What do you think of Histeria?

What do you think of Histeria?

Attached: Histeria!_Title_Card.jpg (334x250, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Histeria-Complete-HISTERIA-COMPLETE/dp/B01I3XQVN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A mediocre attempt to appease the FCC's demands for E/I programming with Animaniacs-level humor.

>Animaniacs-level humor.
What level is Animaniacs at?

I like the opening song. Very catchy
show is pleb-tier though

High tier.

This.

Is there any place that has the episodes?

Because they really aren't that great but more or less they had some segments that were worth remembering. As the 1st episode was all about Alexander Graham Bell waking up in the 90s after just inventing the Telephone and experiencing the nightmare of the telephones in the modern age.

Then a segment about Roman Vomitoriums and the famous quote "Damn the Torpedoes" was all about pushing the weird history to fuck with the censor Lady.

amazon.com/Histeria-Complete-HISTERIA-COMPLETE/dp/B01I3XQVN0

Please, no it's not worth buying. What a waste of money.

Other stupid bits were like... Julius Caesar being portrayed as Frank Sinatra. I would've been more interested in learning about the real Frank Sinatra and his life then watch the inaccurate facts and terrible song parodies about Julius Caesar.

Well, they liked it in Bulgaria.

For 300 mighty Russia was ruled
By a guy called Czar
And everything was good
But when the rich people started eating all of the good
We peasants got upset and we started brood
All we want is
Peace
Land
And bread

I feel like out of Spielbergs cartoons (Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Pinky & The Brain, etc.)

Histeria was definitely the weakest

>a segment about Roman Vomitoriums
Oh yeah, I remember that bit. Actually the only other skit I remember was a rebel taking an order for tea from a British guard during the Boston Tea Party.
>Earl Grey?
>*splash*
>Sorry, just ran out.

>The Cheese Shop sketch is the best one
Who'da thunk it

Oh yeah...that was a thing...

Ya know what the humor is like, it's like a Newspaper strip. Reading Garfield or BC comics. Good for a soft laugh but it was barely challenging. Not like watching Rocky and Bullwinkle where the humor was quick and sharp yet equally as dry. Maybe if Hysteria lost the production value and tried a full UPA style of animation, then it might've stood out better.

Histeria had some insane WTF moments, (like their look at Stalin,) but overall was an annoying nearly unwatchable show.

it has some of the worst excesses of 90s voice acting I've seen in my life

otherwise it was fun.

the invasion song is GOAT

HEY KIDS.

WANNA BE PRESIDENT?

When I was like 6 I heard on this show that Cleopatra died by choking on a chicken bone and told my mom and she was all "n...no son she killed herself with a snake". We argued about it p fiercly

WHY DID THEY LIE TO ME

I liked it well enough when I was a kid, though I'm still ??? over whether it was supposed to be a real attempt at edutainment or just sort of history-themed ensemble comedy or what

Always got a kick out of William Clark being played by Clark Kent

>Always got a kick out of William Clark being played by Clark Kent
And Lewis being Paul Rugg in full-blown "Mr. Director" mode.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't make him Jerry Lewis.

"Mr. Director" from Animaniacs IS Jerry Lewis.

Suicide by asp is a bit much for network TV.

They love it in Bulgaria

I personally loved it as a kid.