Really make sure you think

Really make sure you think...

i'm against refugee kids being murdered too

who said they aren't people?

>(((God)))

huh really makes you think

fertilized eggs are a food product.
aliens are humans but they can still fuck off.
god is just a label anyone can use.

it's a parody account run by some libprog atheist and not actually God tweeting fyi

Of course refugee kids are people. Doesn't mean i want them in my country though.

we need to relocate and dump all refugees in gay areas since they want them like san fransisco, seattle, and the gayberhood in philadelphia.

Whoever made this account is going to be really bummed out when they die. Like REALLY bummed out lol hope they stand by these hilaaarious remarks at that point. This specific one isn't that bad, but I've seen some of the most blasphemous disgusting things before.

they're both people, but refugees can find somewhere else to go, sorry. nothing personal.

There's a thread concerning how we uncuck California that this post would be perfect for.

But I'm an atheist that believes this. Really makes me think...

I've been put in my place for the last time.

I think both fertilized eggs and refugee kids are people
I still don't want refugees in my country
I'm not even religious anyway

>Someone went to the effort to make a "God" account just so he could virtue signal how """""good""""" a person he is

"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven."

oh really? thanks for clearing that up

This is a basic attack on your opponent, changing their opinion from "I don't want refugees in my country" to "I don't think refugee kids are people"

I don't want to talk about abortions as i find this question to be small compared to what we face and what policy changes that there should be made.

Those that are for refugees use the image of war-torn women and children fleeing as their city burns down behind them as the poster for the reasons why we must take them in. In reality to begin with, there is a sizeable amount of migrants that are not even from for example Syria. I am basing this on what i observe when i speak with them, as well as the opinions of people that actually did come from Syria and some admitting that they just came here for a better life.
There is also a lot of single men aged 20-40 comming in. I don't have numbers for this as i can't find them for Denmark, but i believe this age/gender group to over represented and again at least going against the image of poor refugee women and children.

Jokes on you I don't care about either life

how many people do you want to let in? how about 1 billion chinese?

leftists are retarded children

Neither of them are people.

>"""refugee"" ""kids""

Tell that to the poor refugee kids country of origin.

I bet they will feel so bad they forced them out of their homes to flee and mooch of social welfare, in countries that are more civilized.

Who ever said refugee kids aren't people?
These lefties make less sense every time they speak.

They're both children, but one of them belongs to us and the other doesn't.

fertilized eggs are people, and i'm willing to kill them too

i can prove that the eggs don't have terrorist ties. no one can prove that the refugee "kids" don't have terrorist ties

they are people who need to stay in their own shit country.

My concerns are cultural and I've never said otherwise.

What's your point?

im against creating refugees and then using their corpses for political gains.

die in a fucking fire.