Attached: 1613356-03.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMaC_V9DHFA
youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd go with cybernetics myself. Machines>>>half breeds

Furries

It's all fun times until she gives you head with her barbed cat tongue and strips the skin off your dick.

Not really, but I still wouldn't do it. I'd like being able to call myself 100% man in a trendy environment like that.

Attached: Bluecosmos.png (375x202, 33K)

But does she have the sharpest fangs?

Attached: 1521436880586.jpg (1061x1500, 794K)

Horse Penis

I would give myself a horse cock without even a second guess.

There, now it's Sup Forums related. Inabun a best

Attached: 1521437241302.png (760x1752, 1.61M)

Something I liked about the remade from Mevielle's books is that they have both cybernetic guys and animal guys, or a mix.

>Blue Cosmos
Are the biggest cast of retards and literally exist as straw-racists (how Coordinators are a new race is beyond me) that allow the heroes to "conveniently" kill them or make them look better when saving them from their enemy.

I take your horse penis and I raise you literal cowtits

Attached: petting_zoo_by_matsu_sensei-d88arll.jpg (741x1078, 154K)

Announcer is the best girl.

It should be registered by the government.

No joke if the tech was available id turn myself into a bug creature ala baxter fly or twitch from toy story 3

Especially if it was as easy as a simple injection. The girl in the OP also loses her cat eyes in later episodes right? So it shows that the process either wears off or is reversible. Literally no downside. Except the prohibitive cost presumably.

That's what you think

Attached: 1517261054575.jpg (1688x1200, 782K)

Presumably you can just splice the human DNA back into where the animal DNA is to reverse it. I know DNA doesn't actually work like that but this is a cartoon.

>manga is all about animal facts, more or less
>keeps making many mistakes
I know the context of this scene and her presenting her erect pseudopenis goes against how spotted hyenas actually work. Presenting erections is a submissive gesture for spotted hyenas. Also, they can't fuck with them since they are not penises and don't work that way.

Pretty sure spotted hyena' also don't wear frilly dresses and speak japanese.

It was temporary. I think the Splicers were DRASTICALLY underused in BB.

not for a lack of trying

Nah, it wore off. They had to keep going back for boosters.

The most importance they got is in Return of The Joker where the clown gang under Joker's command can splurge to splice one of their own into a hyena hybrid.

There was also that Cobra guy who wanted to turn everyone into dinosaurs. They had the splicer doctor in the background for a second.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMaC_V9DHFA

Those who play with the devil's toys will be brought by degrees to wield his sword

It's one of those things that isn't actually hurting anyone, but it's arbitrarily illegal because it's weird for the setting.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

In fact, the whole reason splicing is vastly underused is because it completely breaks the setting. Every single episode would be Terry dealing with some sort of spliced hybrid criminal, since the advantages it conveyed on goons and operatives were considerable. "Spliced" is one of those episodes where you just kind of have to ignore continuity for it to work.

I figure the reason why Terry doesn't fight Splicers all the time is because the process is just so damn expensive for even a temporary effect. I think RoTJ even mentions that Woof's splicing was a very large expense that the average group of Jokerz could never hope to cover.

Also it was seen as a dumb thing for teenagers instead of revolutionary tech for whatever reason.

Reminds me of pic

Attached: XfA_bEntJfG0FRh9a-ynldOV1NSj4DW4zUpC6lqslVE.jpg (320x378, 49K)

>THUS

[spoiler[April Moon[/spoiler]

>A HALF GOAT IS WHO I AM AND ALWAYS WAS ON THE INSIDE
Yeah. Batman Beyond totally predicted the transgender movement.

>bootlicker

>a bunch of people also change themselves because it's trendy
Boy did they ever

>I understand. No holding back
I don't think I want to be a cyborg after that. Really, that shit is terrifying, even if the victim in question deserved it.

they're probably the most ineffective version of the EF in any gundam altverse.

i can't even remember them having a clean win.

Attached: whydidntitendgreat.jpg (500x375, 30K)

>knee chainsaws
what kind of fucking idiot thinks "yeah, this is cool, nothing can go wrong"

Still better than what happened to Bane.

To be fair those guys never gave off the impression of being particularily smart.

To be fair, that could happen with any mundane surgery. It's just got more potential for horror show if you add in machinery.

Or for that matter, Talia and her father.

Don't forget Mr. Freeze

Yeah, one of the weakest executions at "a very special episode". I mean, they already had the drug episode, like twice.
I'm rewatching it, on second season now, and it's still pretty good.

Ehh... not really. Freeze simply relapsed back into his same old "all must suffer as I do" self. Ra's turned himself into a fucking Body Snatcher and hijacked his own daughter's body just so he could restore and get into Bruce's, which is much nastier.

i don't see nothing wrong with splicing

Attached: chimera.jpg (640x480, 66K)

FUCKIN' NORMS

I feel like splicing and the potential dangers surrounding it could have definitely carried a lot more episode/characters. At least we got Woof out of it.

This shit was something out the endgame of early Resident Evils

Attached: Woof.png (444x250, 125K)

>The JL episode where they get cyber-upgraded to clone themselves repeatedly
>Actually manage to KILL Terry through sheer numbers

Attached: Dee-Dee-Twins-Batman-Beyond-Jokerz.jpg (500x885, 67K)

It featured in at least one issue of the comic too.

>dee dee twins are Harley's granddaughters
>she's slightly ashamed they followed in her footsteps

BB was amazing.

In the comics, Harley rigs the windows of her house with electrical wires to keep the Dee Dees from escaping. She knows their tricks, having done most of them herself.

>find a flaw

Attached: gene splice.gif (194x224, 46K)

Why do the hot chicks so rarely have cute pixie cuts irl? I know animators do it so often because it's way easier to animate but why bros?
I often wonder if I would prefer long hair if short hair were more common too.

Fucking Splicers!

I know of another episode where a news-gossiper called out a celebrity for being a Splicer. She responded with a snake-tonged razzing at him.

>From the_moment I understood the_weakness of my_flesh...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88

Attached: Adeptus_mecanics.jpg (400x407, 28K)

so what did he do that was bad enough to warrant batman turning him into a eldritch mutant and then blowing him up?

He was clearly a faggot

Is it bad that I dream of being smothered by a constantly-cloning mob of naked Dee Dees?

He tried hurting his pupper.

why not both?

co-dependent

While that would likely increase the number of women interested in your dick, keep in mind it would also decrease the amount of women physically capable of fucking you by a lot.
Hyper dicks are only realistically fun when you can control their size.

He had already mutated himself into a snakeman creature, Terry just helped him become even more of a monster.

>you will never be smothered to death by million of twinned asses

What show is this Badger waifu in?

killing bites

Thanks

But is that what it is?

Based user with good taste

Attached: 20rapespersecond.jpg (550x492, 91K)

I hate how the Cobras got downgraded from a secret society that was inches away from ending the world to a two bit gang of weenies in newt costumes

splicing is pretty good

Attached: IAkRlOW.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Holy shit, this image.

Attached: 1493788509880.jpg (753x733, 74K)

Kemono Enemies.

Let's Fighting Love

You mean udders. Your pic isn't literal cowtits at all.

Can't argue with that logic.

That sounds like some third impact type shit.

Attached: Reiaoba.png (634x480, 462K)

Nanomachines beat both.

Attached: nanomachines.jpg (1280x1885, 576K)

Wasn't even the only thing of that horror level either.

Attached: BatmanBeyond earthmover.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Strange how this image looks so familiar to me and yet I have no earthly idea what the context is.

That Mr. Freeze episode was so contrived it makes me upset.
>Freeze: Things are finally working out for me
>Scientists: Oh hey, turns out that your crippling, terminal disease is an essential part of your DNA and can't be written out
>Freeze: Oh. Oh no.

I'm pretty sure they could detect something like that if they literally built a new body for the guy

Big cat tongue barbs aren’t strong enough to just lick anything and tear it up or they wouldn’t lick themselves. It’s for combing and cleaning fur.

Because they were black.

>cow splicing for titty monsters and big ass cow tongue
>rat splicing for 10 titties
>skunk/fox/mink/etc for big fluffy tail
>dolphin splicing for magic vagina
>bunny/kangaroo splicing for really really thick thighs/wide hips
>horses splicing for big asses
>bat splicing for built blankets for cuddling
>etc
and of course a side effect would be heat cycles

>cow splicing
Enjoy four 5 inch nipples on one saggy boob set down on her gut.
>rat splicing
You mean 10 nipples with flat breast beneath
>big fluffy tail
Humans can walk upright mostly because we have no tail and instead out back muscles are anchored to our tailbone, so enjoy never walking again.
>dolphin splicing
I can't tell if you know they're barbed and it's your fetish or if you don't fully know whay you're asking for here.
>kangaroo
Kangaroos are known for jumping because their hips are fused and are incapable of moving independently, so again enjoy never walking again.
>horse ass
You'd actually end up with extremely large palms or calves, horses don't have legs, what they use as legs are actually specialized fingers and I know it sounds fake but it's true.
>bat splicing
This would be really good for keeping other warm, but you would nearly freeze most of the day and all night long due to thin skin with strong blood flow over a large area without a rodents metabolism or heart rate to warm you.

Attached: uLJ02.jpg (695x491, 688K)

Go back to Syria with your might makes right warlord anarchy

you seem to not get the whole splicing thing in that human and animal dna are spliced together and you end up with human-animal hybrids like in the show

No, in the show you get two flavors of splicing. 1) 1-for-1 transituons such as eyes for eyes like OP, and 2) full body sweeping changes that make up for all the little things that would go wrong. You can't cherry pick singular features, you'd end up a horrible biological nightmare.

Course I can, it's magic future tech in a super hero world. All you need is a crazy scientist and bam localized/specific splicing.

What an idiot. The guy could have made billions selling this shit to old ass rich people who wanted strong bodies again or selling to the general public as treatment for paraplegics, downs, etc. Any genetic disease, he can treat it. Coild have been the richest motherfucker on the planet but he sells it to teenagers for thrills, the demographic with the LEAST disposable income.

That's flat out not how it works in the show. For example even if you could specify your cowtits to appear human, it would still be shitty. Human boobs are mostly fatty, whereas cow udders are mostly milk reservoirs. Even if lactation is your fetish, you'd need constant regularly milking to avoid chronic pain as dairy cows do when they aren't milked, or risk infection. That, and and constantly engorging, milking, and deflating would leaving you with saggy ugly useless bags in a year or two.

No, the teens was a smart move since he was cashing in on trends and group think bullshit teenagers are notorious for. He gets enough kids to want to splice to be cool and hip and then the rest just rolls in. Older people trying to appeal to younger people get in on it. Companies go to him for it and ways to appeal to the people who splice so they can earn some money too etc. It'd have been fine if he didn't act like a stupid short sighted cartoon villain.

>constant regularly milking
now you're thinking with fetishes

This and also teens in this world own cars and go clubbing regularly so they seem to have plenty of disposable income.