be good for rewards,instead of being good on your own,and tell you that nothing is your fault and it will all be ok in heaven and how it's all his test,than nothing more than a nigger.If you want to follow a religion at least follow one which isn't nigger tier "you can du nuffin,itz all fate sun" and actually tell you how to improve yourself.Not to mention the cuck ideology in it.The only good thing Christianity is that it teaches is atonement,not because it pleases your space nigger,but because you help yourself and others with it.

It matters not whether you believe in God. It will all become clear when you pass on. And God does not send anyone to hell for not believing. You walk that path on your own because you have free will. He and His believers spend their days warning you about that path, begging you to change course.

At the end of the day you choose your path into hell, despite the best efforts of those around you. God does love you, and He will not force you to accept him.

Hell is not a punishment, it is a destination that you willingly choose. Give t some thought...you have ben duped and the consequences are monumental and never ending. Good luck.

Big difference between man bringing progress and God. You're ascribing all that you see around you to God, when it reality you are seeing the best efforts (and sometimes worst) of man. Many who claim to do something in the name of are going to have to face a mighty God that slaps the smile off of their face. Don't worry about justice; God will deliver that where it applies.

leaf