Bitch faggot is already getting thin skinned and btfo

>Special snowflake Donald Trump demands ‘safe spaces’ after people boo Mike Pence

metro.co.uk/2016/11/19/special-snowflake-donald-trump-demands-safe-spaces-after-people-boo-mike-pence-6269311/

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

>4d chess player uses liberal words against themselves, makes them look like idiot hypocrite race baiters

wrektt

TRIGGERED

Well, this isn't conducive to a constructive discussion. Neither the OP, for that matter. Have a good day, you guys.

A FUCKING LEAF

So you think people who need safe spaces are thin-skinned? Like all the proud women and POCs who can't find respite in this racist, patriarchal society??? Racist and sexist much!?!? THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA, HATE-SPEECH IS NOT FREE SPEECH!!! ARREST THIS MAN!!! GET HIS CAREER!!!!

The CIA microchipped his brain when he visited I-Bama.

I don't blame him. You liberal faggots won't shut the everliving fuck up. I'd be sick of it too.

It was a polite way of saying dick grabbing niggers that turned American history into an Ebonics-laden nursery rhyme should go back to dealing crack.

Bobby Jones pls go

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump win

I want to hit you so hard that my knuckles break

I saw the thing, I thought it would be a more fleshed out stage version with dialogue and lines other than just rapping, but it's literally just a live presentation of the soundtrack with nothing added.

In addition, the original cast left months ago, these are just nobodies wanting to stir up shit and get their fifteen minutes before they slip into irrelevance in Trump's America.

What do you mean getting he always has been thin skinned he is like a 2 year old that someone takes there toy away ever few minutes.

More like a Venus fly trap that doesn't let insects walk all over it without consequences.

>Libtards don't even know they're being made fun off

Based Ashitha Nagesh calling Drumpf the fuck out for the hypocrite manchild he is. This is the "man" you voted into office, Sup Forums. You are now represented by someone who endorses safe spaces while whining about hurt feelings on Twitter. You can't come back from this. You can never come back.

pls no bully

Trump: putting out high quality bait round the clock.

too late, you fucking Panamanian faggot

Borrowing your enemy's rhetoric to attack him is a breddy brilliant move and you faggots should take note. A leftist dgaf if you call him a cuck. It's the leftspeak dog whistle he instinctively responds to

what consequences they only thing he does is cry like a little bitch other than having to listen to his babbling there is no real consequences.

don't respond to pasta

I love how all the niglets come here to try and troll us with this hip new insult. Meanwhile Trump is STILL going to be president

any day now vermin...

>consequences will never be the same/

>Trump got the mainstream liberal media to label people that ask for a safe space "special snowflakes"

Fucking hell this guy is a genius.

>unironically mocking and saying Trump is tolerant

This works to his advantage. He's playing dumb with us all and will only grow stronger.

Yeah I don't get it. Sup Forums worships Trump even though he cries just as much as a tumblr poster (except on twitter).

>the only thing he does is cry
>no real consequences

Well, I agree with you there. As a civilian he can't do much beyond complain. But I assure you that once he is in the White House, he will do a whole lot more than cry :)

>That kek when republicans are now the thing they hate the most

This is honestly the most interesting thing about the entire election, watching everything become topsy fucking turvy to the point where Alice in wonderland seems typical. I fucking despise cunton I just like watching shit burn and this year has been a year of burning if anything.

Or we could laugh at it and move on like normal people.

But this is Sup Forums after all.

If by revealing their hypocrisy, he has become the ultimate hypocrite, then it just all balances out i guess

If Tumblr posters accomplished as much as Trump, people would put more stock in their complaints. I can see why people who have never made a significant impact on the world would have a hard time grasping that concept.

He is calling out hypocritical liberals who, at the Tony's, promised that the theatre is a place of acceptance and that discrimination based on race, gender or sexuality would never be welcome there. Guess that principle of unconditional acceptance is only extended to niggers, spics and fags and not Fucking White Males (TM)!

oh i am sure he will try after all he hates the first amendment and will probably try and get rid of it and his supporters will not care cause the only amendment they know is the second amendment.

OK, so we agree that safe spaces are stupid then.

Now that he's in government I'm starting to fucking hate him

The ride was more fun than the destination

pretty sure he just made the left argue against their own argument with a single tweet

it's a classic 8d astral plane mahjong move

I doubt even most Sup Forums murricans know what the 1st amendment is a safeguard for. And these are the cream of the crop.

I don't care.

If anyone did anything like this o obama there woulf be and pitchforks and the media would crucify them

This would be like Obama showing up to an NRA convention. Hes not that stupid

>constructive discussion