What's Sup Forums's opinion on Bill Burr? I personally think he's a foulmouthed know-it-all

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Bill Burr? I personally think he's a foulmouthed know-it-all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp3qJlxkcU&t=391s
youtube.com/watch?v=qbdy_FNsqoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a pussy, he won't tell people who he voted for while commenting endlessly on the election

niggerloving cuck

>know-it-all
He constantly says he considers himself a moron and that you shouldnt take his word for everything

preddy gud senpai

i think he's funny, but he needs a partner to stop his dumb opinions before he spouts nonsense about things he has no clue about.

he was better when he's on like opie and anthony with patrice. and his actual bits are pretty funny. But his solo interviews are just not that great, sadly that's the only place most people know him from.

Used to be a big fan until really getting into Patrice O'Neal. Now he's just okay.

Blue-pilled woman hater who is married to a sheeboon.

Pretty funny goy desu.

this
He said he didn't vote for Trump or Clinton
Probably Johnson

He's fucking hilarious and randomly drops red pills on national television.
Doesn't pander to SJWs and makes fun of them. Doesn't let them have it like they should and I think he has a case of White Man's Burden or it could be he has a bitch of a wife.

He's not as cucked as I thought after I saw this

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp3qJlxkcU&t=391s

he's the only one who had the balls to go against the grain while everybody else was being super fucking whiny

I like him but his opinions are shit, faggot needs to learn to man up.

Pic definitely related.

Pretty much pic related.
>lmfao both sides are equally bad

exactly. he whines about how both are shit all the time thinking his thinking is superior

He's alright. I just don't find him funny, It's even the topic of his jokes. I think I just hate that shitty boston accent and his voice doesn't help things.

Oil driller.

DRILL FOR OIL, LIVE IN TURMOIL
or somesuch

I despise centrists. They're like those rednecks that are proud of not reading books or not knowing how to do math. They have no principles and they're completely ignorant and they act like it's a virtue.

He is a nigger lover that married an ape. And he has it been funny in a decade.

Fuck him and the Harambe he rode in on.

*hasnt been funny in years.

i know him from conan. He is one of the few who can make him laugh really not that fake latenight talkshowmoderator laugh.
I think after tromp won and after seeing him in the election debate with fellor comedians(2 fems and 3 cucks) he realised that the US is on the edge of collapse. That gave him the rest. he is right before suicide i thing he really has lost all hope. Look at his last conan visit and the election talk where he was he is done.
I hope he can recover actually liked him.

He's a funny comedian who blurts out his opinions then says 'but I don't know shit so take it as you will', then his fans get butthurt and go 'wtf I don't agree with his opinion on X at all I've been tricked!'

He leans left in a lot of stuff, but has moments where he chugs a bottle of redpills...worth a listen once in a while tbqh

I think he's a funny guy... I'm not an absolute autistic faggot who can't separate a comedian's views from my own...

He calls out the celebrities who threatened to leave for leafland:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbdy_FNsqoI

He is one of the last real comedians. Everyone else nowadays is an inept clown. That includes Louis Székely, who until about a year ago was sort of billed as the "next" Carlin...

Comedians are mostly just sophists. Burr at least tries to remain humble, in my view.

Bill thinks he's smart, and tries to have smart opinions, but when he slips up, or tries to have an opinion with little info to back it up, he falls back on:

>'but what do I know, I'm just an idiot' *shrugs*

He doesn't stand by anything and therefore avoid critisicm.

I like him.

He's cool.

m9 there's a reason he's a comedian and not a politician, who gives a fuck how consistent his views are

He's just an asshole with a bunch of opinions.

Bill go to bed.

He is a Trump voter. Look at the Conan O'Brien show again. He was clearly in Trump's camp.

Of course, the Sup Forums branch of Trump supporters will hate the guy because he's fucking a negress. Other than that, I think he gets it more than most here will give him credit for.

Comedians who curse a lot are, at their core, not very funny.

he was happy as fuck watching Trump win on that Joe Rogan thing, it was hilarious.

On his podcast he seems like a Johnson voter. He absolutely hates Hillary and is happy she didn't win, but that doesn't mean he is stoked about Trump.

Bill didn't buy anything Trump was selling. But he saw through the slander campaign against him as well.

that faggots laugh who keeps playnig with his beard, jesus christ

watching bits of it again, everyone else there was fucking embarrassing. going nuts over the legal weed vote like they just won the lottery and barely even understanding anything else. time for a new crop of comedians american lads

I reckon he's based af, probably one of the realest comedians out there.

He pretends he's on the fence but he's actually a leftie. He supports the team but he doesn't like the fans and is afraid of looking like a leftist sissy so he doesn't admit it.

He is so unbelievably pozzed that it's hard to listen to his podcast these days. He so obviously wishes he was black. He's an older generation wigger, if he was part of the younger gen he would be walking around wearing a doo-rag and his pants sagging trying to peddle his freestyle demo tape.

He's the Gavin McInnnes of comedy.

You know who i can't stand? That Jim Jefferies cunt. I used to think he was funny in my blue-pilled days but now he seems like a whiny, virtue signalling, stereotypical liberal. The man's a complete faggot.

>Bill didn't buy anything Trump was selling. But he saw through the slander campaign against him as well.
No he didn't. At all. At every available opportunity he rants about Trump being a racist and blames Trump for all the political violence going on in the US.

He's very close to being intelligent (read: redpilled) but is bogged down on a few things

Jim Jefferies fell hard, went down the Louis CK path of virtue signalling.

Years ago he was actually extremely politically incorrect and used to say all kinds of racist stuff. Just listen to his old podcast. The other people on the podcast used to talk about how he was even more racist off the air.

I still think he's funny but haven't bothered with his newest material as it just looks like typical anti-American leftist whining.

He's anti-Hillary but by no means pro-Trump

I'm getting sick of seeing "Free-dumb" every time I go on Netflix with a picture of him dressed up as Trump.

Some of is performances are redpilled, but you cant be white man and perform on (((stage))). So he says all the required cuck mantras to stay in business.

A nigger lover can never be truly redpilled.
Hell, he married a sheboon because she looked exactly like his dead black friend who he had a massive gay crush on (Patrice). Dude's got issues.

He specifically mentioned voting for Gary Johnson in his podcast several times. He said Bernie was his "guy" until he sold out to Hillary.

I think he's pretty funny. I love his bit on the "white people are evil" movies from Hollykike.

That Bill Burr no longer exists. Now he regularly talks about white privilege in earnest. A notion he used to mock.

This is spot on, are you me?

that cunt is super annoying, glad she got BTFO by Bill

Tolerable bluepilled oil driller.

I like his podcast where he rants about nothing, but always make it entertaining. Nice when I need some background noise.